Lois

I can no longer work on stolen Soviet patents

I can not do it any more  either , that is why I quit my job at hospital

....    I mean ... they were the   worst type  !  

.....    Ohhhhhhh !   .....    Sovient    patents   ....

< ooops > 

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Lois said:

https://panorama.pub/6759-vedushhij-inzhener-panasonic.html

This article is about how the leading engineer Panasonic tried to kill himself with an ancient sword. He is very unhappy with the fact that he has to use the patents that the West stole from the Russians. The West stole the best ideas from Russians.

Ancient swords are useless for suicide - you need a modern one.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Well, keep in mind that the Soviets stole most of their technology from the Germans.

This was in 1945. Too great a time has passed. For technology this is a very long time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

I always assumed the Russians stole it from the Chinese who got it from... :ph34r:Aliens:ph34r:

The aliens got it from alien aliens.

On 3.9.2018 at 9:18 PM, Lois said:

This article is about how the leading engineer Panasonic tried to kill himself with an ancient sword. He is very unhappy with the fact that he has to use the patents that the West stole from the Russians. The West stole the best ideas from Russians.

Going by that philosophy, the Japanese would need to commit hara-kiri en bloc...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Apech said:

Ancient swords are useless for suicide - you need a modern one.

?    See below

3 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

Going by that philosophy, the Japanese would need to commit hara-kiri en bloc...

I hope you are not daring to suggest , Apech-sama ,  that my sepuku   should  be done   NOT with my great great grandfathers family sword ! 

How dare you !  I suggest you yourself  commit sepuku  ... and  to add to your punishment for your immoral suggestion, I suggest you use this

EN-074-Ninja-Sword-toy-candy.jpg

6 hours ago, Lois said:

This was in 1945. Too great a time has passed. For technology this is a very long time.

So .....   finders keepers is it ?

Or   -   stealers that get away with it for long enough   -       keepers      .... until someone steals it off them ... then they all be

Whhaaa whhaa whaaa ... that was mine  and   he   took it ! 

toy-fight.jpg

so .... stop being so immature Lois  !     ... Now ... outa my way !    I gotta go to work !

Beep !  Beep ! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbHxtUekUNfASxcqby1R9

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nungali said:

....  help  .... I think I'm stuck !

Two ways to deal with that.  The head comes off, or,

the toy is destroyed.

8 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

the toy is destroyed.

That so called toy is a reverse engineered T34 tank.  So much for Russian patents!

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:18 PM, Lois said:

It's the other way around. In other threads I've quoted a researcher who spent decades of work on the topic, so I'm coming from a position of evidence. Feel free to submit yours.

12 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Well, keep in mind that the Soviets stole most of their technology from the Germans.

Some missile technology yes, but beyond that more from the US than the Germans just as the Germans also did from the US.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CityHermit! said:

It's the other way around. In other threads I've quoted a researcher who spent decades of work on the topic, so I'm coming from a position of evidence. Feel free to submit yours.

In addition to the proposed article, I do not know anything about this problem.

1 hour ago, Lois said:

That shouldn't keep you from voicing your opinion.

I think this is a valid discussion.  Who stole from who?

On 05/09/2018 at 9:26 AM, Marblehead said:

the toy is destroyed.

No , not really .... I could just stand up and walk to work bent over while still inserted in the car

:P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lois said:

?    That means you also do not know anything about the proposed article   :blink:

Myself however , easily understood it !   Especially this bit ;

Всё, чего мы достигли, мы достигли, благодаря советским инженерам. Весь современный так называемый хайтек основан на их патентах, некоторые из которых датируются ещё 1960-ми годами, когда мы и мечтать не могли о чём-то высокотехнологичном. Потом мы воровали эти патенты, я видел шпионские микроплёнки, переданные подкупленными предателями из СССР. Мы скупали их патенты за бесценок, когда их страна рухнула и им нечем было прокормиться. Нас считают в мире великими изобретателями, однако на самом деле великий изобретатель — советский инженер. Тот самый, которого лишили всего. Я не могу больше работать в индустрии, которая появилась путём обмана и зиждется на несправедливости. Моя жизнь была посвящена этому обману. Я покрыл позором своё имя», — написал он.

