Shad282

Identity-less and purposelessness dilemma.

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

Ummm       ...     yeah .  

I guess my gist was in my first post.

I said it is not the remedy I recommend.  A question I would further ask, if I  DID recommend this remedy dos the recomendee have the same understanding of what being present in the now and being mindfull  means , and what those practices actually are , as the recommender does ?

Anywayz,   I wasnt actually talkin to youze guys I was talking to the guy I quoted in the little box in my post box above the bit I wrote .

I have said it before, and I will says it agin

Youze guys !   

giphy.gif

Im offended, I dont think you have proper authorization to use the term ,'youze' which is proprietary to the citizens of NY, NJ metroplitan area...and their decendants ,Exclusively,

you dont see us sayin g'day mate ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Honor the individual and the unique life we have been living. The unique preferences that we have carved out of those lifes, and the value that they hold for ourselves and those around us. For how can a matras be a matras without the sheep being the sheep. We all have to realize that how we grow and connect is to more fully be who we are and seeing the value in how we fit in all of our uniqueness with that which is around us who we define to be "other" than us and not us. And blessing and value the contrast that allows you to realize that our most vital preferences are of great value to us and those around us, and is completely natural. As a natural expression, it needs no identity to fully express it's existance, as it is very easy indeed to be who you are. To just be yourself completely free of any assumption of how or why. To allow oneself to flow freely to the natural preferences we have in and for each moment. And not expecting anything in return, not expecting any particular result and thereby limiting what life is intending to manifest for the ever fulfillment of your joyoush and worty purpose in life. So people teach to let go of identity, not just on the inside, for most people that is the opposite of allowing value to enter their life. You have to release identity on the outside, no longer judging some experiences and having zero expectation and allowing life to come as it does and if you feel inspired to explore something or you feel drawn to it, to then just go, for that will always propell you and leverage you to the new understanding you seek of the fulfillment of your joy, understanding, knowledge, and ease, of being more fully who you are, by seeing more fully how everyone else is around you aswell. And every thing around you aswell. And how it all supports eachother and enjoys eachother and shares of one another and respects each individual, regardless of their perspective, which they hold which may or may not be serving them. To understand, that that perspective is a changing thing and always will be evolving. Even when you reach clarity and understanding the likes you've never experienced before. And then you feel no rush to develop and grow and improve. And if you feel no rush, you achieve grest succes in all of these areas with great ease, pleasure and enjoyment. And so you realize, the joy is in the journey. And ease you experience and new found freedom you found now takes the resistance out of your path and you propell towards the willingness to fail, as you let go of your idea of failure and accepting the infinite value of each and every expression of life and existance. So you feel no need to rush things. And you settle back in your natural default mode of evolving, and developing and growing new understanding and experiences and wisdom from these experienced, valued by you so tremendously, in helping you define what it is you truely want in life and what makes you happy. And seeing the ability of this planet to support and fulfill all desires for everyone, with zero need for any effort whatsoever, but a natural flow with natural abbundance of resources on this planet. And enjoying the peace of being in the presence of such a magnificent mighty planet with a powerful momentum of well being, that secures the improvement of every life on the planet ever evolving to higher states of satisfaction and unique expressions of who we are as each unique and infinitely valueble perspective. To allow your natural desires to flow freely of the happiness we seek and achieve in the appreciation of each new moment, again and again, as we come into alignment with natural abbounding well being that is the dominant and powerful momentum of this entire universe, and relaxing into your deserving nature. And freedom to express all emotions and freedom to rest and find relief. And care and love as you care about who you are. And allowing yourself to be who you are. And relaxing into the neutrality of each new and fresh moment, free from the bounds of the past and always here and now, as we step into our power of the present moment that then allows us to see all the wonderful things that are here for us to observe and understand and enjoy and flow with. As naturally inspired human beings always looking for the next best thing and enjoying the best of each moment that allows us to understand it and see it in a way that naturally allows us to see more and understand more if it.

