Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

You Will Get Precognition! A new free blogbook

7 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Yes.

4180_3_18-zhao-dayuan-bagua.jpg

this posture to me feels very yang. There’s no way you can practice this shape and say it’s not yang 😊

Actually, I view it as a Yin (defensive) position.  Both upper and lower body protected.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Actually, I view it as a Yin (defensive) position.  Both upper and lower body protected.

So Eddie Oshins figured out the secret of Daoist Neigong or alchemy training via the "internal martial arts" - what he figured out explains the secret of Yi Quan, of T'ai Chi, of Bagua, of Wing Chun, etc.

I figured this out also but I figured SOMEONE must have figured it out besides me. No one on this forum - and no one on the "rumsoakedfist" forum of internal martial arts as well!

So first I wondered "why" does the "moving of yin and yang" exercise "work"? Why does it activate the qi!?

6fc56dfdea5671493b943123a1741273--tai-ji

So then I was studying the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" and it is all based on this noncommutative phase secret. So for males the right hand is yin and the upper body is yang. The left hand is yang and the lower body is yin. So again that is the yin-yang combined as non-local 5th dimensional phase that is non-commutative or eternal time transformation energy.

So you hold that position for a couple minutes at the beginning of this exercise - to "activate" the qi channels.

Now in the West this is not taught - I had to dig this up on my own.

So then I went on rumsoakedfist and I asked why the Santi Shi position is the way it is - with the right hand up and left hand down. I made the same claim as it is for the "moving of yin and yang" exercise. No one could answer me! So I kept digging. These are people who "teach" Santi Shi in the West but still do not even understand "why" it works!

http://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/05/jin-yun-ting-3rd-corroboration-of-key.html

Edited by voidisyinyang

7 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

I figured this out also but ...

I can't go any further with this than I have.  I don't have the knowledge to keep up with you.

Hey!, I'm not even sure if you agreed with me or you were disagreeing.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I can't go any further with this than I have.  I don't have the knowledge to keep up with you.

Hey!, I'm not even sure if you agreed with me or you were disagreeing.  

yes this thread has new knowledge - as Eddie Oshins emphasizes - it's not binary logic. It's a logic of complementary opposites or quantum noncommutative phase logic. Westerners don't get this easily. So let's stick to images.

The right path of Intent Boxing (Yi Quan) does not go beyond the ancient postures of old Three Fists and two energies (Qi) of Dragon and Tiger. Two energies of Dragon and Tiger are skills....

http://www.chinafrominside.com/ma/xyxy/sanquan.html

Quote is from the founder of Yi Quan,
Wang, Xiangzhai

So "Dragon and Tiger" have been documented in Chinese archaeology as Daoist Neigong training - going back to 3000 BCE or even older.

So what is the secret of the "Dragon and Tiger" in Yi Quan? It's complementary opposites as yin-yang combined together at the same time as noncommutative phase logic:

Uncle Jin Yun Ting wrote the following poem about the 6 harmonies:

The Essential Points in Xingyi Boxing’s Six Harmonies and the Extremities

The heart harmonizes with the intention;
the intention harmonizes with the Qi;
the Qi harmonizes with the power;
these are the three internal harmonies.
The hands harmonizes with the feet;
the elbows harmonizes with the knees;
the shoulders harmonizes with the hips;
these are the three external harmonies.
These together are called the six harmonies.
The left hand harmonizes with the right foot;
the left elbow harmonizes with the right knee;
the left shoulder harmonizes with the right hip,
and conversely so on the right side.

The head harmonizes with the hands;
the hands harmonize with the body;
the body harmonizes with the footwork.
Are these not also external harmonies?
The heart harmonizes with the eyes;
the liver harmonizes with the tendons;
the spleen harmonizes with the muscles;
the lungs harmonize with the body;
the kidneys harmonize with the bones.
Are these not also internal harmonies?
Are there then truly only six harmonies?
Actually, these only describe the constituent parts.
In the end, if one moves, then there are none that do not move;
if one harmonizes, then there are none that do not harmonize.
The five elements and the head, torso, and limbs can be known from this.

So the left hand is yang and the right foot is yin just as the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality explains.

So here we find a non-Western teacher who understands the secret:

http://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/05/shifu-zhang-yun-really-understands.html

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

Ok i went and reviewed some Eddie Oshins stuff, and practiced the mildly painful fermion twisty arm thing several times. Interesting to see how quantum spin 1/2 applies to a kind of extradimensional taijitu! ( and badly executed wing chun moves ;) )
I'll check out the Moose Dung PDF next.

7 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

So notice this Westerner is claiming this is "The hands harmonise with the feet" but read the above and it's the OPPOSITE

That's something I still do not understand well but I have seen what was in the article so many times displayed and acted by Masters that I accepted it as something I did not fully understand.

8 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

That's something I still do not understand well but I have seen what was in the article so many times displayed and acted by Masters that I accepted it as something I did not fully understand.

