Draseri

Many Paths One Destination

Hey guys New here, been meditating on and off for about 10 years.  

Done a lot of many different experiments, once I took a pill and started breath meditation and realised breath was the one and only way to connect back to the source, and even remember our true nature. Then I came down and forget how exactly I was breathing (lol) 

Other times I've seen things, almost astral projected, used chi to move Styrofoam (bio electricity / chi w.e.) I even almost hypnotized females with my sexual energy before if not actually did do that. Now I want to do all of this naturally without drugs or anything.

I think I'm naturally gifted at chi manipulation , made plenty of chi balls (sober) lol but seriously I want to have all these amazing experiences naturally. 

I've researched advanced stuff like nei gong,  micro cosmic orbit, qi gong, reiki,  Indian Vedic stuff , but now I've just become someone whose "knowledgeable" (<jokingly) and not the artist. 

Even right now I can manipulate  my chi at will but I have no concrete aim / plan / regimine in mind.  Please help me out guys.

I need a solid foundation to start off with. My goal now is to raise the chi level (maybe I'm saying it wrong) in my body or produce more of it

So I can handle more of the extreme energetic practices. Should I start of just doing qi gong , if so what type of qi gong or maybe a different path. I'm open to suggests and or criticism. Thanks guys!     

• Like 3

Hello, Draseri, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome Draseri,

Sounds like a lot of fun experiences. :) Hopefully you'll find some threads on here which can help you.  Enjoy!

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Hi Draseri.  Welcome.

Yeah, sounds like you have had experiences with energy.

I suppose the next thing you should do is find a good philosophy of life and apply that energy work to living your philosophy.

Yep, breath is the natural way to go, but all the things you say you can do with chi are due to more than just breath.  My suggestion would be for you to adopt a practice in which you can observe the more immediate benefits to be derived from breath work.