Toni

Zhi neng qi gong

Hi!

It's a matter of fact that zhi neng qi gong is a style that many people regard as very positive and with powerful benefits, especially in the health level. I am always skeptical about popular styles or styles which a particular government promotes. I think it is quite clear that the chinese government has promoted this style. Also I am surprised that here in the forum people don't talk much about zhi neng. So I would like to know your opinion about this qigong. Is it as powerful as some people claim?

I had to do a seminar about zhi neng in november, but now as I am doing fragrant qigong quite seriously I am not sure if I still should attend.

• Like 1

https://youtu.be/1y0LrGk2NJ0

Is this the "zhi neng qi gong" master? I hope not. Because there are many problems.
It's very subjective, but his energy is not soft.

It looks very good for stretching. I'm copying the action now. 

Thanks.

Edited by dosa

1 hour ago, dosa said:

https://youtu.be/1y0LrGk2NJ0

Is this the "zhi neng qi gong" master? I hope not. Because there are many problems.
It's very subjective, but his energy is not soft.

It looks very good for stretching. I'm copying the action now. 

Thanks.

Well, maybe I will give it a try too. It looks good. By the way, have you ever tried fragrant qigong (xiang gong) Dosa? What do you think about it?

24 minutes ago, Toni said:

Well, maybe I will give it a try too. It looks good. By the way, have you ever tried fragrant qigong (xiang gong) Dosa? What do you think about it?

Personally, I do not recommend that(moving qi gong). The reason is that concentration is weak. Instead, I think aerobic exercise is good. Of course, stretching is essential.
The method of Taoism is zazen(take a seat) And it's necessary to get up occasionally.

Edited by dosa
  • Like 2

Zhineng qigong is also called chilel qigong. It is a solid qigong and lineage with a very accomplished healing history. They had qigong hospitals in China although it was closed due to political reasons in 2001.

Chicenter.com is where one of it's lineage holders teaches in the US.

Grandmaster Ming Pang is the originator of the qigong.

John

In 1997 and 1998 the chinese government in two different studies claimed that zhineng qigong was the most effective for healing purposes. Does anybody know which qigong systems ranked second and third and so on? I can't find this information on the internet