Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

I AM NOT A DAOIST NOT A TAOIST

M i still welcomed .?

I m SATAN  but not a satanist,

And as a DRAGON i feel afaction

To chinese dragons

As far as I am concerned, yes, you are still welcome.  I would even welcome you if you were a Christian.

Don't play with the dragons - they play rough when they get excited.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NOONE said:

M i still welcomed .?

I m SATAN  but not a satanist,

And as a DRAGON i feel afaction

To chinese dragons

If you are a dragon, I would not be getting involved in factions ..... they are too cliquey and snobby IMO

Show me your snobby dragons!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1855080

As far as you being SATAN    goes   .....   ummmmm

090409_satansaddam21.jpg?w=200&h=140&cro

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

As far as I am concerned, yes, you are still welcome.  I would even welcome you if you were a Christian.

Don't play with the dragons - they play rough when they get excited.

Indeed !    A  dragon I know gets very rough !  Its when she ( yes, its a girl dragon ) gets dragon mites under her scales, it drives her nuts ! So she flies off and finds an active caldera  with a bubbling lava bath and jumps in and splashes about a bit and then jumps out and while the lava is still molten and hot on her body and glides down to the ocean like a meteor, exploding into the surf and thrashing around in the water and steam generated.  After that she is a lot calmer and mite free .

https://www.sciencefriday.com/articles/behold-the-buckeye-dragon-mite/

DragonMite_resized.jpg

• Thanks 1

The concept of Dragon existed long before the founding of Taoist. Dragon is a conceptual animal representing all the best, of glory, power, fortune etc. It is of God. Chinese ancestors, such as FuXi 伏羲 was supposedly upper part human and bottom part dragon. Chinese considered themselves as the descendants of dragons 龙的传人. Dragons were deified. So, any one who wants to gain support and glory will have stories about how he or she was conceived by dragon-god. 道教和龙_互动百科

According to the old Taoism bamboo text that found from tombs, and oral education passed down by masters , that indicates dragon is a species holds the power of water,air and electricity. They live in water and can float in air and cause electrionic movement. These species live across ocean and sky. In Taoism we recorded that this species is helping the human to become wise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

That is the unconditional loving nature of dao. Sure it is and can be more than love. But in our human experience, we just tend to enjoy the acknowledgement that it's really one of the best translation of all the knowledge and wisdom and answers we seek. In our coming to know all of our experiences of everything, then can be easily translated by a greater understanding of the one unconditional word of love. And then if you realize that, you can ask, what would love say? Am I allowed? Yes. Do I allow all of it? Yes. Cause that's what love would say. And so it does. And so we can easily come to the knowledge of it. Even remembrance of it.

So as you acknowledge the power you feel from within and without, and accept it also exists out of love, then it is easy to allow it flow to the natural expression of all that that is intended to be. For it is then easy to acknowledge you can flow that power freely to all the good you wish it to flow towards. As you're already doing. So then, you don't try to become that which you are not. For even if you do, maybe accidentally hurt someone, unintentionally, then you simply come to a greater awareness of how much you do want your power to be used for good by you more of the time. And then it's easy to allow that to happen aswell. So then there is value even in that experience aswell.

The dragon in the east is god

And in the west it is satan

The jews and christian and islam

Hate dragons 

• Like 1

Feels reminiscent of some of the rambling speeches I heard every now and then in Israel, aka Jerusalem Madness. 

We all want to save the world, be prophets, messiahs, dragons or superheros.   To bitch slap society and make it behave.  But that's just spitting into the wind.  The best change, imo, comes from simple kindnesses.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kar3n said:

WTF did I just read?

I suspect you read Everything.  Personally, I don`t have time or the inclination to read Everything and prefer to read bits and pieces.  Some Nungali here, some Thelerner there.  I tried to read Everything once and my mind exploded.  Won`t make that mistake again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Sign in to follow this