Wun Yuen Gong

Taoist Salt

natural black himalaya salt:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Himalaya-Salz-Kristalls...11.c0.m14.l1318

p.s. what is black garlic good for? and where to get?

innergy

As you can imagine there are many different species of garlic. The only kind that is strong enough to go through an alchemical process is 6 clove black garlic that was grown using Gan Lao Sui (see end of tao salt thread).

Alchemy is the process of turning something normal into a superconductor.

So there is only one source of tao salt, Biodrux, and one phone number given by Smile: 623-537-9443. That's in Ariuzona. For 200 grams it is $329.95. Has anyone here used this product?

So there is only one source of tao salt, Biodrux, and one phone number given by Smile: 623-537-9443. That's in Ariuzona. For 200 grams it is $329.95. Has anyone here used this product?

There's also a web community that is shipping the tao salt. http://www.plurbis.com/content/Pharmacy

Just so you know... tao salt is a purifier and detoxer. If you clean out your car engine, you won't notice much of a performance difference on the street, but you sure will when you are racing. tao salt is the same way. the effect is very subtle... UNLESS you are under heavy physical strain... like getting a cold, have a serious hang over from alcohol intoxication, or are a competitive athlete... AND... of course, when you are 90 years old, on your death bed ... trying to live another 20 years. =)

Is there anywhere to get a smaller quantity than 200 grams for over 300 bucks?

A video said that it there was a smaller bottle from meditation-energy.com, but that link is down.

There's also a web community that is shipping the tao salt. http://www.plurbis.com/content/Pharmacy

Just so you know... tao salt is a purifier and detoxer. If you clean out your car engine, you won't notice much of a performance difference on the street, but you sure will when you are racing. tao salt is the same way. the effect is very subtle... UNLESS you are under heavy physical strain... like getting a cold, have a serious hang over from alcohol intoxication, or are a competitive athlete... AND... of course, when you are 90 years old, on your death bed ... trying to live another 20 years. =)

Is there anywhere to get a smaller quantity than 200 grams for over 300 bucks?

A video said that it there was a smaller bottle from meditation-energy.com, but that link is down.

Hi there.

I can speak from experience about Tao Salt AAA. For about 3 months now I've been taking it 5 times a day. It's not like taking speed but for some reason I don't need to sleep as much. On average I'd sleep 5-6 hours a night and feel normal the next day. I work as a builder/project manger and I have to deal with a hell of a lot and people wonder How I cope with it all. I feel fine but I don't tell them that I take a white substance which might have something to do with it.

From what I've been taught, it's the perfect stuff to detox your entire body from toxins. I'm into anti aging and stuff so I'll continue to use it for ever.

I find the best way to take it is just by licking your finger and dipping it into the salt, then wiping it onto to your tongue and waiting until the saliva builds up. Then after swishing it around a bit you then swallow. To make it even more affective I mix the salt in Fiji water.

Now considering I've been doing this for 3 months, I still haven't used half a bottle yet so you'll at least get 6 months out of 200g.

Eventually when enough people find out about this stuff I bet the price will go up. Thinking that.... I bought a few extra bottles :)

Hi there.

I can speak from experience about Tao Salt AAA. For about 3 months now I've been taking it 5 times a day. It's not like taking speed but for some reason I don't need to sleep as much. On average I'd sleep 5-6 hours a night and feel normal the next day. I work as a builder/project manger and I have to deal with a hell of a lot and people wonder How I cope with it all. I feel fine but I don't tell them that I take a white substance which might have something to do with it.

From what I've been taught, it's the perfect stuff to detox your entire body from toxins. I'm into anti aging and stuff so I'll continue to use it for ever.

I find the best way to take it is just by licking your finger and dipping it into the salt, then wiping it onto to your tongue and waiting until the saliva builds up. Then after swishing it around a bit you then swallow. To make it even more affective I mix the salt in Fiji water.

Now considering I've been doing this for 3 months, I still haven't used half a bottle yet so you'll at least get 6 months out of 200g.

