Sky

"Removed"

On 10/5/2018 at 1:13 PM, Sky said:

Yes, he is living at   3745   Sunset Avenue  Portland

.....  with Elvis .

• Haha 4

No news is good news.  There's a certain amount of enlightenment in getting off the grid and living a simple life.  Getting back to practice and peace versus the ever wanting world where everyone wants and expects piece of you. 

• Like 1

A student in one of my classes years ago, actually went looking for the guy. He flew to Indo and spent a good amount of time attempting to contact the group. Most of the time when he asked about the guy, the locals referred to him as a fraud. They said he has some kind of battery trick in his shoe to make people twitch.

That's about the closest I got to that system, or that person.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sol said:

A student in one of my classes years ago, actually went looking for the guy. He flew to Indo and spent a good amount of time attempting to contact the group. Most of the time when he asked about the guy, the locals referred to him as a fraud. They said he has some kind of battery trick in his shoe to make people twitch.

That's about the closest I got to that system, or that person.

I doubt John Chang would call it a "system" as that is a Western concept.

I investigated your claim about the hidden battery. That's a standard "skeptic" claim made by James Randi (the fraud).

I did find this those: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread481173/pg1

I live in Indonesia and personally know Dr. Lawrence Blair and his producer. I have spoken to them at some length about this case. They did not personally fake this documentary. They went to great lengths to try and find the hoax if John Chang is such. They did not find a battery on his person or anywhere near. What they did find however, when they examined the footage frame by frame, was a thin hairlike wire making the dagger spin. They told me they are not sure whether John is fake or real. "The jury is still out" were their exact words.

So I guess it's your friend's word of the local's word against this local's word against the Producer's words. haha. I'll keep digging.

• Like 1

Like I said, I have no opinion.

I have met another "Master" who does a trick with water and foil. I was actually asked to not attend because I was witnessing a chemical reaction that was passed off as legitimate qi magic.

I am a skeptic as well. And I have sought out most of these people to feel their "powers".

Still never met a superhuman yet. I've met some people with advanced abilities, that's for sure. But there is a long history of fraud in the qi gong community in order to prove ones mastery.

Im still open to the possibility, just haven't been wowed yet in these 30 years.

• Like 2

by the looks of it you're the only one who seems to have any news about John Chang.. why are we so obsessed with this guy? i can't speak to whether or not the guy truly has abilities, but what do we even gain from speculating about it on this forum?

or trying to find out where he is or what he is up to? we are treating the man like some type of celebre-qi  celebrity. let the man live out his days without fussing about his parlor tricks. it always seems like all his name brings to the conversation is useless conjecture.

• Like 2