Yes I had to really dig to find the authentic Daoist Neigong teachings of  Yiquan. Instead the Westerners simply did not get the real teachings! This happened in qigong also. The book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality gives the real details about the "dragon and tiger" energy channels.

Still don't believe me?

It's pretty clear if you find a real authentic Neigong teacher:

At the same time, imagine that your right hand [yin] is pulling something back and then coordinate this feeling with the
downward force in your left foot. [yang] The integration of the feeling in your right hand with the downward press of your left foot will augment the backward force.

Shifu Zhang Yun

http://www.ycgf.org/Articles/XY_SanTiShi/XY_SanTiShi.html

The first step in integration force training is to mentally connect one arm with the leg on the opposite side of your body. Focus first on the Laogong point of your left hand and then expand this thought to the Yongquan point on your right foot....Complete this part of your practice by focusing on the Lao Gong point on your right hand and connecting it to the Yongquan point on your left
foot.

So no more is there a need to fall back on "my masters" said this or "my feeling" is that - these are impersonal principles regardless of the level of student or master. It's a nonwestern science of alchemy! Enjoy.

• Like 1

Listening to impersonal principles more so than feelings... not for me. I’d rather be wrong and listen to my gut. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

The first step in integration force training is to mentally connect one arm with the leg on the opposite side of your body. Focus first on the Laogong point of your left hand and then expand this thought to the Yongquan point on your right foot....Complete this part of your practice by focusing on the Lao Gong point on your right hand and connecting it to the Yongquan point on your left
foot.

Yes, I can mentally understand this in that it would allow for more balance and better harmonizing of Yin and Yang.  The difficult part would be putting it into practice especially after 20 years in the Army doing it the Western way.

3 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

Listening to impersonal principles more so than feelings... not for me. I’d rather be wrong and listen to my gut. 

Yeah, starting over is a Mother.

I would never be able to handle it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, starting over is a Mother.

I would never be able to handle it.

Especially if you start over and find out you liked it better the first way.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2018 at 10:00 AM, voidisyinyang said:

To sweeten my free blogbook deal for a limited time only I'm offering the best playlist of Dolores O'Riordan's song DREAMS - 62 different recordings on youtube

And the secret of Dreams is explained here:

http://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/09/dolores-oriordan-and-great-mother.html

some interesting choice of symbols used in video 3 on the playlist right at the beginning of the song. the people in black and the white horse lurking in the back.. interesting : - )

as for the rest of this post.. i am beyond intrigued, but also very out of  my league intellectually. maybe one day i will understand what you are talking about  \_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by kyoji
  • Like 1

animation.gif

10 hours ago, Nintendao said:

Ok i went and reviewed some Eddie Oshins stuff, and practiced the mildly painful fermion twisty arm thing several times. Interesting to see how quantum spin 1/2 applies to a kind of extradimensional taijitu! ( and badly executed wing chun moves ;) )
I'll check out the Moose Dung PDF next.

Congratulations on being able to stomach the truth of reality. haha.

Louis H. Kauffman - 2013 - ‎Mathematics
... quantum mechanics, quantum psychology [O], quantum logic and the martial art Wing Chun, the author and Eddie Oshins discovered that the basic principle ...
Photos. Photos »; Wing Chun Galleries »; Eddie Oshins. [Show picture list]. Carl Dechiara's teachers Grandmaster Chen Qingzhou, Master Kenneth Chung ...

What does this insight tell us?

1) The secret of why Daoist alchemy works - along with nonwestern shamanism.

2) Why Western civilization, based on symmetric math, does not understand Daoist alchemy - along with nonwestern shamanism.

Dedicated to passing on the teachings and essence of traditional Leung Sheung (梁相 Wing Chun, Sifu Kenneth Chung (鍾萬年) has been teaching for over 40 year.  The Stanford Wing Chun group was originally started by Eddie Oshins, a student of Sifu Kenneth Chung. After Eddie Oshins untimely passing on 10 October, 2003, Sifu Ken decided to merge his group with Stanford's.

Little has changed over time as Sifu Ken is dedicated to the tried and true ways of small classes, hands on teaching, and effective results.  Sifu Ken also honors his master, Leung Sheung (梁相), by following in his tradition of not advertising or growing the class too large. Master Leung Sheung (梁相) and Sifi Ken are fond of saying, "You are very lucky to find us".

Sifu Ken, emphasizes a softer structure approach where the question of "can Yip Man (who is very small) or a woman do this?".  Speed and strength cannot be the answer if Yip Man who was only 5'2" and 120 lbs.  Position/Structure can over come other people's speed and power.  Sensitivity/Timing will give you speed and power. Lastly, Energy/Speed comes after you have the others. And when you are looking for more, then you need to start with Position/Structure & then Sensitivity/Timing all over again in a spiral.

So here you can see the quantum "fermion twisty arm" thing as a real, ...

Chen Youqin demonstrating the application of Chen Family Chan ssu jin while doing the doing the double covering palm movement from Eddie Oshins self-referential motion™

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this