Sign in to follow this  
Integrated

Hey!

On 10.9.2018 at 3:08 PM, Daemon said:

Your observation seem to have been prophetic.

Fortunately, if he came here seeking conflict, he came to the right place and perhaps (if that's the case) he will learn from reaping what he sows?

On the other hand, if that's not the case, he may learn how to deal with those who seek to bring conflict to his door?

Perhaps both possibilities may simultaneously manifest themselves for the mutual benefit of all of those involved?

☮️

Didn't have surplus to address you, but now that the loud voices have quieted down I may.

Yes I have learned a few things about setting boundaries already in this forum.

Nothing like being thrown out on the deep end from the start.

Though nothing could have prepared me for having to ignorelist someone in my welcome thread.

Most forums have a very different attitude about the newbie section. :D

I went to the forum/tech section and lo and behold, there was no order there either.

Although now I was more prepared mentally.

Not that there is anything wrong with it,

I'm just habituated to another forum that has a more active modding staff.

It matters little, I'm well equiped to switch people who don't want to behave, I even enjoy it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Integrated said:

I'm just habituated to another forum that has a more active modding staff.

There are some who would argue that we are too active.

We intervene when necessary but mostly wait for things to be reported. Even then, we only take action when things get too personal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

We intervene when necessary but mostly wait for things to be reported. Even then, we only take action when things get too personal.

Sure I understand, it will probably take me a little while to adjust to the atmosphere though.

Might fill up my ignorelist a bit, with false positives, including the bad guys! ;)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Count me one.  But then, being an Anarchist that should have already been understood.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Ys, I think y'all have been doing a great job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Integrated said:

Might fill up my ignorelist a bit, with false positives, including the bad guys! ;)

Hehehe.  Just keep in mind, you can ignore me, you can run away, but you will never be able to remain hidden.  I will find you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Hehehe.  Just keep in mind, you can ignore me, you can run away, but you will never be able to remain hidden.  I will find you.

Good!

Cause you are a funny guy, I'd hate to lose out on some of your jokes. ;)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this