If you try too hard, to figure it all out, you expand the confusion you radiate out and forward, that is how powerful and worthy you are. And if you stand back and relax, and enjoy and appreciate, you realize the natural well being that is you, that requires no effort for you to accomplish it. No action, untill the inspired nature of your being returns into natural sequence and the pleasure you feel then helps you know who you are and who you will be and who you have always ment to be. As your unique and valuable individual unique expression of who it is you truely are. In full harmony with all that you've become in this now moment along with the entire planet that is naturally moving forward into the ever new evolving moment for the mere joy of it. And enjoying every step along the way, with no need to get anywhere, other than the journey of being here and now. And enjoying the natural, harmonious, stable, confident and secure flow of that which is who you already are and no worrying of that ever getting lost. For who you are is more than just your body, and who you are in the broader sense is right here and now fully focused in your body and enjoying the unique expression of who it is your are. And the nature of this planet that is for the purpose of the contuation of your unique expression and unconditional, powerful, and considerate support of who it is you truely wish to be, as the appreciation of your life and the enjoyment of this physical environment you came here to enjoy and appreciate in a new and new way ongoingly. Evolving the enjoyment and expanding the powerful momentum of the well being that your natural birthright and gift in life. Your unique talent. To enjoy everything in the way that only you can, and no one else. And thus, existance has chosen you to exist. And so you are infinitely worthy in the eyes of existance and infinitely worthy to be who you are. No matter what other people say, who may have forgotten who it is they truely are. And also seek to come back into alignment with the purity of the expansive nature that is their natural self. And so you need not judge in order to allow yourself to live freely as who you want to be in each now moment again and again, and enjoy the ongoing support and inspiration to express yourself more fully as who you intend to be as a new idea constantly flows forth. Of yet another good thing you appreciate and enjoy the experience of. In yourself and in others. And in everything in this universe. And the magnificent nature that is life. In all of its variety. And the contrast that allows you to focus and come to new conclusion that secures your ever evolving nature, so no need to worry that you are not improving. Everyone and thing is already doing their best in the best way they know how, and that alone is enough to stay confident throughout your life and step into your worthy nature with no worries of how other people view you as that is an evolving thing as well. But there is no need to wait for it. You can experience the appreciation for who you are if you stay true to yourself and be ok with yourself and allow yourself to be in your own presence and appreciating that which is who you are. Not blaming, or worrying, but valueing all that you hold dear in life. And realizing, you cannot stop desire from flowing forth from you, for who you are as the natural desire to flow forth and grow and expand and express who you are more fully and the joy of the freedom you seek to allow yourself more fully to be who you are. By understanding your worthy nature as who it is you have cared for your whole life. And understanding your goodness in that. And feeling no need to fix things as if they are broken. But just simple unique ways of yet another expression of life. All perfectly aligned with the natural evolution of the entire planet and nature that is who and what you already are made out of. You allow all of it and so all of it allows you aswell.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

Thanks for clarifying your position.  

Suggestion Nungali if you do not want people in an open forum to respond to you.

I also did not say I dont want people to respond to me .

Drop the in quotes game when you dislike the way a reply makes you feel and directly address the person and just say I only want your reply, Nungali, you know, by name Nungali. Better yet just send them a Private Message.

OK.

HEY EVERYONE   ! 

I only want your reply, Nungali, you know, by name Nungali.

BTW if someone would like to address this reply feel free it is an open forum.

Whats with all the sensitivity lately with different people bitching about I wasn't talking to you to other members? 

"  Sensitivity ?   ...

Sin-City-A-Dame-To-Kill-For-Red-Band-Tra

Well, I guess I am just a sensitive type guy  .  "

2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I also did not say I dont want people to respond to me .

OK.

HEY EVERYONE   ! 

I only want your reply, Nungali, you know, by name Nungali.

"  Sensitivity ?   ...

Sin-City-A-Dame-To-Kill-For-Red-Band-Tra

Well, I guess I am just a sensitive type guy  .  "

And rugged looking too! :D

9 hours ago, Marblehead said:

It's American politics.  Everyone wants to be King or Queen.  Some can't even make up their mind what they want to be.

To  hell with reality - it's a dream world now.

Not true !     I want to be a Princess .

original-17903-1442953122-9.jpg

Spoiler

Looked-Up-Donald-Trump-Princess-Wasnt-Di

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stosh said:

Im offended, I dont think you have proper authorization to use the term ,'youze' which is proprietary to the citizens of NY, NJ metroplitan area...and their decendants ,Exclusively,

you dont see us sayin g'day mate ;)

Ya reckon youze guys gotta monopoly on it ?

