Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Moving back to Atlanta

Well, it looks like my time in the Southwest has come to an end.

I missed a few payments and Honda repossessed my car, I owe my landlord money I don't have and am just starting to get sick of living here.

Time for change. I bought a 1 way ticket leaving this friday.

The job market in Atlanta is supposed to be really good now I think. I have alot of family and friends there. Heck, Yoda and Sean are in driving distance. Maybe I can hang with Yoda in Degoba sometime or actually take Sean up on his offer to visit Mississippi.

Will stay with my Mom for a few months until I get situated. Was overall a cool experience living in Az the past 5 years. I got my degree. I learned a really cool practice(kunlun) and met some interesting people.

Looking forward to my new life in the ATL!

peace

Good for you man.

Funny enough, I just put a deposit down on a house in Costa Rica. Leslie and I are moving there first week of April.

Right now, in our time zone, the year of the Rat has begun. From what I understand, it's a good time to make a move like this, toward a fresh start. Not necessary one that will lead to explosive success overnight or anything. More like a change that creates a foundation for sustainable growth into the future.

Cheers,

Sean

Pics:

costarica2.jpg

costarica1.jpg

costarica3.jpg

costarica4.jpg

:)

^^^ That's your new house? :blink:

Damn. Enjoy la pura vida and loads of gallo pinto for me!

So, is that just going to be a vacation home or are you permanently ex-patting?

And good luck on your move to Hotlanta, Cam! I think the Deep South will be quite a change from LA East.

Edited by vortex

Costa Rica!?

Wow.

Well, with your business you can be anywhere in the world I suppose.

Are you moving there full time or more like a vacation home?

Do you need a passport to visit there? When I was thinking of doing a retreat in Mexico last year I was suprised you needed a passport to visit, which can take months to get.

Or are Costa Rican laws different?

A house! Nice. You probably can get alot more for your money and a beautiful location I bet.

edit-doh, you posted pics after I wrote this.

Awesome location for culitvation and the Sean party lifestlye!

You need a passport to go anywhere these days :lol: Caribbeen, Mexico, Canada...

Cam, good luck in hotlanta! AZ is beautiful, I dont know that I'd want to leave if I moved there :D

Sean, you bastard...that looks beaut!!! When's the taobums party? :lol:

Arizona is beautiful.

I might move back someday.

If you liked Az also check out New Mexico, beautiful place.

Sean,

Love the pad!!!!

Cam,

I'm stoked you'll be in my neighborhood! Matt lives in Athens so we'll have to get together here in Columbia and in Athens too!!

-Yoda

Awe Cameron.... just when you move near, we're leaving... when will you arrive in ATL? Maybe we can get a visit in before we depart. Do you have a passport? Maybe you can visit us in Costa Rica?

We're going to live in a pyramid. How cool is that?

I'll be there this weekend. Will stay with Mom for a few months and figure out what I am going to do with my life.

I have some business opportunuties I want to check out. Need to get a job and get a new car. If you guys visit I probably can't put you up as it's my Mom's place not mine.

But if you want to come to ATL to party and are driving before you leave I will let you drive me to the bars!

The job market in Atlanta is supposed to be really good now I think. I have alot of family and friends there. Heck, Yoda and Sean are in driving distance. ... I got my degree. I learned a really cool practice(kunlun) and met some interesting people.

Looking forward to my new life in the ATL!

:) Very positive. Congrat's!

And to Sean & Lezlie, * wow! *.

:)

Good luck Cameron, Lezlie, and Sean on your upcoming moves!

I'm a rat - maybe I need to move this year...

our car, sadly, wouldn't make it all the way to atlanta....or maybe it would, but it would be nerve-wrecking...

we'll see what happens....

AugustLeo, we speak a tiny bit of Spanish are in the midst of cramming. We'll look for the secret square inch. I can't wait to look out the top window and pretend I am the eye of Ra. ;)

vortex, we are selling all our stuff and moving there with just our clothes and laptops. Our lease is for 6 months but I have a feeling we'll be there longer. Pura Vida!

Cameron, you need a passport. I really hope you come visit us.

Joeblast, Costa Rica Tao Bums retreat! Whenever.

Buddy, thanks man, Lezlie and I do web development and online marketing. It's a lot of hard work and we're not rich but it has the advantage of letting us work from anywhere that has high speed internet.

Yoda, Trunk, xuesheng, thanks.

Any Tao Bum is welcome to come and stay with us. The pyramid has three stories, the top one I think is just a loft that leads to another twin bed. Plane tickets from the US are surprisingly cheap. We found round trip tickets out of New Orleans for $300.

Best,

Sean

AugustLeo, we speak a tiny bit of Spanish are in the midst of cramming. We'll look for the secret square inch. I can't wait to look out the top window and pretend I am the eye of Ra. ;)

vortex, we are selling all our stuff and moving there with just our clothes and laptops. Our lease is for 6 months but I have a feeling we'll be there longer. Pura Vida!

Cameron, you need a passport. I really hope you come visit us.

Joeblast, Costa Rica Tao Bums retreat! Whenever.

Buddy, thanks man, Lezlie and I do web development and online marketing. It's a lot of hard work and we're not rich but it has the advantage of letting us work from anywhere that has high speed internet.

Yoda, Trunk, xuesheng, thanks.

Any Tao Bum is welcome to come and stay with us. The pyramid has three stories, the top one I think is just a loft that leads to another twin bed. Plane tickets from the US are surprisingly cheap. We found round trip tickets out of New Orleans for $300.

Best,

Sean

Cool. I'll be in Atlanta tomorrow. A pyramid house..man that's intense!

Funny, I just noticed you 2 look rather similar:

av-7.jpgav-3.gif

Anyhow, bon voyage and this all sounds like a dream come true. Wow! I'm sure you'll have plenty of stories to tell soon...

I've been told Costa Rica is a great place.

Knew a bunch of people wh lived there.

Best of luck to you.

BTW it looks like your dream house (and it is a dream house) is an A frame and not a pyramid.

Does it slope back in four directions to a point?

mythmaker - it does in our hearts :lol:

Funny, I just noticed you 2 look rather similar:

av-7.jpgav-3.gif

Anyhow, bon voyage and this all sounds like a dream come true. Wow! I'm sure you'll have plenty of stories to tell soon...

sean likes to copy off of me...

Hey Cam,

You must be getting ready for your trip to Atlanta tomorrow. Good luck, man. I hope you have a safe and pleasant trip, and are back online quickly.

Our best to you.

Michael & Anne-Marie

Hehe..yeah I am actually selling my computer to a friend since my Mom has a computer and internet and can use that for the time being. I am just waiting now, flight leaves in the morning.

Cam

Sign in to follow this