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

That shouldn't keep you from voicing your opinion.

I think this is a valid discussion.  Who stole from who?

Its in the article, around this bit  ;

Это был лишь один из отчётов об успешно проведённой диверсии. А в архиве Panasonic их хранятся тысячи, и ведь это не единственная компания, сотрудничавшая тогда с лицами в СССР. Страшно представить, какому разрушительному влиянию мы подвергли советскую промышленность и общество в целом. Здесь трагедия — не в сломанном телевизоре, не в плохо работающем приёмнике. А в том, что стараясь устранить конкурента на экспортных рынках, мы заставили русских в их собственной стране думать, будто они действительно не умеют делать хорошую технику. Пока наши агенты влияния перекидывали украденный рубероид за заводскую стену и нарочно плохо точили детали, русские сами решили, что они воры и бездари, а их инженеры и рабочие не годятся для сложных задач, что всё у них из рук валится. А мы в это время подло пожинали плоды», — добавил он.

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

?    That means you also do not know anything about the proposed article   :blink:

And what evidence can there be? Harakiri just does not do it.

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Myself however , easily understood it !   Especially this bit ;

Всё, чего мы достигли, мы достигли, благодаря советским инженерам. Весь современный так называемый хайтек основан на их патентах, некоторые из которых датируются ещё 1960-ми годами, когда мы и мечтать не могли о чём-то высокотехнологичном. Потом мы воровали эти патенты, я видел шпионские микроплёнки, переданные подкупленными предателями из СССР. Мы скупали их патенты за бесценок, когда их страна рухнула и им нечем было прокормиться. Нас считают в мире великими изобретателями, однако на самом деле великий изобретатель — советский инженер. Тот самый, которого лишили всего. Я не могу больше работать в индустрии, которая появилась путём обмана и зиждется на несправедливости. Моя жизнь была посвящена этому обману. Я покрыл позором своё имя», — написал он.

All that we have achieved, we have achieved, thanks to Soviet engineers. All modern so-called high-tech is based on their patents, some of which date back to the 1960s, when we could not even dream of something high-tech. Then we stole these patents, I saw spy microfilms, transferred by bribed traitors from the USSR. We bought their patents for a pittance, when their country collapsed and they had nothing to feed themselves. We are considered to be great inventors in the world, but in fact the great inventor is a Soviet engineer. The one who was deprived of everything. I can no longer work in an industry that has emerged through deception and is based on injustice. My life was devoted to this deception. I shamed my name, "he wrote.

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Its in the article, around this bit  ;

Это был лишь один из отчётов об успешно проведённой диверсии. А в архиве Panasonic их хранятся тысячи, и ведь это не единственная компания, сотрудничавшая тогда с лицами в СССР. Страшно представить, какому разрушительному влиянию мы подвергли советскую промышленность и общество в целом. Здесь трагедия — не в сломанном телевизоре, не в плохо работающем приёмнике. А в том, что стараясь устранить конкурента на экспортных рынках, мы заставили русских в их собственной стране думать, будто они действительно не умеют делать хорошую технику. Пока наши агенты влияния перекидывали украденный рубероид за заводскую стену и нарочно плохо точили детали, русские сами решили, что они воры и бездари, а их инженеры и рабочие не годятся для сложных задач, что всё у них из рук валится. А мы в это время подло пожинали плоды», — добавил он.

This was just one of the reports on the successful sabotage. And in the Panasonic archive they are stored thousands, and after all this is not the only company that cooperated with individuals in the USSR. It is terrible to imagine what destructive influence we have subjected Soviet industry and society as a whole. Here, the tragedy is not in a broken television, not in a poorly working receiver. And in that, trying to eliminate the competitor in export markets, we forced the Russians in their own country to think that they really do not know how to make good machinery. While our agents of influence were throwing away the stolen ruberoid for the factory wall and deliberately badly sharpening the details, the Russians themselves decided that they were thieves and bezdari, and their engineers and workers were not suitable for complex tasks, that everything was getting out of hand. And we at this time meanly reaped the fruits, "he added.