I think you need an Aussie grammar lesson from 'Shazza'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

Good Morning Shad282,

Hmmm It is difficult to know where to start. By nature, not nurture nor indoctrination I am Tantric and inclined towards Vedic practices.

It has been discussed here that self inquiry should be avoided in the stage you have expressed as it could potentially lead to depression.

Thank you for your amazing post!!

And yes, Pilgrim is right, i m doing fine now. it is phases that happens once in a while, of those questions that are hard to answer, and these questions' answers are experiences and cannot be answered through words or logic.

I m back and practicing mindfulness and more of vipassana and such. I m having a tightness on throat and top of the head that is frequent lately, but will continue on practicing.

My questions in my main post were more of life contemplation and it may sound suicidal, but it is of self questioning and such.

Thank you people for caring <3 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Shad282 said:

Thank you for your amazing post!!

And yes, Pilgrim is right, i m doing fine now. it is phases that happens once in a while, of those questions that are hard to answer, and these questions' answers are experiences and cannot be answered through words or logic.

I m back and practicing mindfulness and more of vipassana and such. I m having a tightness on throat and top of the head that is frequent lately, but will continue on practicing.

My questions in my main post were more of life contemplation and it may sound suicidal, but it is of self questioning and such.

Thank you people for caring <3 

Life contemplation takes courage. Good job.

You can relieve that tightness of throat and crown by certain techniques.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Life contemplation takes courage. Good job.

You can relieve that tightness of throat and crown by certain techniques.

being in the now and meditating, causes the top of the head and throat to tighten a lot and  i guess it is the throat and neck that tightens and causes all the pressure on face and head.

19 minutes ago, Shad282 said:

being in the now and meditating, causes the top of the head and throat to tighten a lot and  i guess it is the throat and neck that tightens and causes all the pressure on face and head.

I think the obstruction that causes that tightness and pressure may be there all the time.  As you start being in the now, your awareness increases and you are able to notice it.  Therefore the mindfulness is most likely not the cause of this problem, but it's just bringing it to your awareness or into the surface.  This is all good!

• Like 1

Shad 282

This is symptomatic of non directed practices. It is exactly what I have been using too many words to caution against.

Your crown chakra is stimulated this is where the sense of loss of identity or disconnection is coming from because your awareness is attempting to seat itself there and is to some extent  without adequate preparation this can lead to panic attacks and emotional disorders.

Do be aware each center has it's own loka, or dimension of emotional and mental modifications that the awareness becomes modified to as it attunes to the specific dimensional frequency of said Loka. One of the jobs of a Yogi is to become familiar with these modifications to ones awareness and learn not only how to cope with them but to develop as well.

The throat tightness is coming from the crown calling you upwards and you are not ready so the throat is putting the brakes on. This is a good thing. 

Vipassana is getting into the realm of ZaZen it is so simple people do not recognize the power and the inherent danger of these practices. Vipassana is a very advance method and there most certainly is danger.

Often the simpler methods are the most powerful and dangerous. It is a shame that they are being pushed out and pedaled with no real support for the individual when they find themselves either in a crises situation or approaching one.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Shad 282

This is symptomatic of non directed practices. It is exactly what I have been using too many words to caution against.

Your crown chakra is stimulated this is where the sense of loss of identity or disconnection is coming from because your awareness is attempting to seat itself there and is to some extent  without adequate preparation this can lead to panic attacks and emotional disorders.

Do be aware each center has it's own loka, or dimension of emotional and mental modifications that the awareness becomes modified to as it attunes to the specific dimensional frequency of said Loka. One of the jobs of a Yogi is to become familiar with these modifications to ones awareness and learn not only how to cope with them but to develop as well.

The throat tightness is coming from the crown calling you upwards and you are not ready so the throat is putting the brakes on. This is a good thing. 

Vipassana is getting into the realm of ZaZen it is so simple people do not recognize the power and the inherent danger of these practices. Vipassana is a very advance method and there most certainly is danger.

Often the simpler methods are the most powerful and dangerous. It is a shame that they are being pushed out and pedaled with no real support for the individual when they find themselves either in a crises situation or approaching one.  

