Sign in to follow this  
cosmic4z

Primative Technology

Thought this may be of interest to some. It's the YouTube channel of a chap who builds everything from scratch, only using resources available in his environment. It's basically like he's living in the stone age. Amazing how resourceful he is and what he actually manages to put together; everything to keep himself alive; buildings (huts with tiled roofs and underfloor heating!), weopons, food, tools...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA

• Like 2

On Tuesday, September 04, 2018 at 2:17 PM, Marblehead said:

Aliens showed him how to do those things.  He can't fool me.

Preastronautics would say so! Hahahaha

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing that, some impressive stuff going on there.

Many adjectives come to mind when considering his abilities... primitive is not among them.

• Like 1

It is awesome to see "modern people" use ancient alien technology. It is obvious how primitive and dumb our ancestors where with no technology at all. It all makes me feel so good and advanced about myself and how great we are all now compared to our ancestors.

( besides the point that we are all alive today but  I just chalk that up to good luck.)

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun

1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing; 

I do enjoy how we use all the same creations for survival using modern devises to do it today. I had to have a front end alignment done for my land rover and the "machine was broken so of course they could not do the job without a machine, that is convenient. 

Medical system is so advanced today you can tell them what is wrong But they need and MRI machine and some other gadgets and a computer so they can TRY to figure it out.

sad·ness
ˈsadnəs/
noun

1. the condition or quality of being sad.
    "a source of great sadness"
    synonyms: unhappiness, sorrow, dejection, depression, misery, despondency, despair, desolation, wretchedness, gloom, gloominess, dolefulness, melancholy, mournfulness, woe, heartache, grief; 
    informalthe blues
    "our sadness cannot be measured"
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Thanks for sharing that, some impressive stuff going on there.

Many adjectives come to mind when considering his abilities... primitive is not among them.

I'm thinking, aside from any other consideration; what he's doing must be really good for his state of mind. Especially in contrast with a typical person today, who's saturated with gadgets, screens and gizmos. I work with that crap all day, and long term, I find it has quite a pernacious effect on the mind.

We have a sceduled power cut in the morning (they're exceptionally rare here in the UK), so I won't be able to use computers; quite looking forward to it...

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this