Ravenous

I'M HERE!

Hi All!

Every once in a while i happen upon this forum, and always notice how much i have in common with the community, so i though it might be time to join, explore more extensively and contribute what might be useful to others!

Smiles
Ravenous

• Like 2

Hello, Ravenous, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome Ravenous

I am happy you have a lot in common with us. Do you study the Dao? Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here. 

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Hi Ravenous.  Welcome.

Yeah, there's a lot to get involved in here on the forum depending on one's interests.

And yes, please, contribute when the time is right.

Hi Friends

Thank ypu for the guidance and nice welcome! I will look at what you have for me here.

What i can call my involvements with the Tao would be :

* Years of work and study with the I Ching.
* A spontaneous initiation during a ritual set-up for doing an I Ching reading.

Most I Ching activity was during the 70's and Eighties

* A Tao initiation in NYC about 15 years ago (Not Taoist) in which our "Karma" from all lives was removed

and we were given passwords to help others in emergency situations, and for us as initiates to avoid rebirth.

* 23 years of solitary Spontaneous QiGong, which resulted in a great deal of learning, healing, physical conditioning, inner initiations,  slowed aging, Kundalini awakening, guidance, psychic abilities, the ability to heal others, Message Qi, 24-hour QiGong practice, profound synchronicities, self-refinements, QiGong teaching ability....and many more things continue to be revealed and opened-up. 

Edited by Ravenous
Clarify thru enhanced grammar, and add information
  • Like 3