Lightseeker

Jimi Hendrix = god

I think I have an obsession. Throughout the past week I’ve listened to over 50 Jimi Hendrix songs. Seriously though, he is the greatest guitarist and perhaps musician of all time. I also found this cool album cover where he is photoshopped into a photo of Vishnu.

• Like 1

On 15.09.2018 at 11:32 PM, Lightseeker said:

I think I have an obsession. Throughout the past week I’ve listened to over 50 Jimi Hendrix songs. Seriously though, he is the greatest guitarist and perhaps musician of all time. I also found this cool album cover where he is photoshopped into a photo of Vishnu.

I agree. There are many excellent guitarists, but in my opinion Hendricks, even as you listen to him a lot, it becomes clearer. He has many amazing compositions that are not popular hits. 

And he is also great with acoustic guitar!

• Like 2

On 10/16/2018 at 5:22 AM, Pavel Karavaev said:

I agree. There are many excellent guitarists, but in my opinion Hendricks, even as you listen to him a lot, it becomes clearer. He has many amazing compositions that are not popular hits. 

And he is also great with acoustic guitar!

Of course. I’ve seen what few recordings I could find.

14 hours ago, Nungali said:

Let's not forget Pali Gap  ..... w ... o.... w    ...   ! 

It’s cool to see some replies as I have moved deeper into this genre. These past weeks have been filled with: Cream, Blue Oyster Cult, Yardbirds, Jefferson Airplane etc.

• Like 3