Sign in to follow this  
AugustLeo

Ime down. It will probably be a few months for me to get back on my feet but in the summer or later in the year I am there.

Max mentioned the possibilty of doing a Taobums exclusive retreat. I think if we can get the core group of Taobums who are doing Kunlun together on the future Kunlun board to committ to it it would be great to do a week long retreat with Max somewhere on the East coast.

Cam

I'd definitely be in. If it's just a few of us, you can stay at my place and do Kunlun in my back yard!

Max had mentioned doing a fishing trip or a camping trip at some point. While that's still a good ways off in the future, it'd be fun to brainstorm locations.

A Max East Coast retreat summer or late 2008 would be awesome. I always feel out of it for a few days after a Max workshop so hopefully after a few months of Kunlun and the opportunity to go deeper with the practice many of us would be ready for that sort of thing.

Sounds like a thread that should take place on the Max forum in future months.

I'd like to do something. I keep getting blocked every time I try to attend a seminar something happens with job/ family/ other things. *crosses fingers*

I'd be game, but I'm kinda booked for 2008 and vacation time. Taking a week to do foundation training, taking a week around july 4th for the nascar race...and...quasi jen and I's anniversary (a couple significances of july 4th for us) and we're also going to try and get in a trip to alaska this summer...2009 I would definitely be down!

Sign in to follow this