akasuna123

how to stop spontaneous movement?

Hello, akasuna123, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi akasuna,

I don’t know the answer, but I’m sure someone on here does. Have you stopped practicing or do you continue? Can you describe the movement? Are they spasms or jerks? More info is helpful. For what it’s worth... welcome to the forum. 

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin 

there is a variety of different movements that is too much too list, here is some i have a scar on my hand and inner elbow i rub or pinch those areas also i have neck issues and press different points on neck and there is stretching of legs and rubbing of different areas like stomach, hand, arm, head, i would rub my hands together and place them over eyes. etc. i have tried focusing on kidney1 and saying i want to stop moving and it didn't work, i have tried alternating between kidney 1 and baihui point and focusing on each for 5-10 sec and mentally saying i want to stop moving, that didn't work, i have tried pinching shoulder well and mid point of middle finger and mentally saying i want to stop moving, i have tried focusing on dantien and saying i want to stop moving and it didn't work, i ahve tried focusing on navel and saying i want to stop moving and it didn't work, i have tried reverse breathing and it didn't work. i feel really frustrated

31 minutes ago, akasuna123 said:

after practicing five animal spontaneous qigong i havent been able to stop moving for over 30 days how do i stop?

Ask your teacher. He should know.

Yes you tried it on your own and maybe tried something different while doing the forms.

Welcome to the wonderful world of qi deviations....

Search for a 5 animals practitioner. Maybe a traditional chinese medicine practitioner. Good luck and take care in the future.

PS i thank this site for bringing this stuff to my attention. And @qicat for her articles.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, akasuna123 said:

after practicing five animal spontaneous qigong i havent been able to stop moving for over 30 days how do i stop?

This will probably require real world intervention. Where are you located?

☮️

Edited by Daemon

@Marblehead

He has the answers now the only thing that is left to do is cure himself. And for the love of whatever he holds holy, he must refrain from energy work unless it is part of the cure.

This is one of the reasons Earl Grey was pissed at the revelation of the spontaneous five animals thread. He then told me of a case verbatim to this as a possible consequence to executing the forms wrong.

@akasuna123

Where did you find the instructions?

It is not important to me but some people can act to prevent the dispersion of this system so as to prevent future cases like yours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You could get a phone healing from Master Chunyi Lin at http://springforestqigong.com..... He's a wonderful healer, and has experience with spontaneous Qigong and also has experience rectifying deviations too. He might be busy though, if you want more personal and quicker access, you can try his most senior student at http://www.guidingqi.com/, Jim Nance. Same, he is a great healer and also knows a lot about spontaneous Qigong and teaches it.

• Like 1

Those symptoms will slowly disappear. You can tell me that.  Here..:D

You are possessed by bad energy. Taoist teachers have bad energy. It's contagious.

Edited by dosa
  • Sad 1

On 9/21/2018 at 12:49 AM, akasuna123 said:

there is a variety of different movements that is too much too list, here is some i have a scar on my hand and inner elbow i rub or pinch those areas also i have neck issues and press different points on neck and there is stretching of legs and rubbing of different areas like stomach, hand, arm, head, i would rub my hands together and place them over eyes. etc. i have tried focusing on kidney1 and saying i want to stop moving and it didn't work, i have tried alternating between kidney 1 and baihui point and focusing on each for 5-10 sec and mentally saying i want to stop moving, that didn't work, i have tried pinching shoulder well and mid point of middle finger and mentally saying i want to stop moving, i have tried focusing on dantien and saying i want to stop moving and it didn't work, i ahve tried focusing on navel and saying i want to stop moving and it didn't work, i have tried reverse breathing and it didn't work. i feel really frustrated

Focusing will likely not help as Baopuzi said, practice is not natural... so focusing pushes things to a more non-natural state.

See if this helps. 

Exactly what I expected after privately assessing what went wrong here.

Of all the Qi deviation I have seen in clinic, most are caused by practitioners of genuine systems who decide to teach when they have not trained as a Teacher. Sudden strong transmission of Qi + not being able to correctly energetically align a person = trouble. 

This case requires direct intervention and had akasuna123 started from the free instructions not only would they have saved a fortune (even when I charge its only a fraction of what they paid!) but be on a completely different healing journey. 

akasuna123 asks for the details of his situation to remain confidential so I will not delve who this “Master” was nor go into detail. 

Good Teacher or gentle self practice from the well written official English script that went through hundreds of recent trails by Liangs students prior to release in written format, equals steady balanced growth. 

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/47557-free-hua-tuo’s-spontaneous-five-animals-play-qigong -zi-fa-wuqinxi-dong-gong/

One of the reasons I took on the responsibility of this lineage in clinic is because I was tired of seeing Qi deviation caused by advance students (even those who learnt directly in China) teaching when not going through the Teacher and Healer training. 

Edited by Qiway
Grammar