Hern Heng

Well put post about David Verdessi

Dude said everything that i have noticed, except he noticed it FROM THE INSIDE.

http://www.thetaobums.com/To-those-who-pla...y-it-t4724.html

i'm making my way through the threads. As i noted to Harry/Sunshine, and then to Darebak, you don't need to eat poisonous plants to know that they are poisonous. Jesus (one of my favorite Daoist Immortals), said you know a tree by its fruits; non-poisonous types do not automatically produce poisonous fruit one day and poisonous ones do not produce non-poisonous fruit one day. You know because of the collective experiences of others.

Kongzi said "To learn the new, study the old."

It is good to see the "old" experiences of someone from the inside concur with my observations and those of so many on the outside.

the only thing you can succede with this approach is free publicity for the guy, funny isnt it

Well yes and no (believe me, i considered this before posting anything about him)...

The problem is that really enigmatic masters always tend to be sort of eccentric and aloof. The thing is that they don't typically charge you shit loads of money to talk to them or to talk to their students. They charge you in working your fucking ass off.

If they have a school, expenses, overhead, then you get charged a fee to pay your share. You DO NOT pay $40,000 for a seminar. You DO NOT pay $7000. You MIGHT pay $10,000 for Bai Shi at WU DANG SZU, but even then that's not for a seminar, that's for a lifetime of inner door information.

...AND that's Wu Dang (and again, Bai Shi, not a seminar).

You certainly do not pay two dudes down the chain of command to talk to a dude that you are not even sure they have any contact whatsoever with.

To illustrate the point: Hi, i'm Hern Heng, i am a disciple of Wang, Li-Ping. He has taught me the inner most secrets. David is just a guy we are using to mislead the stupid and weak minded, to weed out those unworthy of our true teachings.

Prove that this is not true.

You can't, but still, it is logical that it is not true. In the same way, i can't "prove" that David never went through lineage initiation with Wang, but HE has to prove that he has if he is going to market himself on the basis of this.

My posting this (and related), posts here (and there and everywhere if need be), informs people of this (when they were perhaps unaware of HOW things work if you are a Daoist disciple).

i understand you and i do appreciate your posts where you share some of what you have learned. it helps many of us see a bigger picture of what we are doing, and that is a good thing, there have been many mistery talks around here, but fiew made sense, beyound just battling egomania

i too studied their forum a while ago, and many more others, including the long-lost HT archive since the early beginning, and after confronting with facts from other people that knew some of the characters, i came to a stupid conclusion: YOU CANNOT FIND TRUE STORIES ON THE INTERNET.

to some this is unfair, to me is just sad. what is even sad is that most of us dont have a well equipped "BS detector", often the bull is taken for the real thing, and viceversa. this is an open forum, in which everyone can create whatever image they want, and the rest is free to just ASS-U-ME.

the most important thing is having around us good people too, that really want to help clear out the fog a little, in a constructive way. if it was for me, i would have given you a mission like: PLEASE try and gather up some parameters, some guidance lines, for searchers and researchers, by which they would not be so easily mislead.

i know its a free world and everybody has the right to belive any story they want, but there may be yet some, that think otherwise and look otherwise.

and this mission should be for all of us, at least all of us that are interested. please take this the friendly way :)

If they have a school, expenses, overhead, then you get charged a fee to pay your share. You DO NOT pay $40,000 for a seminar. You DO NOT pay $7000. You MIGHT pay $10,000 for Bai Shi at WU DANG SZU, but even then that's not for a seminar, that's for a lifetime of inner door information.

...AND that's Wu Dang (and again, Bai Shi, not a seminar).

You certainly do not pay two dudes down the chain of command to talk to a dude that you are not even sure they have any contact whatsoever with.

To illustrate the point: Hi, i'm Hern Heng, i am a disciple of Wang, Li-Ping. He has taught me the inner most secrets. David is just a guy we are using to mislead the stupid and weak minded, to weed out those unworthy of our true teachings.

You can't, but still, it is logical that it is not true. In the same way, i can't "prove" that David never went through lineage initiation with Wang, but HE has to prove that he has if he is going to market himself on the basis of this.

My posting this (and related), posts here (and there and everywhere if need be), informs people of this (when they were perhaps unaware of HOW things work if you are a Daoist disciple).

points taken.

