Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Why Levitation is Real!

I was PM'd this question and so will post my response:

https://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2017/09/levitation-is-real-st-joseph-book-by.html

There is a PH.d. thesis on levitation I cite - Chunyi Lin did levitate. I believe him just because of everything I've experienced from him. Also I had telekinesis that levitated a quarter up against gravity. Also you can feel the yuan qi pull up the skull - it is antigravity energy.

also read the biography of Phra Acharn Mun, the most famous Thai Buddhist meditation monk - his meditation partner levitated - it's free online. https://www.buddhanet.net/pdf_file/acariya-mun.pdf

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, voidisyinyang said:

There is a PH.d. thesis on levitation I cite - Chunyi Lin did levitate.

And then, poof, evaporated into nothingness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Marblehead said:

And then, poof, evaporated into nothingness.

Just like prophets described pilots as men who wore wings on their suit with great honor, descending from the heavens in charriots, and the g force of the spaceship as an invisible hand pushing their chest into their seat. We have all these funny translations of extra terrestrial contact, like levitating into a ship, when it is just a teleportation that feels light, and its not even anti gravity. It's just a slight shift in the locational variable of your overal vibrational frequency as a physical entity.

And we sort of translate that experience as "hey dude, I am ready for some teleporting technology. Look at me, Im flying weeeee! Im so awake right now dude! Look at me I know I can levitate I just know it! It is possible man... I'm telling you! I just have to remember how I did it! I can do it. Hnnnnngg! Argh! Cmon just a little bit more! Hnnnnnnggg! Ahhhh... Hhhh.... This is harder than I thought...

I clearly remember I levitated, but how? How did I go from down there all the way up into that ship? Argh! I'm not gonna find out. Unless that ship comes back again. That's life I guess. 

Let's build a spaceship guys! We can do it! Ok, the rest of you continue with the practice of levitation. I'm gonna build a spaceship. Walk away real softly now. Just in case. You never know. Someone might here me.

Tik tok bang bang bang. Now I need infinite energy.

Argh! It is hard to build a spaceship.... Guess I'll have to wait untill another spaceship comes flying by, I guess... That's life. You gotta do what you gotta dOOoooo... But I know... I'm gonna change that tUuuune... When I come back. Back on top in JUuuuuune! I saaaaid... Thats LIFE!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Everything said:

Argh! It is hard to build a spaceship.... Guess I'll have to wait untill another spaceship comes flying by, I guess... That's life. 

Maybe that's death.

In a spaceship now, it's called the body.  

It was built by others who also inhabit a body seeking to make a new one so another can inhabit it.

The fly by some wait for could be thought of as death.

A release for a new beginning.  Or in some cases the end of an old beginning having reached its destination no need to go back.

I'd be careful about wishing for a fly-by.  We all get the chance only a matter of time.

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

On 9/12/2018 at 2:12 AM, windwalker said:

Maybe that's death.

In a spaceship now, it's called the body.  

It was built by others who also inhabit a body seeking to make a new one so another can inhabit it.

The fly by some wait for could be thought of as death.

A release for a new beginning.  Or in some cases the end of an old beginning having reached its destination no need to go back.

I'd be careful about wishing for a fly-by.  We all get the chance only a matter of time.

I like your perspective. Thanks for sharing.

Returning to our body, we can then wake up to who we truely are.

Allow our heart to help us know the complete picture of our higher truth.

Moving beyond the borders of our old practiced ways of thinking, into the greater truth of the unknown.

12 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Some spiders can levitate if the winds are strong enough.

Jumping hunter-spiders sometimes seem to levitate when they jump in upside down position in the cieling, i dont know if they use a light wind in the room (notice the gratuitous opening for fart jokes there) or use a thread or something. Looks neat though.

