jan1107

Laughter attack after Kunlun

hi everyone,

today after my kunlun session i clicked on a link here in that forum about a fat cat (on youtube).

i found this so funny that i couldnt stop laughing. actually i have this attacks quite often since i practice kunlun. this was a rather "mild" one.

during the laughter i turned my mobile on and recorded it. i was too shy to post it but pietro encouraged me to do so.

i wish you fun! with all the discussions lately here about siddis, powers, who is "good" or "bad" it may be good to take things less serious and laugh a bit.

love and blessings,

jan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABIg0SNv5r8

Edited by jan1107

hi everyone,

today after my kunlun session i clicked on a link here in that forum about a fat cat (on youtube).

i found this so funny that i couldnt stop laughing. actually i have this attacks quite often since i practice kunlun. this was a rather "mild" one.

during the laughter i turned my mobile on and recorded it. i was too shy to post it but pietro encouraged me to do so.

i wish you fun! with all the discussions lately here about siddis, powers, who is "good" or "bad" it may be good to take things less serious and laugh a bit.

love and blessings,

jan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABIg0SNv5r8

It is actually very funny. The interesting thing is that the first meditation I did with David, in the first workshop I did with him, he had us just laughing like this. He started, and soon some of us joined in, and since when you see everybody laughing you tend to start laugh yourself, soon we were all laughing. I think I haven't heard someone laughing that hard from the moment when I heard this recording.

As a tentative thing (you know, a reminescence of the inner smile), why not just hear the record, concentrate on the LTT, and just laugh with Jan. At the least is going to be a good belly massage from the inside.

oh my I love it

:D:D:D

I find it most amusing when an osteopath 'cracks' me feels like the laughter is stored in my joints but I've never laughed like that!! This is another of the posts that makes me want to explore kunlun. Thanks.

Edited by i_am_sam

I feel sorry for the cat so I don't find that film funny but your laughter is really wonderful to hear :D If I laughed that long I'd definitely be sick :P

I feel sorry for the cat so I don't find that film funny but your laughter is really wonderful to hear :D If I laughed that long I'd definitely be sick :P

dont get me wrong ... i felt very sorry for the cat, too. i love cats and that was really a poor soul. but somehow this pulled a trigger inside and then i was on the wave.

last time this happened on a highway. that one i recorded, too, but i dont feel like posting because it was very intense. i had a hard time not to crash (just kidding).

love jan.

dont get me wrong ... i felt very sorry for the cat, too. i love cats and that was really a poor soul. but somehow this pulled a trigger inside and then i was on the wave.

love jan.

I know what you mean about that trigger :lol:

last time this happened on a highway. that one i recorded, too, but i dont feel like posting because it was very intense. i had a hard time not to crash (just kidding).

love jan.

Jan, have you done the workshop and gotten transmission from Max yet?

If not, your the one to sit next to when you go!

Jan, have you done the workshop and gotten transmission from Max yet?

If not, your the one to sit next to when you go!

no, not yet. i live in europe so it is not easy. on the other hand i feel that even without the transmission so many things are happening since i started. i will definetely go to meet max but also i gain trust in myselve. a transmission may be an important thing but more important is actually sit down and practice.

namaste,

jan.

Cool.

I only practiced Kunlun a very short time before getting transmission. But am glad to here people are getting results from practicing from the book alone.

I think from your initital results you will be on the floor laughing when you get to finally see Max :)

no, not yet. i live in europe so it is not easy. on the other hand i feel that even without the transmission so many things are happening since i started. i will definetely go to meet max but also i gain trust in myselve. a transmission may be an important thing but more important is actually sit down and practice.

namaste,

jan.

Openings are fun, eh?

Wait until class...Max is a very funny man.

See you in April. :)

Chris

Openings are fun, eh?

Wait until class...Max is a very funny man.

See you in April. :)

Chris

so.. the dates for europe are basically planned as you posted it some time ago? or are there any changes yet?

I can empathise, jan. I had a handful of non stop laughter episodes after practise, too. ( not kunlun, btw) To the extent of my face really hurting and my stomach muscles hurting.

It's a huge release, isnt it.

I remember once being unable to take part in a normal conversation on retreat due to my laughter, and everyone finding it a bit difficult to put up with my hilarity.

Even now when I have a lot of energy work going on I get very effervescent and high.

What I find interesting is that not everyone responds this way.

Is it a release of heart energy, do you think?

I'm interested to know the specifities of it.

I know that some people cry a lot, and of course sometimes we get anger come up also.

I think we have talked about anger release before on the forum.

I know that some people cry a lot, and of course sometimes we get anger come up also.

Indeed, I never got too much laughing. When I had my "death experience," I was sobbing, not laughing like everyone else around me.

