Wun Yuen Gong

Taoist Salt

It's a fancy name for more common name of "bamboo salt". They name it "bamboo salt" because it is made by burning sea salt 9 times in a high temperature 1,000-1,500 Celsius in the bamboo to eliminate the harmful components in the sea salt.

Here is more info... but I never used it myself:

-----------------------------------

At Tao Garden we use this salt for all cooking. In Korea today, Divine Herbalist Insan Kim (1909-1992) is respected and worshipped as foremost Taoist Healer who attained the highest enlightenment in the world history. Not only did he introduce numerous marked herbal remedies, he also perfected the alchemy of transforming sea salt into the most powerful substance for many chronic conditions. According to his profound application of 'Five Elements', Water (sea-salt) contained in Wood (bamboo) sealed by Earth (red mountain clay) is confined within Metal (iron furnace) to be transformed into "Insan Jukyom (bamboo salt)" by yang Fire created by the yin Wood (pine resin). When the metal of water (solid state salt) turns into water of water (liquid state salt) at the end of the ninth repeated alchemical process, ordinary sea-salt is suddenly transformed into "Pure Gold" for human health. The pure Water element obtained is as same as re-creation of "Gahm Lo (planetary water spirit)' which is always sought after by Taoists to attain immortality. In this century of pollutants, one should re-experience how Insan Jukyom (bamboo salt) can contribute to health without any common salt harms and sodium troubles by polluted sea-salt and chemical salt. While Insan Jukyom is completely pollution-free, it naturally brings out variety of essential minerals. The human body consists mostly of water, which is protected and maintained by salt. It has been noted that such pure alkaline salt contributes to detoxification of human body instead of contamination. At Insan Company, the faithful family members, disciples and apprentices of the late master confidently and proudly continue the tradition of painstaking procedure up to every detail to provide mankind with a health choice in the current and future global situation.

Made in Korea by Insan Health Food Co., Ltd.

-------------------------

Ancient cultures like those in India, China, and Native America have closely guarded their holistic health secrets for thousands of years. These are simple natural solutions for balancing the body and detoxifying you from the diseases and virus that harm you. You may have heard of these techniques as either Ayurvedic Sciences, or Ayurveda, or Herbology, or as Taoist Alchemy. But which of the ancient formulaes for health are the most guarded and valued for it's longevity and healing power? The most guarded and esteemed ancient healing-longevity secret is Alchemist-Taoist Tao Salt. Salt is cited as "life-saving," in every single ancient religious tradition. And this is the precise salt mentioned.

The simple benefit of this salt is that it's ability to permeate your cells is 8-10 greater due to it's biofilic nature and it's tiny molecular size. So most any viral or toxic invader of you cells are rapidly displaced and evicted from your body by this Tao Salt.

The Alchemy comes into play in the way the salt is produced. In ancient taoist theory, the earth has five categories of energies. Then, there are eight "bagwa" facets of each energy. Appropriately, in the Jewish Kaballah, the number 40 is the number of completion. Noah's flood lasted 40 days. Jesus meditated for 40 days. Isaac was married at 40 years of age. Moses returned to Egypt after 40 years. This Taoist Tao Salt was made using this process of five elements and 8 burnings plus one. For more details see the video above.

==================

Tao Salt has been used for centuries throughout all of the Orient as an alchemical medicinal substance for treatment and prevention of disease. It's legendary healing abilities range from healing of gastric ulcers to preventing tooth loss. Secluded in the vast forests high in the mountainous areas of Asia, secret sects of holy men, healers and scholars (including renown Taoists: Confucius and Lao Tzu) practiced the arts of medical numerology and elemental alchemy. As the universe functions on mathematical formulas and cycles, so do all living things. One of the greatest treasures was Tao Immortality Salt. Thru an intensely arduous process, tiny quantities of Tao Salt were made and used for healing. The secrets of preparation have been handed down thru the centuries and guarded by each master. - Call Master Jason Campbell with questions, CALL 623-537-9443. TheSecretsoftheMasters.com

You can find more info here:

http://www.kk-you.co.jp/en/products/03.html

http://kaeam.sql.co.kr/foreign/eng/bamboo_left.html

Guest winpro07

sea water has similar mineral composition as blood

Yeah, sounds cool, I'd try it if there's somewhere to get it.

