jan1107

Laughter attack after Kunlun

I couldn't tell if I had seen the right vid. Was it the one of the fat cat in the Oregon humane society shelter?

I couldn't tell if I had seen the right vid. Was it the one of the fat cat in the Oregon humane society shelter?

hi yoda,

the video you are referring i do not know. it was a video about "the fatest cat in china".

it was that video:

as i said. i felt very sorry for the poor soul. but that was not the point. the laughter was from the meditation i did before and seeing this strange video just took it out. i laughed about the "fat cat" but also i laughed about the people in that video. if i would watch it now maybe i would cry. how strange have we become to be even proud (like the guy in the video) on how we affect animals in that unnatural way.

maybe next time the "trigger" can be that i have to pay a fine for parking a car badly. and then i will start laughing again. when i was in that "state" everything was funny. the whole existence was funny.

i grew up with cats and i love them dearly.

love jan.

Edited by jan1107

I did a death meditation as part of a retreat. It went on for many hours, overnight. I dont know how long it was. Maybe 10 hours.

The aborigine healers were - how to say without sounding like a visitor to the starship enterprise - sensed presences. The meditation involved darkness and stillness and sensory irritation via a lot of discordant noises, to stop one from going unconscious. So it was an experience on an inner level, rather like those who have done 'darkness retreats'.

Did your death experience make you feel differently about your own death?

I feel more friendly toward death now, or so I fondly imagine.

Sounds cool. B) And yea, I figured they were sensed presences. Which I don't find too "far out" these days, at all... :D

Well, I'm not sure how similar our "death experiences" actually were - because I'd imagine the terminology's meaning may vary in different paths. But, mine was basically a huge catharsis where I sort of froze up as this powerful energy pushed through me. Supposedly, your breathing and heart stops, although I don't think completely literally. But, it could kinda seem that way as you sit there frozen like rigor mortis. I also didn't OBE, either. I sorta just felt like in a suspended state of animation, sorta in a daze from this huge catharsis.

I'm not really sure if death is supposed to feel like that, or what. So, I'm not sure if it has made me feel differently about death. Because actually, I don't even know what I feel about death, to begin with. Haven't really thought about it too much yet, to be honest. :lol:

So...what was yours like?