Patrick Brown

The Fasting Movie - Pt: 1, 2 & 3

Found this and will watch tonight. Will be interesting to hear your views on it, if of course you have time to watch it.

Part: 1 

Part:2

Part: 3

Edited by Patrick Brown

OK I watched it and it very pretty interesting although it didn't mention 'dry fasting' which I'm a bit sceptical about anyway. I've been thinking of fasting for one day every week and I already only eat once a day. Of course I won't be overly rigid about it all but I do notice when I fast, for even one day, that I feel so much better for days after. 

As for the 'dry fasting' it's not something I'm keen on trying but it did make me decide to try and lessen my fluid intake. Of course excess fluid intake especially bad fluids like tea, coffee and sugary drinks are bad for us anyway but also carry good stuff out of the body, minerals, vitamins etc.  

Maybe in a few weeks I'll try a three day fast which I'm kinda looking forward to! :o

Just need to research a few things first like drinking bicarbonate of soda at the end of fasting etc.  

• Like 1

It's important that if you fast everyday you keep a proper schedule. I can't watch the movies right now it seems they were removed. Fasting is an interesting topic I am exploring recently (in addition to a million other things it seems)

Yeah looks as if YT have pulled the videos. I'll try and track another version down and amend the above post. I think fasting may well be a key element to improving lifestyle as well as improving longevity and general health.