akasuna123

i need help stoping spontaneous movement

i practiced spontaneous five animal qigong and haven't been able to stop spontaneous movement and when making conscious movements it feels like my body is moving on its own and when i mentally try to do a conscious movement my body starts moving on its own for example when i want to say walk to the bathroom or somewhere else just my intention of doing it causes my body to walk on its own unitl i have reached where i want to go and its been like that for over 30 days i have done the closing exercise and tried various different things to stop but it hasn't been working. i have tried focusing on kidney1 and mentally saying i want to stop moving and while mentally saying i want to stop moving i have tried focusing on kidney 1 for 5-10 seconds then baihui for 5-10 second, have tried imagining weight on shoulder well point, pinching shoulder well point and middle fleshy part of middle finger, focusing on navel, focusing on dantien, reverse breathing. if any one can help me that would be greatly appreciated thanks

PM the member @Earl Grey
He can help you with this.

Just don't try spontaneous five animals without a teacher in the future. I swear he described this specific qi deviation in a talk we had a week ago.

• Like 1

I can help you By Distance if you'll let me.  It’s free for you
It is not hard to heal.

tumblr_pdzptf8hFS1rpu8e5o1_500.png

Edited by dosa
  • Like 2

I have been feeling bad and my body has been moving on its own when I stand still.@dosa is helping me by distance I feel slightly better but I'm still having spontaneous movements, there has been some improvement in neck issues I have.He says it will take about a week to fix.

35 minutes ago, akasuna123 said:

I have been feeling bad and my body has been moving on its own when I stand still.@dosa is helping me by distance I feel slightly better but I'm still having spontaneous movements, there has been some improvement in neck issues I have.He says it will take about a week to fix.

Everything will be fine.

You don't have very dangerous symptoms. Many people get cancer because of your similar reasons.

After about a week of healing, you'll be back to normal.

dosa my symtoms today are when I stand still my body will start moving on its own, I feel slightly bad and it feels like I'm still in qigong state

Hi~ akasuna123

The bad energy will get weaker. Check it out. 

How are the symptoms now?

Edited by dosa

Exactly what I expected after privately assessing what went wrong here.

Of all the Qi deviation I have seen in clinic, most are caused by practitioners of genuine systems who decide to teach when they have not trained as a Teacher. Sudden strong transmission of Qi + not being able to correctly energetically align a person = trouble. 

This case requires direct intervention and had akasuna123 started from the free instructions not only would they have saved a fortune (even when I charge its only a fraction of what they paid!) but be on a completely different healing journey. 

akasuna123 asks for the details of his situation to remain confidential so I will not delve who this “Master” was nor go into detail. 

Good Teacher or gentle self practice from the well written official English script that went through hundreds of recent trails by Liangs students prior to release in written format, equals steady balanced growth. 

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/47557-free-hua-tuo’s-spontaneous-five-animals-play-qigong -zi-fa-wuqinxi-dong-gong/

One of the reasons I took on the responsibility of this lineage in clinic is because I was tired of seeing Qi deviation caused by advance students (even those who learnt directly in China) teaching when not going through the Teacher and Healer training. 

Edited by Qiway