Eventually when enough people find out about this stuff I bet the price will go up. Thinking that.... I bought a few extra bottles :)

www.plurbis.com/healing.html

Tao salt

natural black himalaya salt:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Himalaya-Salz-Kristalls...11.c0.m14.l1318

p.s. what is black garlic good for? and where to get?

innergy

www.plurbis.com/healing.html

This is where you can find the 6 clove Immortal Black Garlic.

can't afford the price for 200 grams, would be nice if it was possible to also buy in 25-30 to 50 grams.

maybe we could do a group buy and divide whatever we buy into lesser amounts and maybe even with a bit reduced price?

can't afford the price for 200 grams, would be nice if it was possible to also buy in 25-30 to 50 grams.

maybe we could do a group buy and divide whatever we buy into lesser amounts and maybe even with a bit reduced price?

guys... i just noticed a new detailed explanation of how tao salt is made at biodrux.blogspot.com you might enjoy it. it actually explains a lot of alchemical secrets that just dont get explained in public.

Tao salt is not bamboo salt.

Oh, did not know that, I just read that the bamboo salt is the "byproduct" when making Tao salt. Interesting. So how much less effective would the bamboo salt be? How are they different and why? Are they basically the same only Tao salt is the turbo version?

Still, it might be a coincidence, but some of the posts in this thread and the hair regrowth thread have very spam-like qualities... Might be that I've been online for too many years, but these things are popping up everywhere now, so I always get a bit cautious... No fingers pointed though! :lol:

Oh, did not know that, I just read that the bamboo salt is the "byproduct" when making Tao salt. Interesting. So how much less effective would the bamboo salt be? How are they different and why? Are they basically the same only Tao salt is the turbo version?

Still, it might be a coincidence, but some of the posts in this thread and the hair regrowth thread have very spam-like qualities... Might be that I've been online for too many years, but these things are popping up everywhere now, so I always get a bit cautious... No fingers pointed though! :lol:

bamboo salt is the second best salt for cleansing and can be used for washing your scalp to regrow hair. Tao salt is actually used by taoists as a medicinal detox agent. And yes... sadly, sometimes the answer to your goals is a product that doesnt just grow on trees in your back yard =)

I've had salt on my mind. I met a guy a month or so ago who swore by special himalyan salt. I was at a spice store yesterday. They had 8 or 9 varieties of exotic salt, French, hawaian black and red.. they also had Pink Himalayan Salt- a unique salt which from the fotthills of the himalayans , originated form Marine fossils over 200 million years ago :) $2.99 for a couple ounces in a nice 2" cube container.

I've been putting a dash into my drink, I just tried a method above putting a little bit on you're tongue, waiting for saliva and swishing it around. I'll probably try to make a sole w/ it and add a little bit to my water first thing in the morning.

Michael

Anyone tried Taoist Salt?

How do you make Taoist Salt that is bought online anyone have the recipe?

WYG

Wun, actually, the recipe is simple. The hard part is cooking it for over a week at 3000 degrees. I found these articles for you

1: How Tao Salt is Made: http://bioprin.posterous.com/how-tao-salt-is-made

2: Tao salt vs Bamboo Salt vs Himalayan Rock Salt vs Iodized Refined Salt: http://bioprin.posterous.com/mythology-and-alchemy-of-salt-can-salt-effect

Hope that helps clarify the grey areas

Edited by daoian

bamboo salt is the second best salt for cleansing and can be used for washing your scalp to regrow hair.

How would one use bamboo salt for regrowth? Mix it with water and make a paste of it? Leave it on overnight? What results could be expected?

Cheers!

How would one use bamboo salt for regrowth? Mix it with water and make a paste of it? Leave it on overnight? What results could be expected?

Cheers!

No idea but i wouldn't expect it to work miracles. I mean it is still processed isn't it. I don't think it should be your 'every day' food. Maybe it could be used as some kind of medicine but for general use you'd be best just getting natural sea salt in my opinion.

Meditation, exercise, high quality small meals & massaging sore parts are probably the most effective. Of course you can add other stuff in but i think these will make the biggest improvments to ones health.