Then ugliness has been implied;
When good is abstracted
Then evil has been implied.

So alive and dead are abstracted from nature,
Difficult and easy abstracted from progress,
Long and short abstracted from contrast,
High and low abstracted from depth,
Song and speech abstracted from melody,
After and before abstracted from sequence.

The sage experiences without abstraction,
And accomplishes without action;
He accepts the ebb and flow of things,
Nurtures them, but does not own them,
And lives, but does not dwell.

My question:

To just be who we are and accept the evil and good are part of the same nature?

I cannot help but want goodness with such powerful desire. So do I then let go of it? For what? For nothing. And then achieve everything.

but why? It's like asking a computer why it calculates to correct answer all the time. Why! Why can't you give me an answer I want? Hnnnng!

hehehe

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Ha!  Looking for answers to questions that are beyond the construct of man.

Accept?  I still argue:  No.

Acknowledge?  Yes.

The storm up in the Carolinas right now is a result of the Earth regaining harmony.  Good for the Earth; bad for the people in the way.  We should move out of the way of a power that is greater than we are.

To stay and accept is foolish.  To acknowledge and move out of the way is wise.

Flowing with the flow sometimes requires getting out of the way too.

• Like 3

Yeah, the feeling of the wind inspires freedom, and movement, and letting go, and letting yourself be more freely who you want to be. Move towards that which we want. And the support may be there, and then the wind inspires us to move towards it and allow ourselves to experience the support in our new found and expanded freedom and new expression of who we are in the new found freedom. Like the birds flying from place to place with great ease and flow. Moving fast with full support. Like a train riding down track so smoothly and rolling with such an aligned mode of transportation. And all the cars rolling down the road with great comfort and ease. And clouds transporting all the value of the purity of water, and the cycle of rivers that move so easily and effortlessly in perfect harmony with the powerful intention of well being for the entire planet. The currents of water and wind, the streams and movement, and connection and sharing of nature. The thunder of divine revelation and the computers and electronics that awaken the collective human mind and allow us to think and respond as holistic united collectives. The network and ease of powerful connection, high frequency communication and information transportation. The growing awareness of better and betters ideas, the global summoning of new ideas, and flowing freely down the path of least resistance and easiest acces and acceptance, with most care and consideration for the hole of the community. And the respected individual nature and privacy of the global network intended to flow vital information and well being that is available for all to follow the path of least resistance more easily, consciously inspired and reassured of the ease, and worthiness of humanity deservingness.

Sign in to follow this