I usually buy Black Salt (if you have a well-stocked Indian grocery nearby, they usually have it). It is actually pink when dry, but dissolves into a cloudy black, like "smoke in the water." It occurs naturally in one place only if I remember correctly. It has a strong smell of boiled eggs (due to its high content of sulfur) but that disappears in cooking, and instead the flavor of the dishes you use it in becomes richer. The Indian grocer who used to teach me folk Ayurveda every time I paid a visit asserted that one can't digest bean dishes properly if any other kind of salt is used, but I know for a fact that pork is a good substitute, since beans and pork both have harmful lectins that inactivate each other in cooking. But of course they don't eat that much (if any) pork in India, so it might be true where he comes from. He used to tell me far-out stuff about the intricacies of Indian foods -- things you never read in books on Ayurveda, "family transmissions." :) Much of what he taught me I tried and found magical... although the bitter melon cooked to his specs was the biggest culinary disaster ever.

Oh wow, I wish I had thought of this. Why are all the good scams already taken? Heated in bamboo to five million degrees.....yeah, yeah, I am cool with that.

I could repacked MSG, which is quite cheap here in Taiwan, and MSG is FDA approved so I could legally import it to the US and then repackage it as Sifu Gan Ni De's Daoist Sea Salt from the Seashore.

But, what is jamming me is that my parents instilled a sense of morals in me so I am out on that plan. Thanks for the New Years laugh.

take care,

Sifu 甘乃迪

(that is Kennedy spelled in Chinese)

Oh wow, I wish I had thought of this. Why are all the good scams already taken? Heated in bamboo to five million degrees.....yeah, yeah, I am cool with that.

I could repacked MSG, which is quite cheap here in Taiwan, and MSG is FDA approved so I could legally import it to the US and then repackage it as Sifu Gan Ni De's Daoist Sea Salt from the Seashore.

But, what is jamming me is that my parents instilled a sense of morals in me so I am out on that plan. Thanks for the New Years laugh.

take care,

Sifu 甘乃迪

(that is Kennedy spelled in Chinese)

MSG is readily available in Asian markets here in the US, openly labeled as such, and sold in huge bags -- dirt cheap. So you would have to deal with honest and straightforward competitors in this particular niche, not scamsters, if you decided to sell it.

Salt heated up to high temperatures, FYI, is not only a reputable staple of TCM since before the Yellow Emperor (whose Classic spells out its properties) but is known and used as such in Japanese traditional medicine, in Korean traditional medicine, and in Russian folk medicine, to name only the ones I happen to know. If it's a scam, it's at least two thousand years old, so you might be a bit late again. If it isn't, then its properties are best understood from studying medical texts of the traditions I have mentioned. We are not in Kansas with this, Toto, not in Western biochemistry but in taoist biophysics. The Japanese recipe for fried sea salt as an alternative to a dentist's drill I've tried personally (you fry it with eggplant calix, burn both to cinders, apply the powder to what the dentist said would set me off 1,5 grand, bite into freezer-solid Haagen Dazs with that tooth a week later and spend the money on a Cancun vacation instead. Which is the main reason cheap and efficient ancient remedies are presented to the public as scams these days -- consistently.)

salt.

well I was got a tip from Karen

that has improved cooking

himalayan crystal salt!

2 things;

got rid of the electric thing (even worse I hear u got the microw)

cook with gas

love the fire

and the crystal salt.

Edited by rain

Just because salt comes from the Himalayas doesn't necessarily mean that it has the important crystalline structure. There isn't much difference biochemically but there's a huge differenc biophysically (functionally).

See my article on water and salt for the distinctions between different types of salt.

Just because salt comes from the Himalayas doesn't necessarily mean that it has the important crystalline structure. There isn't much difference biochemically but there's a huge differenc biophysically (functionally).

