Sign in to follow this  
Sky

"Removed"

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, we all have the right to be heard.  Doesn't necessarily mean that anyone is going to agree with us.

I might say... to counter your right to talk, is my right to not listen  ;)

In this case, I did listen to you and decided to counter with some talk.  Balls in your listening court :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dawei said:

I might say... to counter your right to talk, is my right to not listen  ;)

So true.  We even have an "Ignore" button we can push for those we don't care to hear anything from. 

1 minute ago, dawei said:

In this case, I did listen to you and decided to counter with some talk.  Balls in your listening court :P

Balls are in my pants.  (Where they belong.)

Yes, I have noticed that you do read most of what I say.  It's hard for you to keep up though because I post so much.

This is the first time I have engaged myself in a Mo Pai thread and I think it might be the first time I have engaged in a "Practice" thread.  No idea why I did it.  Sometimes I get inspired and I just do what comes naturally.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Yes, I have noticed that you do read most of what I say.  It's hard for you to keep up though because I post so much.

It is a full time job :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Marblehead said:

This is the first time I have engaged myself in a Mo Pai thread and I think it might be the first time I have engaged in a "Practice" thread.  

Invigorating, isn't it? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 06/09/2018 at 5:57 PM, Ilovecoffee said:

According to your teacher what year did he die exactly?

That I failed to ask since I was never interested of the details anyway.

4 minutes ago, SirYuri said:

That I failed to ask since I was never interested of the details anyway.

Do you remember when your teacher told you that he died?  (Not the date of death, but the date your teacher told you?)

1 minute ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Do you remember when your teacher told you that he died?  (Not the date of death, but the date your teacher told you?)

Sorry i didn't. If you really want to investigate I suggest you can go to Surabaya, Indonesia. But I will be back in Indonesia this month to train again from another master about immunity to acid and fire. I will try to ask around if they know any details.

Just now, SirYuri said:

Sorry i didn't. If you really want to investigate I suggest you can go to Surabaya, Indonesia. But I will be back in Indonesia this month to train again from another master about immunity to acid and fire. I will try to ask around if they know any details.

So you remember that your teacher told you this, but you do not remember when your teacher told you?  Did he tell you this last year in 2017, or the year before in 2016, or the year before that in 2015?  Etc. 

1 minute ago, Ilovecoffee said:

So you remember that your teacher told you this, but you do not remember when your teacher told you?  Did he tell you this last year in 2017, or the year before in 2016, or the year before that in 2015?  Etc. 

Maybe it's because I've been there so many times that I can't seem to pinpoint the exact date as to when he told me. But to give you an estimation its in between 2015 t0 2017.

1 minute ago, SirYuri said:

Maybe it's because I've been there so many times that I can't seem to pinpoint the exact date as to when he told me. But to give you an estimation its in between 2015 t0 2017.

Then they dragged John's dead corpse or yang spirit into a court room as part of a lawsuit.  John's real name and real address are part of some court documents you can find online searching for them.  I think most likely your teacher is mistaken.

Just now, Ilovecoffee said:

Then they dragged John's dead corpse or yang spirit into a court room as part of a lawsuit.  John's real name and real address are part of some court documents you can find online searching for them.  I think most likely your teacher is mistaken.

Maybe. But I do wish you find the answer that you are looking for though.

4 hours ago, MooNiNite said:

I think in other threads people were saying John Chang died? 

True but yet so far I have seen only second hand information.  It could be just a rumor so that people would leave him alone.

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

True but yet so far I have seen only second hand information.  It could be just a rumor so that people would leave him alone.

His real name and real address show he was in court after these people claim he died.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2018 at 12:44 AM, Ilovecoffee said:

I also heard from a friend a friend that they dragged John's dead corpse into a court room.  Good to have back up on that.  plus others play the same.. do you have a link to that? game..

keeping it simple, on the other thread it was quickly established that John's death was an unfounded rumor yet certain 'Western' people kept it alive page after page because.. i don't know why.. its what they do.

bottom, bottom line- he doesn't want anything to do with Westerners as per his spirit elders. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, thelerner said:

bottom, bottom line- he doesn't want anything to do with Westerners as per his spirit elders. 

Not even with internet stalkers? 

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

I also heard from a friend a friend that they dragged John's dead corpse into a court room.  Good to have back up on that.  plus others play the same.. do you have a link to that? game..

keeping it simple, on the other thread it was quickly established that John's death was an unfounded rumor yet certain 'Western' people kept it alive page after page because.. i don't know why.. its what they do.

I am not going to post a link to the court documents here as they contain personally identifiable information, but anyone who knows his real name and address can find them quickly via Google.   

4 hours ago, thelerner said:

bottom, bottom line- he doesn't want anything to do with Westerners as per his spirit elders

What I heard the reason is much more mundane.

Sign in to follow this