Nungali

What made so many modern people retards ?

Split from a thread  post  where I suggested that modern people are REALLY messed up :

For the comparison, ie before we were messed up, if unfamiliar with the ideas;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Europe_(archaeology)

I see  an essential component in this new way people interacted , in what I call 'The development of raid and run cultures'    - mostly bought about by the innovation of two 'running away fast' technologies -  horses and ships. 

Peeps used to get on a lot better - then things changed and that change spread until it took over  the dominant paradigm.

What are your thoughts on  this   'the fall of man'   ? 

"

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I see  an essential component in this new way people interacted , in what I call 'The development of raid and run cultures'    - mostly bought about by the innovation of two 'running away fast' technologies -  horses and ships. 

And now we have twitter and the ubiquitous "comment section" of most blogs.

Spoiler

• Sad 1

I like it. great topic, disconnected from nature.

Satisfaction and completeness relies on ones self  and others for survival. if all survival needs are found in a grocery store what did you grow?,do you know your farmer? A clothing store what did you make, are they teaching you how to make clothes?, a building company, did you at least help build your house?,

Welcome to the machine that provides for you for only 9.99 a minute but that is not all folks it slices, dices and Julian for you. You can feel blank and disconnected inside but there is a great movie about someone else"s life to entertain you for only $125.00 a month, soooo worth it.

Now get back to work so I can make money when you make money and when you spend it ...this is awesome, do not ask any questions. 

• Like 8

For now I think I will just agree with Wu Ming Jen.  

Most of us are no longer being taught how to think rationally and logically.  We are told by so many others what we are supposed to think and know.

And agree, we have lost contact with nature.  Most do not understand the ways of nature.

• Like 4

the news report at 1:30 is but a paper airplane's throw from the democrats' displays in the last 2 years

Well the health of the species is determined by what features are passed down the generation line. In the past, weak and unhealthy humans would die before producing any descendants. Now with all the protection, proliferation of all humans including those who should not proliferate is encouraged. There is no easy solution here as all this is a highly controversial issue. 

• Like 1

My  postulations where actually about stages in history where it is evident we all got on a lot better than we did at other times.  And they all seem to be in the past, or in 'less developed' cultures.

We seem to have gone from (the rather modern concept ) that all is fair in love and war ... and business and just about anything else nowadays .  It used to be that  NOT all is fair in love and  war ... there were codes of behaviour  eg, here, old tribal warfare was two lines of men facing each other, one on one -  you fought the man opposite and that was it, at the end, the tribe with the most men standing was the winner. You didnt defeat your opponent and then go on to help the person next to you kill theirs - 2 on 1 ... and then kill all the women and children ! 

Old European cultures where egalitarian,  pre - 'Indo-European'  settlements didnt have defences,  people didnt seem to raid and oppose each other, there doesnt seem to be invasions and massacres.  All that appears later, after some cultures used the horse , or others that raided in ships .

Hence my idea that the 'quick getaway'  led to bad behaviour.  'We can go all the way 'over there'  , where we dont really know those people, and have no relatives or people we need to trade or rely on later, just take what we want, and get away before they can catch us .  That behaviour seems to have snowballed into general arseholism . 

"  Why was this culture so relatively unexplored, particularly when compared to our knowledge of Sumerian, Egyptian and Prehistoric Greek cultures? Part of Gimbutas’ explanation for this was encapsulated in her strong statements about who these people were. She promulgated a view that the culture of Old Europe was matristric (woman-centered), a term she invented, and that its stories were lost when androcratic (male-centered) cultures invaded the region. Her theories were controversial when she first made her case, and the controversy continues even now, 15 years after her death.

http://www.slowmuse.com/2009/12/02/gimbutas-old-europe/

Its like we dont want to know about an earlier better culture ... sort of eliminated from the mainstream .... I mean, this is  European culture, but its not studied very much.

It reminds me of parts of captain Cook's diaries when he wrote about the Aboriginals having a great healthy life and wanting for nothing, they even left the offered trade goods on the ground as they had no need for them. Cook writes about the carefree life, the fairness and equality of their society, how well they treated him and each other .

Now - try and find THAT account in the records ... its rather difficult  - it went against the whole concepts of the system that  put him there in the first place.

- anyway, I been looking into this for a while, and it seems, once people got the idea they could make a quick getaway , they started being shitfull to each other. And it spread ... sometimes with alarming rapidity !  Then, after a while  it wasnt a matter of 'running away'  it was a matter of 'continually sweeping forward, before what you raided recovered - a path of devastation.

image.jpg

"The oldest archaeologically recorded looting took place in the lower reaches of the Dnieper and the Danube, and it has been radiocarbon dated between 4300 ...

( " As we have seen so far, once there were a culture and societies of which the history books don´t talk about. This culture came to an end leaving practically no trace. Only in this last century, mainly due to archaeology, we are beginning to glimpse what was hidden from us. But, what happened in Europe, and in the world, that drove the different social, artistic and cultural expressions of the so called Cultures of the Celebration of Life to their gradual disappearance?  " )

https://www.europaindigena.com/2ª-el-neolítico/iv-the-origins-of-war-and-patriarchy/indo-european-invasions/

" Old Europe is a term coined by archaeologist Marija Gimbutas to describe what she perceived as a relatively homogeneous pre-Indo-European Neolithic culture in southeastern Europe located in the Danube River valley "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Europe_(archaeology)

All anciant tribe had blood type o

Verey calm pepole.