See my article on water and salt for the distinctions between different types of salt.

Hey Karen, what's your take on magnetizing water? My sister studies Ayurvedic medicine and apparently they swear by it.

Hey Karen, what's your take on magnetizing water? My sister studies Ayurvedic medicine and apparently they swear by it.

It's an interesting question - magnetic fields are "energy after matter,"' according to Wilhelm Reich, which differs from orgone energy which is "energy before matter." Here's a quote:

"We must make a clear distinction between cosmic energy before matter and after matter. The former is represented by the observable forms of primordial, massfree orgone energy; the latter is represented by the well-known different 'particles' of [electromagnetic radiation], such as alpha, beta and gamma rays, neutrons, mesons and so forth... The sharp distinction between cosmic energy before and after matter is of paramount importance if confusion in thinking and applied method of research is to be avoided." - Wilhelm Reich, The Oranur Experiment

In other words, orgone energy isn't affected by radiation, electricity, magnetism, etc. My sense is that exposing water to high orgone (POR or positive orgone) has more effect on the etheric form of the water, and that magnetizing it may help precipitate out unwanted solids, adjust the pH, etc., which is all good but has closer to a material effect. But I'd have to look into it further, and will let you know if I come up with anything more. The usual explanations of magnetic therapy don't take this far enough, IMO.

-Karen

You can find some on the German ebay also,

http://search.ebay.de/search/search.dll?so...ntrypage=search

3x roasted and 9x roasted alchemical Kaeam temple salt.

there are many interesting salts, Himalayan salt (pink), Hawaiian red salt, black Hawaiian salt, unrefined grey salt, but the bamboo salt is the most PH basal i think and the most minerals, not sure about the ratios of the minerals and how they may be beneficial for what :)

When doing a lot of activity for example the body seems to ustilise calcium to magnesium at about 2:1, when there is a lot of stress more magnesium and certain B vitamins is used, sodium:potassium does many things also; regulated water in cells, is part of some hormones, etc. sulphur helps with inflammation and many other things, etcetera etcetera.

http://search.ebay.de/search/search.dll?so...earch&fgtp=

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=mi...oeken&meta=

http://www.google.nl/search?num=50&hl=...oeken&meta=

by the way, there is also gold in easily absorbable form in some seaweeds and watercress, and also many lesser known traceminerals

http://www.google.nl/search?num=50&hl=...eed&spell=1

i hope this helps

Edited by froggie

Hello all. just a quick clarification re tao salt. since we are all taoists here i trust we all understand the energetic principles of feng shui and that the concept of alchemy doesnt scare anyone.

tao salt is not bamboo salt or himalyan salt. tao salt is the thin top layer of film that bubbles to the top of a large vat of gallons of bamboo salt. The power of tao salt is NOT in the chemical or mineral composition. The effectiveness of tao salt is due to its extreme energetic polarity.

the reason it is cooked 9 times is due to the bagua. if you take three binary positions, meaning, one position that can either be yin or yang, then you give it three positions... you have a total of 8, pal, ba, permutations. 2 to the third power.

tao salt is burnt 9 times... if you've ever done a bagua walk, you circle the center until you finally enter the center and inhale the energy of the vortex you've just created. that penetration into the center is the 9th life. or ninth month or regenesis.

Now, you cant just take salt and cook it alone in a metal pot. you've got to process it by counter balancing the salt against the others of the five elements. So... how tao salt is made is by putting pure eastern sun rising sea salt (this is wood element so cannot be from any mountain range - even himalaya. it must be from the sea) into bamboo (wood element), then you make an earth element lid of clay, and cook over a fire - fire element in a big metal vat.

In the end, everything in the vat including the clay melts. after the bagua series of burns, only the thinnest film that bubbles to the top is tao salt. the remaining dense material that fills the whole vat is bamboo salt.

Ps. harvard did a conclusive test on the anti tumor efficacy of tao salt a few years back. they were impressed.

