andrew1139

Source of qi

I am asking specifically about the qi which is used in qigong and neigong: what is its source? Is it generated in the body? Is it in the air? If so, does it come from the sun or is it produced by plants, when they release oxygen?

In my view, energy is kind of the building block of everything. So you could say all things are energy 

• Like 1

Qi is movement between the poles of any polarity.

In the body, there are many polarities working, all exhibiting movement.

Qigong is the practice of altering some of these polarities, and the movement between the poles of those polarities, to increase or decrease certain natural functions, and thereby to produce certain bodily effects.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

qi is also called the "virtual information field" by qigong master Yan Xin. So you capture virtual photons from the future that guide reality. They are based on eternal motion of time that is inherently asymmetric and so eternal energy transformation that can not be created nor destroyed. So by utilizing the natural complementary opposites of yin (past) and yang (future) of the body/mind then you can resonant with and therefore harness and capture the qi. The 2nd brain has more neurons than the heart - so the small intestine captures and stores the qi in the microtubules that are quantum diffraction gradients - like a CD emitting rainbow light due to the small grooves. So there is yang qi as protons and yin qi as electrons but the "yuan qi" is "undivided yin-yang" as the magnetic moment between the proton and electron. This is also called angular moment as spin - the 5th dimension that is non-local and so a new self-force discovered in Nature, a causative force as the ether. Life is based on proton gradients as proton power that is delocalized. I have the details on my blog.

So the ancients figured out there are positions and movements that harness this energy, based on time of day and time of the year and nutrition. The original human culture called it N/om and stated that females sleep on the left hand of the fire and males sleep on the right hand of the fire - the San Bushmen culture. This complementary opposite causative force as N/om then spread around the world, known as qi in China and prana in India based on the "three gunas." It is modeled by music theory - all human cultures use the Octave 1:2 and Perfect Fifth 3/2 and Perfect Fourth 4/3.

So the West tried to "contain" this infinite time as a linear causality - but now relativistic quantum physics is proving otherwise. Unfortunately the wrong symmetric math for 2000 plus years created lots of entropy of ecology on Earth. So this is why Westerners can not understand what qi is or explain it typically with science. The Chinese realized some kind of scientific revolution would be required. Qigong master Zhang Hongbao called qi the "golden key" - there is "yin matter" that is superluminal and this is then information healing. The 1/2 spin is time from the future that stores the energy-information in a 5th dimensional black hole. This is the soul information and the source of the Yuan Qi or cosmic qi.

So this is why levitation is real, along with precognition and telepathy and long distance healing. you can feel this qi if you try getting a phone healing from http://springforestqigong.com or http://guidingqi.com and if you meditate to resonate on your own this will help to create a "synchronous resonance" with the source of the Universe - the Emptiness that is not empty.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, andrew1139 said:

I am asking specifically about the qi which is used in qigong and neigong: what is its source? Is it generated in the body? Is it in the air? If so, does it come from the sun or is it produced by plants, when they release oxygen?

It's said Qi is the fundamental substance constituting the Universe. Sometimes translated as Vital Energy.

Qi is in you and all around you.

What is its source?

I think that no one would be able to answer that, that's one of the Great Mysteries.

• Like 2