I know I've had a lot of pain & sorrow deep inside of me. Maybe those who laughed (seemingly the majority) don't.

Indeed, I never got too much laughing. When I had my "death experience," I was sobbing, not laughing like everyone else around me.

I know I've had a lot of pain & sorrow deep inside of me. Maybe those who laughed (seemingly the majority) don't.

Where did you do the death experience, vortex?

I wasnt laughing during that when I did it either. I had an experience of aboriginal healers looking down on me and rummaging about my insides and shifting stuff around, in a quiite concerned manner. But I certainly did feel light and relived for along time afterward.

A friend who did the same experience, had an OBE during it. Had to be brought back in by the teacher.

*I meant to write 'relieved' but I wrote 'relived".. ;)

Edited by cat

Where did you do the death experience, vortex?

I wasnt laughing during that when I did it either. I had an experience of aboriginal healers looking down on me and rummaging about my insides and shifting stuff around, in a quiite concerned manner. But I certainly did feel light and relived for along time afterward.

A friend who did the same experience, had an OBE during it. Had to be brought back in by the teacher.

*I meant to write 'relieved' but I wrote 'relived".. ;)

At a Kunlun workshop in November...

Interesting - so what triggered yours? I'm guessing that you weren't working with abo healers physically - but saw them in your mind? Or, did you actually do it with live abos?

Also, how long did it last for you? I think mine was about 15-20 minutes. I felt frozen like a statue for a while. And I'm sure it did blow out a lot of old, stuck emotions to allow a lot of new energy in.

Mantra's clip is what my daughter looks like. She isn't into the practice because it's too ticklish but will do it, at times, for my amusement. Occasionally, it won't spark up for her, but most of the time it will.

At a Kunlun workshop in November...

Interesting - so what triggered yours? I'm guessing that you weren't working with abo healers physically - but saw them in your mind? Or, did you actually do it with live abos?

Also, how long did it last for you? I think mine was about 15-20 minutes. I felt frozen like a statue for a while. And I'm sure it did blow out a lot of old, stuck emotions to allow a lot of new energy in.

I did a death meditation as part of a retreat. It went on for many hours, overnight. I dont know how long it was. Maybe 10 hours.

The aborigine healers were - how to say without sounding like a visitor to the starship enterprise - sensed presences. The meditation involved darkness and stillness and sensory irritation via a lot of discordant noises, to stop one from going unconscious. So it was an experience on an inner level, rather like those who have done 'darkness retreats'.

Did your death experience make you feel differently about your own death?

I feel more friendly toward death now, or so I fondly imagine.

I can empathise, jan. I had a handful of non stop laughter episodes after practise, too. ( not kunlun, btw) To the extent of my face really hurting and my stomach muscles hurting.

It's a huge release, isnt it.

I remember once being unable to take part in a normal conversation on retreat due to my laughter, and everyone finding it a bit difficult to put up with my hilarity.

Even now when I have a lot of energy work going on I get very effervescent and high.

What I find interesting is that not everyone responds this way.

hello dear cat (the rather huge sister of yours from youtube helped to start this thread - just kidding),

anyway ... this is an interesting question.

for me i think it is really releasing tensions in the chest (in a fun way). i had lots of years where crying was more dominant (it was not really a "sad" crying but a crying of feeling connected or so).

now lately it is very related to certain orgasmic feelings (that are not centered in the genitals at all but in the chest) and laughter. not so much crying.

i didnt experience the dead like thing i think. just that the whole body is getting stiff sometimes. that is a strange feeling. when it releases i am more relaxed than before. as if the body has to go through tensions to feel the relaxation.

i liked the aboriginal story. i think it is impossible to compare the results of practice. i just found it nice to know that there are people out there riding the same wave.

love jan.

Edited by jan1107

about a fat cat (on youtube) ... for me i think it is really releasing tensions in the chest

I feel sorry for the cat

I feel sorry for the cat, as well. I think you should be more compassionate. Your behavior creates bad karma.

I feel sorry for the cat, as well. I think you should be more compassionate. Your behavior creates bad karma.

dear bd2,

maybe you have been ironic in your post. i dont know. ;)

if not ...

you "think" he should be more compassionate. when this kind of things happen there is not much time for thinking. it is pure being without judgement.

i dont know if you have had these attacks before as jan did.

i have.

there is not much you can do.

i think he said that the cat was just the trigger and he even felt sorry for it.

i dont think laughter creates bad karma. it is the opposite because it releases tensions and stuck energies that can lead people to do actions that create bad karma.

look in the world and you will see lots of things that happened because of supressed emotions.

i cannot see bad karma being created by seeing something and being "triggered" by it. when i am being triggered by something there is not so much dogma if i should be like this or that in this moment. it is in a way pure being without any judgement. energy that works itself out.

respectfully,

the inner light.