I have attended 10 days retreat vipassana, and 10 days from 4 am till 9 pm all day vipassana and such not something new to me, that is why i m still practicing it, didn't know it causes such troubles.

Oh thank goodness you received some formal training in this.

Yes it can cause trouble.

Vippasana

ZaZen

Self Inquiry

Transdental Meditation 

Deep Meditation of Yogani

All of these are very advanced non directed forms of practice. All of these have dangers.

Yogani recognized the inherent dangers of TM which his Deep meditation does have aspects of. This is why he blended other techniques in to his system many of them borrowed from Kriya and other comparable systems in order to prepare the centers and the channels for what will come.

Ok so what are the dangers right?

You can have openings your mental, emotional and physical bodies are not ready for.

If this manifests strongly enough it will harm your physical body.

If it manifests in the emotional realm you are going to have very troubled feelings can become disturbed and have drastic mood swings to include reacting out of proportion to the slightest of things. For example someone says something and you uncontrollably yell at them.

If it manifest in the mental body you can suffer disconnection from your emotions and your very life.

These are all very serious. 

If vipassana is something you feel drawn to do and are comfortable with it then that is your decision, but I worry for you after reading what you have shared.

I have eaten my share of camels I did not have adequate guidance in the beginning and had to learn things the hard way, I would spare anyone and everyone the things that can be avoided or at the very least made easier to go through. This is my interest in humanity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shad282 said:

Are you actively pushing thoughts away?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Oh thank goodness you received some formal training in this.

Yes it can cause trouble.

Vippasana

ZaZen

Self Inquiry

Transdental Meditation 

Deep Meditation of Yogani

All of these are very advanced non directed forms of practice. All of these have dangers.

Yogani recognized the inherent dangers of TM which his Deep meditation does have aspects of. This is why he blended other techniques in to his system many of them borrowed from Kriya and other comparable systems in order to prepare the centers and the channels for what will come.

Ok so what are the dangers right?

You can have openings your mental, emotional and physical bodies are not ready for.

If this manifests strongly enough it will harm your physical body.

If it manifests in the emotional realm you are going to have very troubled feelings can become disturbed and have drastic mood swings to include reacting out of proportion to the slightest of things. For example someone says something and you uncontrollably yell at them.

If it manifest in the mental body you can suffer disconnection from your emotions and your very life.

These are all very serious. 

If vipassana is something you feel drawn to do and are comfortable with it then that is your decision, but I worry for you after reading what you have shared.

I have eaten my share of camels I did not have adequate guidance in the beginning and had to learn things the hard way, I would spare anyone and everyone the things that can be avoided or at the very least made easier to go through. This is my interest in humanity.

hmm well i ll try to be careful, i don't have much knowledge in other type of meditation.

8 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Are you actively pushing thoughts away?

yes i try to keep focus on breath and move through the body and scanning from top down and bottom up, if a thought arises i try to go back to the breath, and so on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shad282 said:

hmm well i ll try to be careful, i don't have much knowledge in other type of meditation.

yes i try to keep focus on breath and move through the body and scanning from top down and bottom up, if a thought arises i try to go back to the breath, and so on.

When and if you desire to learn the things I have shared feel free to contact me, whatever I can help with I will.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Shad282 said:

May I suggest that for a period of time you focus awareness in your heart, and let the thoughts and any sensations arise and fall as they will? 

• Like 5

On 9/21/2018 at 6:16 PM, Pilgrim said:

When and if you desire to learn the things I have shared feel free to contact me, whatever I can help with I will.

Thank you ! when i get ready to start new teaching, i ll tell you :), I just don't want to keep running from a teaching to another. I need to stick to one, and fix things accordingly.

On 9/21/2018 at 6:38 PM, ilumairen said:

May I suggest that for a period of time you focus awareness in your heart, and let the thoughts and any sensations arise and fall as they will? 

I ll try this, and see how it goes.

Thank you ! :) 

Hi Shad282 just be be clear I do not teach. 

As far as runnuing from one teacher or another it is recommended to do just that.

If someone tells you otherwise run like hell!

Atleast for a while then you will settle without doubts.

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 3