Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

You Will Get Precognition! A new free blogbook

Now a new Blogbook! You Will Get Precognition

So when physics states that the non-local field has no energy and so doesn't violate Einstein's superluminal signal limit - this is only because the energy is defined as classical amplitude! As Nobel physicist who discovered the weak left handed force - Yang - points out - the spin as noncommutative phase IS the new causative force. This is Hiley's point as well. It does have energy but just defined as phase, not as classical amplitude energy.

https://www.docdroid.net/IakgChi/you-will-get-precognition.pdf

Enjoy this conversational style blogbook in one day of "talking" - I wrote it in a talking style.

The Chapters are:

Chapter One: Pythagorean healing harmonics, not as they are usually understood

Chapter Two: My Enlightenment Experience

Chapter Three: The Secret of noncommutative phase time-frequency energy healing revealed

8 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

I'm not sure I'd want to know the future. I like being surprised.

yes that is a great "consumer complaint" as the standard bourgeois commodity approach to reality. As Kurt Godel pointed out about the paradox of time travel, it is very real but for time travel to work there can not be any personal desires, thus the Grandfather Paradox would not happen. The Grandfather paradox being that you travel back in time and "want to" (personal ego desire) to kill your own grandfather - thereby nullifying your own future existence. Of course Kurt Godel starved himself to death - so be careful with his logic! He was a Platonist.

From Mainstream Weekly:

Dr. G. D. Agrawal (now Swami Gyan Swaroop Sanand) is one of India’s most distinguished environmental engineers, who served as the first Member-Secretary of India’s Central Pollution Control Board. Fasting for almost 100 days now to save the river Ganga, he’s now on his sixth, and in his own words, final “fast-unto-death”. Saint-Engineer stakes his Life to Save Ganga before an Insensitive Government and Society Sandeep Pandey, Mainstream Weekly Matre Sadan, on the banks of river Ganga, is no ordinary Ashram in Haridwar and Swami Gyan Swaroop Sanand, fasting since June 22, 2018, demanding a law for conservation of the Ganga, is no ordinary sadhu. Earlier Swamis Shivanand, head priest of the Ashram, his disciples Nigamanand, Dayanand, Yajnanand and Purnanand have observed long fasts to prevent illegal mining in Ganga in Haridwar. Nigamanand died on the 115th day of his fast in 2011 after he was poisoned with organophosphate while in hospital during the regime of the Bharatiya Janata Party Government in Uttarakhand at the behest of a mining mafia boss, Gyanesh Agarwal, associated with the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh. Now Swami Gyan Swaroop Sanand, formerly known as Professor Guru Das Aggrawal, is on fast and appears committed to laying down his life for the sake of the Ganga. He says his well-wishers should worry more about the health of the Ganga than his health. Swami Sanand thinks that it is too late now to redeem the situation. He is critical of the Swachch Bharat Abhiyan. He doesn’t think that a few people picking up brooms can clean the local areas. The pollution is a result of flawed developmental policies. A pro-ecology development policy is necessary for sustainable development. https://www.ecologise.in/2018/09/30/the-study-on-climate-collapse-they-thought-you-should-not-read-yet/

Doesn't anyone care? No becuz modern industrialized humans are LOCKED IN as debt-slaves into the structural supply of "growth" as destruction

12 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Doesn't anyone care? No becuz modern industrialized humans are LOCKED IN as debt-slaves into the structural supply of "growth" as destruction

Worthy of honest thought.

imo, when responsibility is spread out, tactics like a hunger strike aren't optimum.  It's like yelling to a crowd for help.  Everyone assumes someone else will help and keeps walking.  Probably better to make a list of the main sources of pollutants and start working on each them one by one.  If its a factory, find out what helps them, what hurts them and strategize from there.  If its farms, find out what fertilizers in what quantities do the most damage.  Find substitutes and start shaming the farms that use the worst practices. 

Change works best when its got tight specific goals. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OzekFEmmrFNfHovSUSWih2M7AH6utk8tfViPUINF

59 minutes ago, thelerner said:

imo, when responsibility is spread out, tactics like a hunger strike aren't optimum.  It's like yelling to a crowd for help.  Everyone assumes someone else will help and keeps walking.  Probably better to make a list of the main sources of pollutants and start working on each them one by one.  If its a factory, find out what helps them, what hurts them and strategize from there.  If its farms, find out what fertilizers in what quantities do the most damage.  Find substitutes and start shaming the farms that use the worst practices. 

