Sign in to follow this  
Sky

"Removed"

21 minutes ago, King Jade said:

I don't know the guy but his name seems like a password around here, he must be a nice person :wub:

• He is the "Magus of Java" of the well known book.
  • There are some videos in Youtube displaying his abilities.
  • He wants nothing to do with westerners.
  • He practices Mo Pai.
  • Search up "Mo Pai" in the daobums forum. Grab popcorn, king size preferably. Enjoy!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sky said:

Hello,like to enquire sincerely if anyone here knows john chang,healer from indonesia?

I studied Tenaga Dalam in indonesia for 10 years already and quarterly I go back and I know a lot of powerful healer at par or more powerful than John who are off the radar.

Edited by SirYuri
  • Like 2

Well, prepare your self for possible failure at finding him.  It's not too hard to remain hidden if one really wants to remain hidden.

But then, with inspired sincerity, you may be successful with your search.  A lot of it depends on John.

14 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

He is no longer publicly available, and according to his classmates and peers in Java, it was reported in the local newspaper that he "died" a couple years back. 

Make what you will of that knowing that newspapers say one thing and some people just want privacy by any means. 

I would go with SirYuri's recommendation, and have also lived and worked in Java too, but the people I know already died or moved elsewhere in Indonesia. 

"it was reported in the local newspaper that he "died" a couple years back." 

Any links to back that up?

8 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Well, I found an article posted in 2016 that referred to him in the past tense.  John Chang was ...

Chang is a fictional last name.  A newspaper would refer to him under a different name if he really died.

5 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Chang is a fictional last name.  A newspaper would refer to him under a different name if he really died.

I couldn't find anything that would link to a newspaper article regarding him.  What I mentioned was as close as I could get.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, King Jade said:

Try going to the indonesian thedaobums equivalent

Thanks.  I don't have enough interest to go any further with it.  I was just curious if I could find anything of substance.

• Like 1

He died ... but since then he has   .... arisen ! 

Now he is an immortal that teaches special people special powers  (but not you ! ) in the deep Indonesian jungle .

I have been secretly  observing him from a hidden location for some time now  ...

image.png.42e6884f42a9201083d974739709bd40.png

... but dont tell anyone .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

"it was reported in the local newspaper that he "died" a couple years back." 

Any links to back that up?

Since 3 to 4 times a year I am in Indonesia I also heard this from my teacher in Surabaya Indonesia where John is from. That he is dead and was published in the local paper.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SirYuri said:

Since 3 to 4 times a year I am in Indonesia I also heard this from my teacher in Surabaya Indonesia where John is from. That he is dead and was published in the local paper.

According to your teacher what year did he die exactly?

1 hour ago, Ilovecoffee said:

According to your teacher what year did he die exactly?

There is a topic here about it somewhere.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

There is a topic here about it somewhere.

That was 2016 I am still curious if siryuris teacher agrees with that time frame.

On 9/5/2018 at 4:00 PM, Earl Grey said:

He is no longer publicly available, and according to his classmates and peers in Java, it was reported in the local newspaper that he "died" a couple years back. 

Make what you will of that knowing that newspapers say one thing and some people just want privacy by any means. 

I would go with SirYuri's recommendation, and have also lived and worked in Java too, but the people I know already died or moved elsewhere in Indonesia. 

Edited by Sky
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/6/2018 at 5:25 PM, Sky said:

Wait a minute, you come here asking if anyone knows John Chang, then after replies saying he's off the radar, you say you know someone who knows him ?????

Any mention of John Chang or More Pie should set the alarm bells ringing. These people never disappoint.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this