Sol

Former Member with New Account

Good day.

I frequented this lovely place years ago. I had since fallen off the wagon so to speak, but have been rekindled by a recent encounter.

Since the old email is apparently purged, I will begin again.

Greetings to all!

I am an Eastern Medical Provider with 20 years of experience. I was trained directly through the Chia lineage, the founders of the Qi Gong Association for the US, through various Aikido lineages, including direct classical internships with Chinese Doctors, Western medical education, and many other encounters with practitioners such as yourself. I taught at various medical schools at the Master's level. I am a published author on meditation and my second book is about my crossing over into the death plane. I am not here to sell, I am here to assist as my experiences are vast. I am also here to learn and to see what the younger void chasers are into these days.

I have introduced another 'Old Guy' who will be visiting this site soon as well. He has a wealth of knowledge to share and I believe he may write on his daily meditations. We shall see. His path was more severe than most including some pretty out of this world encounters.

Here's to assisting us all become more awake, and more evolved with our chosen path of self discovery! I look forward to our discussions.

Sol

• Like 7

Hello, Sol, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi Sol, 

Im looking forward to reading your input and also your friends posts. Welcome and enjoy 😊 

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin 

Hi Sol.

I congratulate you restarting

I was beginning to warm to you it already! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thank you all!

I will see you out there...

My associate has already started a thread as well. Its good for you all. He has some great input as well.

S

• Like 1

Welcome Sol!

Looking forward to hearing from you two new 'Old Guys'   :D

• Like 1

Hi Sol,

If you don`t mind saying, what was your old screenname?  I don`t know if I`d recognize it or not but some other old-timers might appreciate having a sense of continuity, connecting who you were then with who you are now.

Thanks,

LL

• Like 2

2 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Hi Sol,

If you don`t mind saying, what was your old screenname?  I don`t know if I`d recognize it or not but some other old-timers might appreciate having a sense of continuity, connecting who you were then with who you are now.

Thanks,

LL

I think my old name was purged. I tried all my various emails and there is no record. If I figure it out, I have told Mods that I would be happy to merge accounts. Apologies, it was a REALLY long time ago.

• Like 3