Change works best when its got tight specific goals. 

You've never tried a hunger strike? It worked for me at the University of Minnesota! The President emailed me stating I had done enough already and please don't go on "unlimited hunger strike" and then he joined the Workers Rights Consortium. He didn't know I had acquired Bigu skills. haha.

Since this website has been so nice to me - I'll offer you a choice excerpt:

So for example Oshins realized that the movement of Bagua and Wing Chun utilize the yin-yang channels of the inner and outer sides of the palms and arms. So then he realized this is the same secret as Taiji in action as well. So this means that for the upper body the palms are face up which is the yin organ side of the palm (noncommutative phase to the yang upper body) and for the lower body the palms face down (the backside) which is the yang organ side of the palm to the yin side of the body – relative to the elbows for the arm movements. So Eddie Oshins realized this explains the secrets of the Bagua movements, the Wing Chun movements, Ta'i chi boxing, and Daoist Neigong.

And I know people here like images so:

Edited by voidisyinyang

On 10/8/2018 at 11:17 AM, Fa Xin said:

Palms up in Bagua was always yang for me. 

Eddie Oshins cited the Huang Ti Nei Ching:

https://books.google.com/books?id=LpC2AAAAIAAJ&pg=PA232&lpg=PA232&dq=yellow+emperor+palm+inside+yang&source=bl&ots=lM5tjAGvMx&sig=NrIkx0xnLx-um5jL6OwrfFWgHP0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiokaXK5PzdAhUr1lkKHds8BZgQ6AEwD3oECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=palm&f=false

says the palm of the hand is the lining, the Great Yin, page 210.

3 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

My source is how it feels, and how it was taught to me. 

Well you would have to be more specific. He's not just talking about the palms but how they are used with the arms.

So it's the outside of the arm that is yang and so that is the outside of the hand as well. That energy channel does then go around the top of the middle finger and then to the center of the palm where it meets the yin channel. The yin channel is then the inside of the palm and goes up the inside of the arm.

For example the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality explains the same meridian channels as the Yellow Emperor book:

Breathe out to let it flow from both shoulders down into the (positive) yang yu channels in the outer sides of both wrists to the middle fingers before reaching the centres of both palms where it stops. 5 Breathe in to lift the (vital) breath from the centres of both palms into the (negative) yin yu channels in the inner sides of both wrists up to the chest where it stops.

So then to quote Eddie Oshins - the pdf I gave the link to already:

IN addition there are two palm positions out of the so-called "8 mother palms" that are essentially the same in form, except for the intention of the change. Specifically, when the hand is held as if embracing someone with the palm facing inward toward the body it is called pao chang (embracing palm). When the hand is held in essentially the same manner except having the intention on the outside of the hand as if going to strike someone with the outside/back surface, it is called liao chang (warding-off palm). So we see that what we are essentially coding is the intent of the hand with respect to the rest of oneself.

Then he states,

If  one does the palm up "double covering," with both palms in a symmetric manner with respect to reflection down the medial plane, then one finds that one circumnavigates with the palms a closed ball above the elbows and then with the back of the palms a closed ball below the elbows. In the ancient Su Wen (Conversations with the Yellow Emperor, Veith, 1949), which is where acupuncture originates, one learns that the ancient Chinese codified the body in such a way that all yin organs are on the front of the body, viz. inside of the palm, and all yang organs are on the back of the body, like a turtle, viz., outside palm/back of hand. My claim and original idea has been that this is circumnavigating a T'ai Chi (Yin/Yang) symbol! More recently I have suggested this proximate technique can be used to realize Wing Chun kung-fu's "bong sau/tan sau" movement out of the Kauffman/Oshins "Quaternionic arm" discussed and referenced below in end note 5.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

Yes I do think we’re talking about different things. I thought of this after I posted. 

Im speaking in more martial terms rather than energetic.

Sorry I should’ve been more clear 😊

you can see here, the style I practice, he describes the particular palm at the beginning. Upwards is the yang version of the movement. 

Upturned palm in this case is more for attacking, going upwards towards heaven (yang), wherein the earth palm would be more yin.

so even in the palm itself, there is both yin and yang. 

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

Yes I do think we’re talking about different things. I thought of this after I posted. 

Im speaking in more martial terms rather than energetic.

