Lois

I can no longer work on stolen Soviet patents

10 hours ago, Nungali said:

Its in the article, around this bit  ;

Это был лишь один из отчётов об успешно проведённой диверсии. А в архиве Panasonic их хранятся тысячи, и ведь это не единственная компания, сотрудничавшая тогда с лицами в СССР. Страшно представить, какому разрушительному влиянию мы подвергли советскую промышленность и общество в целом. Здесь трагедия — не в сломанном телевизоре, не в плохо работающем приёмнике. А в том, что стараясь устранить конкурента на экспортных рынках, мы заставили русских в их собственной стране думать, будто они действительно не умеют делать хорошую технику. Пока наши агенты влияния перекидывали украденный рубероид за заводскую стену и нарочно плохо точили детали, русские сами решили, что они воры и бездари, а их инженеры и рабочие не годятся для сложных задач, что всё у них из рук валится. А мы в это время подло пожинали плоды», — добавил он.

And you know how grateful I am that you presented that to me, right?

Dont take it too badly ... here, have a decadent Russian FABERGE  Samorodok gold nugget cigarette case ( with thumb piece set with cabochon sapphire)  ......    ahhh ... the good old days !

FabSmrd9.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

In the late 1940s, Perle Mesta, the American ambassador to Luxembourg, was hanging out in the bar at the Hotel Metropole in Brussels. The establishment’s bartender, Gustave Tops, decided to make a signature drink for her, the Black Russian. The Cold War was just starting, so creating a dark, mysterious drink by mixing Russian vodka with Kahlúa was appropriate for the time.

The stolen Soviet patents for making vodka was used Gustave to make the drink. 

Perle was known in Washington as “the Hostess with the mostes’.”  serving Black Russians to President Harry Truman he played the piano  while General Dwight Eisenhower apparently drunk on the stolen Russian vodka patent and new mixer sang “Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes”  celebrating the great USA victory of Russian Vodka. This is how it all innocently begins in the dark world of stolen Russian patents.

By the way Trump is not actually the president that is fake news. President Trump is actually a reality TV show made to appear real. The Russian film company that produces President Trump is taking America for a ride and it is patented and protected.

• Like 3

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 4:31 PM, Marblehead said:

That shouldn't keep you from voicing your opinion.

I think this is a valid discussion.  Who stole from who?

That's the thing, it's not always about stealing. According to the research and theories I've mentioned a lot of it is given rather than taken.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CityHermit! said:

That's the thing, it's not always about stealing. According to the research and theories I've mentioned a lot of it is given rather than taken.

Exactly.  If there are no patents then what was used (copied) was public information so there really is no theft involved.  And even countries do not have mutual patent protection agreements so legally it's not stealing.

And countries (the governments) like to brag about being the first to do whatever.  Much of what they brag about are lies.

What+did+putin+tell+the+kid+_8b778da42bf

" Did you know , little Billy, that in decadent west they put                                                                     

the Coca-cola in the Black Russian ? "

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I see .....          another     fake   news story posted by you ?

(and peeps wonder why I am oftenn sarcastic in a Lois thread   :)  )

I think you may be .....  whats that word now  .......   < thinks >     .....

Aha!     .... legkovernyy   (легковерный )   !   Thats the one !  

Edited by Nungali

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

I see .....          another     fake   news story posted by you ?

(and peeps wonder why I am oftenn sarcastic in a Lois thread   :)  )

I think you may be .....  whats that word now  .......   < thinks >     .....

Aha!     .... legkovernyy   (легковерный )   !   Thats

First you need to prove that the news is falsified. I wrote in Panasonic. Maybe they will answer. I keep track of dozens of news a day. There is no possibility of wanting to check all the information.

Edited by Lois

Eh ?   I thought it was you that suggested it was fake ? 

Anyway , that ciggy case was a fake  , its just chocolate with gold foil .    :) 

Wait!  Maybe you cant read this ?  ... I know !   I will  '  write it in Panasonic  '  ;

5050423-s%C3%ADmbolos-electr%C3%B3nicos-

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

It turned out that the article was printed on a humorous site. So this is not fake, but humor

1 hour ago, Lois said:

It turned out that the article was printed on a humorous site. So this is not fake, but humor

yeah, who'd of thunk. 

A little more seriously, as soon as I went to the site, the bottom left side of my screen started showing things being loaded into the screen and/or my computer.  While that's not necessarily bad, it could be.  When I see such supplemental 'loads', its a good idea get off the site real quick, especially if its an unknown one. 

addon> let me add that the Soviet Union produced many genius ground breaking mathematicians in the early and mid 1900's.  Outstanding men who worked for a pittance, nearly starving in some cases.  Math was practically there religion. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

On 12/09/2018 at 5:53 AM, Lois said:

Just as well I was making fun of it then .

:) 

• Like 1

On 12/09/2018 at 6:03 AM, thelerner said:

yeah, who'd of thunk. 

A little more seriously, as soon as I went to the site, the bottom left side of my screen started showing things being loaded into the screen and/or my computer.  While that's not necessarily bad, it could be.  When I see such supplemental 'loads', its a good idea get off the site real quick, especially if its an unknown one. 

addon> let me add that the Soviet Union produced many genius ground breaking mathematicians in the early and mid 1900's.  Outstanding men who worked for a pittance, nearly starving in some cases.  Math was practically there religion. 

Sucked in !

Now the soviets have all your files, and are going to steal all your ideas and patent them .

Now  THATS  funny ! 

(What will not be funny however, is when your computer starts mucking up and going haywire.  You can thank  you-know-who  for putting up such silly  and potentially dangerous sites for people to click on ... when they themseves do not even understand the  CONTEXT of the site .  ) 

Naughty Lois ! 

And I think I know the reason ... its a question of the difference in childhood discipline between the Soviets and the Americans

American

boy-getting-spanked-liberty-mutal-ad-580

Soviet;

smack.jpg?auto=compress,enhance,format&c

....  you need to do it outside , while sitting on the car bumper bar . 

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:16 PM, Marblehead said:

Exactly.  If there are no patents then what was used (copied) was public information so there really is no theft involved.  And even countries do not have mutual patent protection agreements so legally it's not stealing.

And countries (the governments) like to brag about being the first to do whatever.  Much of what they brag about are lies.

It's not so much about theft, to focus on theft distracts from the heart of the issue. If a security threat tries to steal national secrets or something similar that would be something to be expected. If those within a nation willingly give their assets to external security threats that is more grave because such acts are not expected to be the norm and are indicative of internal problems. In reality its worse than both of the above, in that private entities knowingly give potential, or actual, external security threats what they need to be a security threat to begin with or amplify themselves as one. This is a profitable venture where gains are made at the cost of the lives of unwitting participants. Even worse, it goes beyond profit towards steering foreign policy and historical agendas.

But to recognize these things requires that people recognize as incorrect what they took for granted all along. I don't believe that most people have what it takes to do that, those here included. It's not up to me to hold anyone's hand to reach that understanding either. I only see it as foolish when people spend exorbitant amount of time and energy on a topic in a such a way that had they looked at it a little differently they would save themselves a lot of grief.

• Like 2