But Bai Shi is not given to anyone. It is VERY hard to be accepted. And the money is the least. Plus , when did you consider the economic difference? I mean 10.000$ for a Chinese can be much more than for an American.

So it seems that David is offering something which is less than Bai Shi, for anybody who has the money, and for an amount of money which is relatively speaking less.

David is offering to teach you low level Qi Leaching techniques.

Bai Shi IS hard to obtain. It requires dedication, honor and sincerity. It demands focus and approval without approval-seeking. It requires your seniors and your Shrfu to recognize your attainment (kungfu), and you suitability without you presenting it to them as a request. This has been my experience.

That IS harder than buying a book or video, or paying some chump your hard earned money to introduce you to someone who isn't going to really teach you shit (even if HE - not David - might be powerful... that is, no one is going to teach juicy stuff to non-disciples, PERIOD). It is harder but WORTH the effort. i suggest you go the route that all true masters go.

Bai Shi is NOT something that involves the government. Whoever told you that is lying.

David is offering to teach you low level Qi Leaching techniques.

Only a student would know the full extent of what David teaches and none have offered that information on this forum or any other public forum.

Guest allan

Ok. Since Wang Liping taught 'you' his inner most secrets, where is the 'germinal vesicle' located? B)

Give me $2800 USD and i will talk to you about it.

Only a student would know the full extent of what David teaches and none have offered that information on this forum or any other public forum.

They have indeed offered it.

They have indeed offered it.

Please elaborate, If you tell me who, and it is indeed a student who has given actual training info and secrets, I will pay you $300.00 USD. I will even give the money to Sean Olmar to hold, he's very skeptical of us, so you can rest assured he's not biased. I can send the money via paypal today.

Sean

Ok. Since Wang Liping taught 'you' his inner most secrets, where is the 'germinal vesicle' located? B)

No idea.

Edited by seandenty

Guest allan

Wow! My fellow traveller would have greatly laughed at me if I had charged him US $10 for the info, let alone pay $2,800. Where is the Tao yi?

However if you like others have not reached a certain level, telling you where the 'germinal vesicle' is, tantamounts to revealing Heaven's secrets; since Laozi and the Quanzhen Zhenren had only mentioned it in metaphors.

Whether Wang Liping would reveal it to his Quanzhen students is another thing altogether.

For $10,000 i will tell anyone the secrets of life.

i have to charge this much to make sure that the unworthy are weeded out.

Never mind the fact that Wang, Li-Ping's teachers did not charge people (including him), nor did Chang's. Times are changing for Alchemy IncorporatedTM.

If you have a school, you charge to keep the lights on. You don't charge to get rich. The only MA teachers who charge enough that they get rich are ALWAYS hucksters. Always. No one gets into MA for wealth, and be sure that MA and Daoist alchemy have ALWAYS been intertwined.

i would even like a demonstration of David's Kungfu since he has supposedly been studying for 20 years. He must be quite good; i've only been training for 14 and something tells me that i wouldn't have too much trouble with him (super powers - in spite of never having passed Level 1 of the Mo Pa'i tradition before being kicked out - and all).

Sounds like the PC muscles to me, at least that's been my experience with them--inexhaustible energy.

Well I think I never heard of it before. :lol:

But then I'm not a nei kung practicioner.

So it's not a physical thing, but an energetic one? What is it's purpose?

Well I think I never heard of it before. :lol:

But then I'm not a nei kung practicioner.

So it's not a physical thing, but an energetic one? What is it's purpose?

... :lol: it's from the secret of the golden flower... germinal vesicle is just a western term for the first cell of human conception... they say there is no translation of this book that contains the methods of practice, others disagree... i tend to agree you need a teacher to show you... from what i read on the foundation forum this is part of their basic training...

...germinal vesicle, boundless country, primordial pass, etc.... you can google it.

... :lol: it's from the secret of the golden flower... germinal vesicle is just a western term for the first cell of human conception... they say there is no translation of this book that contains the methods of practice, others disagree... i tend to agree you need a teacher to show you... from what i read on the foundation forum this is part of their basic training...

...germinal vesicle, boundless country, primordial pass, etc.... you can google it.

Ah I see, thanks. :)