dwai

What is a discourse and are there any guidelines?

3 hours ago, Everything said:

Well, I guess vitanda has a purpose and place in this human story of who it is we really are. For you would rather wanna fight as a human and die as a poopy. Then be a poopy, and not die at all. As some like to say, the greatest hell is the one you don't even know you're in.

And again, I'm not judging poopy. I'm just saying. You wanna be more than a poopy you know? You wanna be a poopy who's absolutely loved for all that you are! Not constantly flushed around and about all of the time. But there's great fun in that aswell. Here I go! Weeeeeeeeeeee!!! .......

Remember meeeeeee!! ... eee... ee..

*blup*

What’s a poopy? 👀

This thread's original post really should be incorporated as the main rules of the site. The rest of the thread is sadly a demonstration of what was wrong with some people who were administering this forum and the abuse of power. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

This thread's original post really should be incorporated as the main rules of the site. The rest of the thread is sadly a demonstration of what was wrong with some people who were administering this forum and the abuse of power. 

I still think these could be adapted for meaningful and growth-oriented discourses. Not as rules per se. 

Unfortunately that period when the OP happened was a very tumultuous period. And I do believe the original intent of this post got buried in the politics. 

• Like 1