Edited by daoian

Now, you cant just take salt and cook it alone in a metal pot. you've got to process it by counter balancing the salt against the others of the five elements. So... how tao salt is made is by putting pure eastern sun rising sea salt (this is wood element so cannot be from any mountain range - even himalaya. it must be from the sea) into bamboo (wood element), then you make an earth element lid of clay, and cook over a fire - fire element in a big metal vat.

Cool. Interesting information.

Quick clarification though, you mistyped wood instead of water there.

Cool. Interesting information.

Quick clarification though, you mistyped wood instead of water there.

Oh... i see what you mean... i spoke about the sea and the direction east referring to it as Wood element... i see how you could think it was a mistype since i mentioned the sea in the same breath.

I was referring to the EAST being wood element. East is where energy starts. Sun rises in the east. Wood is where matter starts. You'll notice that east is the wood element in a 5 element alchemy chart.

actually, since we are on the topic, if you want to personally try some alchemy... There is an elixir called Bai Fei Tang... or Baek Bi Tang in Korean. It is generally regarded as a mythological substance but I'll tell you how to to make it... and let me know how it feels afterwards. There are still martial taoist cults in china and korea that use this elixir to attain immortality today.

ok.

Basically you are trying to make a water that is high water. Take the nature of water then make it exponentially more wet. Water is basically a one layer hydration liquid... if you could make it even more wet, that's like taking five that burns on fire instead of fire that burns on wood.

Take water that has been flowing a long distance (water element). The water must flow TOWARD the east (water element). (basically you can use tap water if you know that the water plant is to your west... or do the traditional thing and get water at the eastern base of a mountain). Then you take this water and simmer for 24 hours in a metal, not aluminum pot... BECAUSE... metal creates water... see 5 element wu xing chart. Start the low boil during hour of the rat and once again, stop the boil at the hour of the rat. Then, pour in a glass and place to the left of your head (water element directionally) as you sleep. Then... wake in the hour of the tiger to drink the water while your eyes are still closed. IF you open your eyes... this triggers the liver meridian (see any acupuncture chart... liver connects to eyes.) You dont want the water to go to your eyes... you want the water to go to your 8 psychic channels aka 8 extraordinary vessels.

Now... here's the relevance... this water is water of water of water of water of water... to make it

water to about the 8th power of water, add tao salt at your second hour of rat. salt is water element. 9 times roasted salt is alchemical. So... alchemical solid water (salt) gets mixed into alchemical soft water (tap water)..

ps... make sure you stay in the dreamy sleepy meditative mode as you drink the water with eyes still closed.

let me know what happens. It helps to be on a vegitarian diet for atleast a few days before you do this to feel a stronger effect.

sea water has similar mineral composition as blood

winpro, yes, you are correct BUT blood AFTER it has passed through the kidneys has much more JING in it than the blood right before it passes into the kidneys right? that's why they call it kidney jing. Ocean water is the same way.

So all you have to do is figure out where the Earth's alchemical kidneys are located. This resultant earth water would be called, Gan Lao Sui or Sweet Dew or Jing of the Planet.

There are only seven mountains that produce this energetically vital water. In China, Kun Lun Shan is the most powerful. In korea, Ji Rhee San produces this Gan Lao Sui.

So, you see, you can't just make salt or even Alchemical 6 clove black garlic from just any mountain range. The Himalayas have other properties that make it powerful for other substances but as far as salt and alchemical black garlic, The most powerful for salt and herbs comes from Far Eastern mountains where taoists have settled.

As a note, if you do travel to these mountains, the correct time to collect this running mountain is Tzu time or rat hour at the end of a long stream that is flowing toward the sun rise.

Now, imagine if all of your blood, even the blood that is JUST ABOUT to get filtered by your kidneys was as vital and pure as the blood that LEAVES your kidneys. How much more vigorous would your vital organs be?

that glacial melt up in alaska I drank tasted pretty damn energetically vital :D

pond_DSC309321-13-52.jpg

I have another pic of the pool on my desktop, and I swear I taste the water every time I look at it :lol:

Edited by joeblast