LinLin

Qigong practice - feeling nauseous

Hi, all - I’m new here, prompted to join to ask about a recent qigong  practice. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but here goes. 

Last week at the end of 2 hours of qigong, suddenly I felt like I would pass out - dizzy, nauseous, ears ringing like crazy. 

I’m getting back into qigong after a long break. Started in my new town with a new teacher who seems quite competent, having tried a few others. Had excellent teachers in the past in China and in the UK. 

It was a good and challenging practice. 90 min in I felt a bit dizzy (highly unusual for me), took a short break for water, and felt fine to continue. Then at the very end (30 min later), suddenly I felt like I was going to hit the floor, literally. 

Today I feel great but am left wondering… What was it that happened? I’d had food 2 hrs before practice, knees weren’t locked, was well hydrated, etc so no obvious explanation. I’m 53 yrs old and in good health. 

Thank you in advance for any thoughts or suggestions for practice to prevent the sickness feelings arising again.

You came here very well so I stay too.
Besides, This house is managed by a very good personality manager.

The qigong makes your body wake up and be shine brightly.
So, You can be easily attacked from spiritual beings because of your body bright light
Invisible Beings is spiritual beings, alive and living with us. 
It is a matter of many things of performing the Taoism.

I will be by you in the hour of danger.

Anyway, Finish the race at all events.

Edited by dosa

Thought to add that I am very clean-living, having followed the 5 Buddhist precepts for many years. No smoking, no drinking, no drugs, nothing to cloud the mind. I do a lot of meditation as well and needed to access that familiarity with concentration to stay with a static posture for quite a long time.

8 hours ago, LinLin said:

Thought to add that I am very clean-living, having followed the 5 Buddhist precepts for many years. No smoking, no drinking, no drugs, nothing to cloud the mind. I do a lot of meditation as well and needed to access that familiarity with concentration to stay with a static posture for quite a long time.

That doesn't work. Because they are living beings. They don't respect you and God.
You need the effort power[功力] to speak in Taoism.
No one or religion in the world can cure your symptoms.
Only I have that ability. It is nothing to brag 
IF you're looking to switch your thinking, Do what I do.

Edited by dosa

14 hours ago, dosa said:

What I'm saying is hard to understand.

You could say that again. Your English is almost incomprehensible, and often doesn't seem to correspond to anything being discussed. I don't say this to be offensive to someone from another culture with English as a second language, and I've seen you say a couple of things that seemed interesting, so I value you as a fellow member of the forum...but yeah, I suspect hardly anyone here can understand what you're saying 99% of the time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

You could say that again. Your English is almost incomprehensible, and often doesn't seem to correspond to anything being discussed. I don't say this to be offensive to someone from another culture with English as a second language, and I've seen you say a couple of things that seemed interesting, so I value you as a fellow member of the forum...but yeah, I suspect hardly anyone here can understand what you're saying 99% of the time.

O.K. I'll be more careful.
thank you! I'm grateful from the bottom of my heart.

• Like 2