Modern blood type A have high

Level of stress hormon cortisol

Edited by NOONE

Ancient blood type o were hunters
Thy have sharp senses and connected to nature .
Modern blood type A were agriculture  ,developed religious system  , thy have high level
Of cortisol stress hormone ,
And have high anxiety level.
Ancient blood type o have belief
In divine power but are not
Religious in modern sense of
Organized religion.

Edited by NOONE

The Golden Age myth changes its shape, but it's still here alive and well... 

To actually get beyond that myth would set us a span above all other civilizations of the past, IMHO. 

• Like 2

I agree with others here that people don't think for themselves they would rather be lead. It's like having a lazy mind or perhaps they're just frightened to see certain things. Ideas have become another commodity for many as they buy into whatever the herd take on-board. It's like adult peer pressure and is normally lead by simpleminded yet charismatic people that think they're clever. The modern celebrity obsession has made it even worse and taken people even further away from reality. Reality TV!!!! :wacko:

Oh well, fock em!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

Funny.  Yeah, we have become reality TV.

Well this show is a mini series then because I'll have things to do soon. Unless anybody gets a hurt butt, then I might hang around for the comedy special! 

18 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

Well this show is a mini series then because I'll have things to do soon. Unless anybody gets a hurt butt, then I might hang around for the comedy special! 

We just had it in 3bob's thread.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Funny.  Yeah, we have become reality TV.

Thats a horrible thought !  

'The Bachelor'    16 white women compete over 1 white man.

Someone suggested they mix up the women types a bit  ... maybe  8 women from the Gold Coast and 8 women from the Sunshine Coast       :D  

meter-maids-image.jpg

{ I tell ya, its soooooo  weird ... I am walking down the city street at Gold Coast and these two blonde bimbos, in the middle of the city, in bikinis and high heels and cowboys hats come up to me ..... try to flirt with me and then ask me for a donation .

... of money,   that is  . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Nungali said:

try to flirt with me and then ask me for a donation .

... of money,   that is  . 

No donations but we might be able to make a trade.

• Haha 1

I have been watching a reality TV show called "President Trump" on fox produced by a Russian film co. very funny stuff. When the actor playing president trump is asked about 'The Bachelor'    16 white women compete over 1 white man he says "the woman always like to be grabbed by the pu$$y." 

The latest episode of president trump with 16 white women is about a want to be supreme court judge named kavanaugh. In the show kavanaugh gets elected and the president says well it is looking good me and Bill Cosby now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

yuck

but there is a little bit of Cavanaugh in fletch

and some gangsta don corleon who was a distributor of olive oil while mobbing

somehow this thread is unappealing

and I like real history and realizing I don't  know much is humbling

what shows up like Winston Churchill movie  and endicted from columbo tv show

and then art history and civilization

don't mind me

a few minutes of alpen glo this morning and its surely going to rain today

good time to stop internet and take a few pictures with camera

32 minutes ago, sagebrush said:

Well, sure.  The thread title has a rather negative slant to it.

But then, we need to ask if it is an honest and clean reflection of reality.  Two sides are growing further apart to the point that each side thinks the other side is full of retards.  

Are there valid causes or are we just a bunch of retards?

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Well, sure.  The thread title has a rather negative slant to it.

But then, we need to ask if it is an honest and clean reflection of reality.  Two sides are growing further apart to the point that each side thinks the other side is full of retards.  

Are there valid causes or are we just a bunch of retards?

I think it's complicated and people will always disagree just to create conversation or perhaps they're just playing 'devils advocate'? I figure most people, retarded and otherwise, are happy to 'live-and-let-live' but then problems arise when karma's start running over dogma's!  

At the end of the day it's a case of 'as you sow so shall you reap'. So whereas most people tend to be fairly compassionate there does come a point at which those that choose ignorance are cut loose!   

Choosing to remain ignorant is no defence so people with their heads in the feeding trough not wanting to learn and understand will pay a price for their ignorance!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sagebrush said:

yuck

but there is a little bit of Cavanaugh in fletch

and some gangsta don corleon who was a distributor of olive oil while mobbing

.... Mhe ... stupid me ....  it was supposed to be about what I keep posting, I should have known  this wasnt the place for it, but I live in hope .

Anyway, back to the real  unappealing subject of reality TV and Donald Trump  ....  because that is what I really wanted to write about .

and I like real history and realizing I don't  know much is humbling

what shows up like Winston Churchill movie  and endicted from columbo tv show

and then art history and civilization

don't mind me

Art history and civilisation ?  Whats that ?  

Lets get back to TV and Donald Trump

:rolleyes:

a few minutes of alpen glo this morning and its surely going to rain today

good time to stop internet and take a few pictures with camera

Like these ?

maxresdefault.jpg

694940094001_5836052835001_5836050779001

Trump-TweetWar-1024542414-2w.jpg

donald-trump-august-2018.jpg?w=446&h=299

• Haha 1