Sorry I should’ve been more clear 😊

Maybe you didn't notice he is talking about the 8 mother palms of Bagua and then movements of Win Chung? He taught Win Chung. He is also talking about T'ai Chi and Yi Quan. Those are martial arts called "internal martial arts" - meaning they are based on "energetics."

If  one does the palm up "double covering," with both palms in a symmetric manner with respect to reflection down the medial plane, then one finds that one circumnavigates with the palms a closed ball above the elbows and then with the back of the palms a closed ball below the elbows. In the ancient Su Wen (Conversations with the Yellow Emperor, Veith, 1949), which is where acupuncture originates, one learns that the ancient Chinese codified the body in such a way that all yin organs are on the front of the body, viz. inside of the palm, and all yang organs are on the back of the body, like a turtle, viz., outside palm/back of hand. My claim and original idea has been that this is circumnavigating a T'ai Chi (Yin/Yang) symbol! More recently I have suggested this proximate technique can be used to realize Wing Chun kung-fu's "bong sau/tan sau" movement out of the Kauffman/Oshins "Quaternionic arm" discussed and referenced below in end note 5.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Maybe you didn't notice he is talking about the 8 mother palms of Bagua and then movements of Win Chung? He taught Win Chung. He is also talking about T'ai Chi and Yi Quan. Those are martial arts called "internal martial arts" - meaning they are based on "energetics."

Interesting. 😊

As you can see, I added more detail and a video to my previous post. 

I think it all depends on how your looking at it. 

Thanks for the chat 😊

Edited by Fa Xin

Of course the yin-side channels are inhabiting the palm, however when dealing with dynamic postures, you have to take into consideration which side is presently acting and the flexor, and which the extensor.

According to Chang Naizhou, supine (upward facing) movements are sunny/yang in character, whereas prone (downward) are shady/yin.

http://www.chinafrominside.com/ma/otherstyles/CNZbook.html

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nintendao said:

Of course the yin-side channels are inhabiting the palm, however when dealing with dynamic postures, you have to take into consideration which side is presently acting and the flexor, and which the extensor.

According to Chang Naizhou, supine (upward facing) movements are sunny/yang in character, whereas prone (downward) are shady/yin.

Yes.

4180_3_18-zhao-dayuan-bagua.jpg

this posture to me feels very yang. There’s no way you can practice this shape and say it’s not yang 😊

7 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

Interesting. 😊

As you can see, I added more detail and a video to my previous post. 

I think it all depends on how your looking at it. 

Thanks for the chat 😊

Yeah I guess you didn't read what I posted in detail. It is easy to get confused. I had to read Eddie Oshins several times to get the details.

I will quote him again so you can learn better what he is talking about:

If one performs the double-palm covering symmetrically - considering the inside of the palms to be Yin and the outsides of the palms to be Yang - one circumscribes a T'ai Chi symbol. If one approximately does the same movement, asymmetrically, with the palms making a tiny circle, one effectively is doing Wing Chun's "bong sau/tan sau" movement."

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nintendao said:

If one performs the double-palm covering symmetrically - considering the inside of the palms to be Yin and the outsides of the palms to be Yang - one circumscribes a T'ai Chi symbol. If one approximately does the same movement, asymmetrically, with the palms making a tiny circle, one effectively is doing Wing Chun's "bong sau/tan sau" movement."

11 minutes ago, Nintendao said:

Eddie Oshins, as I quoted above, states that "above the elbow" is YANG. So the point of Noncommutative phase is that it is both yin and yang AT THE SAME TIME. O.K. so the inside of the palm is yin but above the elbow is yang. So holding the elbows in an above position is YANG but the palms are yin. See the OP I made - which is what I stated. So for males the upper body is yang and the lower body is yin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fa Xin said:

So were talking about different things it seems?

No because in the OP - and as I quoted Eddie Oshins - he is talking about the palms in relation to both the position of the elbows. So with the elbows up that is YANG but the inside of the palms is yin. The whole point here is NONCOMMUTATIVE PHASE meaning that you COMBINE yin with yang.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

Yes.

4180_3_18-zhao-dayuan-bagua.jpg

this posture to me feels very yang. There’s no way you can practice this shape and say it’s not yang 😊

So for example Oshins realized that the movement of Bagua and Wing Chun utilize the yin-yang channels of the inner and outer sides of the palms and arms. So then he realized this is the same secret as Taiji in action as well. So this means that for the upper body the palms are face up which is the yin organ side of the palm (noncommutative phase to the yang upper body)

Sign in to follow this