Edited by Rocky Lionmouth
  • Like 1

It'd be interesting, paradigm changing if anyone came forward who could levitate and did so as if it was no big deal.   Be able to investigate where the power/force was coming from.  But odds are we won't get that. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thelerner said:

It'd be interesting, paradigm changing if anyone came forward who could levitate and did so as if it was no big deal.   Be able to investigate where the power/force was coming from.  But odds are we won't get that. 

if you study the links I posted - the key about levitation is that it is a localized spacetime vortex. So for example the most famous meditation monk of Thailand, Phra Acharn Mun, relates how his meditation partner levitated. But as soon as the person became aware he was levitating then he fell back down. So he had to develop the prajna to maintain his samadhi Emptiness while levitating - so as to not fall down. In other words with the left brain dominance of awareness this shuts off the spacetime vortex whereas prajna is to maintain nirvikalpa samadhi - in right brain dominance of visualization. So we think a static image is not moving when in fact it is moving the fastest of all - the invariant "rest frame" of the light being turned around is at zero time so that the hidden momentum of relativistic mass or momentum from the future as negentropy is created - what Yan Xin called the "virtual information field." So you can maintain awareness of the levitation but it is not you levitating - it is the Emptiness that is levitating. Or as the boy in the Matrix states - the issue is not to bend the spoon but rather to realize there is no spoon. So levitation happens when we embody the Emptiness to such an extent that our body is filled with "yuan qi" energy.

This is video of a Nepali Buddhist monk levitating. Is it real? I can not say - he did not allow "investigation." Certainly there are reasons to think it's fake but there are reasons to think it's real.

Now if you consider the "investigation" of levitation by scientists - then you have to read the links I gave. For example the most famous modern case of HOme. Daniel Dougle Home.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Dunglas_Home

Of course Wiki is going to be biased against his veracity.

And then there is Teresa De Avila - she levitated - but she also advised nuns to stay hidden in the nunneries. Why? Because such advanced spiritual meditation made public appearances to go against the grain of the masses. The bliss and joy of samadhi produced bizarre reactions - like spontaneous stigmata.

Teresa of Ávila - Wikipedia

Saint Teresa of Ávila, also called Saint Teresa of Jesus, baptized as Teresa Sánchez de ..... Indeed, she was said to have been observed levitating during Mass on more than one occasion. ....

And then the most famous case of Padre Joseph - the flying monk.

Joseph of Cupertino - Wikipedia

Joseph of Cupertino, O.F.M. Conv. (Italian: Giuseppe da Copertino) (June 17, 1603 ... His father having died before his birth, however, the family home was seized to settle ... As the phenomenon of flying or levitation was widely believed to be ...

The qigong master I took classes from - Chunyi Lin - said he levitated up 3 meters - while in full lotus meditation - spiralling up as he went - next to a pine tree. But he had just been in the deep long cave meditation for 49 days - so his yuan qi energy was very strong, stored up in his body. So he knows that to levitate can not be done on a whim - the energy has to be stored up.

And so the Daoists speak of how going up to these sacred mountains is like entering an astral portal - a different spacetime manifestation - like entering a fairy land. If you experience the qigong master's energy - you can feel this spacetime transformation in his presence.

https://explore.scimednet.org/index.php/st-joseph-of-copertino-and-the-mystery-of-levitation/

The repeated miracle in question is a seventeenth century Franciscan priest’s ability to levitate, not once or twice, but repeatedly over years, observed by hundreds of people, many of whom originally were sceptical. These repeat performances, accompanied by other manifestations of psychic skill, were an embarrassment to the Church not, interestingly, for their plausibility (after all St Joseph was not the first flying religious) but for the temptations of pride and self-advertisement in which Fr Joseph might become ensnared. For this reason, he was investigated more than once by the Inquisition, always being exonerated but always presenting a difficulty to the Church hierarchy who forced him into ever more remote priories until he spent the last period of his life virtually a prisoner in a single room. It is ironic or perhaps emblematic that establishments of all kinds find anomalous experience difficult (though for different reasons). This inquisitorial interest, however, is a boon to subsequent researchers given their scrupulous bureaucratic attention to detail.

4 hours ago, Cheshire Cat said:

I don't know what he's saying and I hope there are no secret tricks. 

But hey... This is telekinesis 

You will always be dissapointed if you find yourself expressing uncertainty. Unless you remember why you want what you want. Wether it is abbundance or empowerment or ease. It is all the same. You can more easily move an object with your hand. And when the need truely arises to move an object without touching it, then the ability will be there also and it will then be easier to move an object without touching it. And if the need for it is not there in your life, then you would also feel no need to move the object without touching it. And then you can have peace in your own ability and in the ability of others. Just as someone who is moving an object without touching it has peace in their own ability aswell and in the ability of others. Otherwise they would not allow themselves to express their ability to move an object without touching it.

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I can't even say anything about the video.  Is it possibly legit?  I think it could be.

The point of the video is that he is completely useless without the value that you assign to him. So, if you outcast this man, he's a nobody. We all wanna be accepted. And loved for who we are. No matter what that may mean. To be allowed to be who we are and feel deserving for being who we are. And it's not that hard to feel deserving. And it's not that hard to understand that our need to feel deserving is a good thing and universal and thus it is part of our already deserving nature. So things can't go wrong. It's all part of goodness of all that is existing for a reason that is infinite in its value.

The power that you seek you already have. You can't unlearn it, but what you can do, is burry it. With ideas of not being good enough. Not being perfect just the way you are. And insisting that your abilities should be different.

Your abilities may seem dull and bland to you, but someone like this guy may have been dreaming about living your life for his whole life. To be normal. To be loved. Valued. Respected as a human being. Very simple things we take for granted. And he just reminds us of how we should never take anything for granted.

And if you wanna have the power of teleknises, you know it's not gonna happen. You know it. So you have to make peace with your own ability of being able to move that screw in infinitely more skilled ways than he can!

So? Is your ability with screws bad? Ofcourse not! You have the ability to even know that screws are ment for screwing things and that they can be used for tightening things. Not hanging a screw loosely... Well you get my point. It's a simple ability, but you are still powerful for being able to do that if you compare yourself to this guy.

So what is wrong with your power? It's all good. His power is all good and your power aswell. His may be less, but that does not mean that he has no power whatsoever. We all deserve to be loved. And valued for who we are. So we can say to him, you have enough ability to do what you need to do. And I have enough ability to do what I need to do. And we can live in peace. And so, he woulden't really want anything else either. I'm pretty sure he, like anyone else, would instantly appreciate anyone who appreciates him.

Just sometimes, people forget, they deserve to be appreciated for who it is they really are. Not what other people tell them they need to be.

Edited by Everything

You sure screwed around a lot there.

Interesting concepts there :  deserving and appreciated.

I can't remember ever saying that I deserve what I have but I have said that I earned what I have.

But I am still lacking - I can't levitate.

On 25/09/2018 at 10:30 AM, voidisyinyang said:

Once he is 'up'   the camera never shows what is behind him.  This is sooooooooooo  basic !  

Also note the 'shaky start' ... why does he move like that .... just as if he is being lifted manually by a board under his arse from behind the curtain.

:D 

And the 'flying monk ' ?     -  a video about a book about a story about a flying Christian Monk .

Really   ?  

:rolleyes:

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

I still dont understand why it’d be possible in the first place. Lightness skill ok, just look at people running up walls and that sort of stuff, not the really extreme stuff but Jin Gong is a thing. Levitation seems like a mind over matter thing. I do think there can be connections between people and objects, that there is more than what the eye could percieve to things, but levitation proposes itself as the direct opposite.

Are you good at meditating? How can we tell, do you start to spontaneously invert your gravitational relationship to the planet and everything else by just quieting the mind? Yes, exactly, the telltale sign of extreme meditation skills is flying by sheer force of will... nope. I dont buy it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rocky Lionmouth said:

nope. I dont buy it.

Hehehe.  I feel my meditation is very effective but I cannot recall a single time when while in deep meditation (empty-minded) that my butt has ever left the chair.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

... I cannot recall a single time when... my butt has ever left the chair.

This is why buddhism advocates awareness and detachment from things.

The first would give you the siddhi of memory and the second would mean a severing of your unhealthy bond to that chair. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rocky Lionmouth said:

Me either. I’ll be right here where Lin Yu Tang suggests human enjoyment is at its best: in bed, relaxing.

Yeah, resting in the Valley of the Spirit does have some sexual connotations.

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this