Lightseeker

Any spiritual techniques to increase intelligence and IQ?

1 hour ago, s1va said:

Yes, the steps and methods are meant to help uncover the natural spontaneously arising wisdom or light.  However, there is a clear differentiation between wisdom and what I mentioned as intelligence here.  I will try to elaborate with an example.

In Buddhism, there is a distinction between Arhat/Arahat and a Buddha.  In some places Buddha is also called an Arhat which is true.  An Arhat, as I understand the term is one who has crossed over the samsara, or the cycle of birth and death.  He has attained wisdom and there is no more suffering for the Arhat.  For the Arhats, there is no seperation between them and the world.  There are 'no' others and there is no need to help anyone.  There is no need for compassion in this view.  A Buddha goes far beyond that to grow and to help others.    An Arhat has crossed over, has the wisdom, but I don't consider them as intelligent.

Whereas a Buddha, keeps expanding and finds ways to impart the knowledge and the wisdom, to let everyone see the light that is shining in them.  All this is done out of compassion.  These are the actions I termed as intelligence.

Thank you for the reply. 

Are you aware of the phrase skillful means, and is this a bit like the intelligence you are referring to?

On 9/2/2018 at 12:31 AM, Lightseeker said:

Hah! Finally someone from a Kriya yoga lineage responds!! I practice Yoganandas Kriya yoga. I have not experienced these benefits however... not sure why not. Does your organization give you techniques for a perfect memory?

Hello,

Since you have already entered the world of Kriya allow me to save you some time:

Time for some clarification.

I started with SRF back in the late 1980’s. I was given the Kriyas of that system.

The teachings were not satisfying to me, so I moved on.

Paramahamsa Hariharananda learned from both Paramahnsa Yogananda and Sri Yukteshwar as well as some of the others of that era. He was also left the Karrar ashram by Swami Sri Yukteawar.

Yogananda in a written letter which can be found on line gave Paramahamsa Hariharananda permission to initiate people but specified he do it in the maner of Yogoda Satsanga IE: SRF

He did this. However by the time he started traveling at the request of his students in the early 1970’s first in Europe then in the United States he discovered something.

He discovered that the teachings allocated to the people of the 1920’s were not serving nor satisfying the current generation of people incarnating in this time.

He discovered the people he was encountering were ready for more.

So knowing the Kriya as taught by Lahiri Mahasaya, which for most working people was very doable and simple, and knowing the modified form of Kriya as taught by his Guru Yogananda and Sri Yukteswarji — which was close to the original yet altered as well, he decided to give real food to the seeker.

Paramahamsa Hariharananda was of the opinion that when a baby is crying and hungry you feed the baby, you give the baby milk - not read it words from a manual.

He decided that it was time to offer some of the more advanced Kriyas rather than the standard forms that had been released to the public at large.

In the system of Babaji Maharaj there are 108 Kriyas.

Lahiri Mahasaya knew the working class people had no hope of having the time to do them all.

Babaji told him, since you are petitioning me to be permitted to help the masses then it is up to you to make a system from these that they can do and it is your responsibility. So he did.

The Original Kriyas given were these.

Kriya Pranayam

Navi Kriya

Talabya Kriya (which leads to Kechari Mudra, a requirement before higher kriyas were given)

Maham Mudra  

Yoni Mudra

(Everyone was not given the first set of kriyas as outlined above. And Kriya Pranayam is taught in four phases.)

Yogananda omitted certain Kriyas, for example Kechari Mudra was only taught to a select few in person due to the potential it has to disrupt a persons mind and emotions.

Some have a long tongue and can do this mudra yet get nothing from it. They are safe.

To those whom it comes to by energetic demand can find themselves in very difficult circumstances especially without a guru’s guidance.

Yogananda also invented exercises like the energization exercise he actually modified from a German Physical fitness book.

Yogananda was the great educator, he did more to open yoga to the West than anyone.

Yogananda taught for his times as he saw fit.

Sadly from meeting Monks of the order I have learned that after Yogananda’s passing changes were introduced.

That being said I am happy for those who found a home there.

Hariharananda decided the baby is crying. I will feed the baby with divine love and give these seekers more!

So he did. I have spent years researching all of this and talked to many monks, lay practitioners, and former associates of the institute.

No one ever has anything bad to say about Hariharananda. All who were close to him still keenly miss him to this day. 

This can even be seen now on the website. He was loved and respected and still is.

Over the years Paramahamsa Hariharananda continued to evolve what he taught. The influence of Yogananda can be seen.

The techniques are grouped and sequenced in such a way as to maximize effectiveness.

H.H. was always practical. He said you will feel divine vibration, you will here divine sound, you will see divine light.

But most importantly you will change, you will realize you are the divine power of God.

In my opinion the people seeking liberation have it backwards. We are already God, God becoming human and then God becoming something else in the evolutionary stages.

This is something words just are not going to convey well.

I have also learned 1st and Higher Kriyas from Shibendu Lahiri.

The Kriya of Shibendu Lahiri is more strenuous and requires great discipline.

The Kriya of Hariharananda will advance a person swiftly and has a vital component. One developes a more loving heart. Without this you hit a dead end.

In my experience I have not developed a super memory. I have met very intelligent people who attribute these practices to there success in life. Doctors, Engineers etc...

I am not super intelligent and I do not remember things unless they are important and sometimes not even then. Memory to me has it’s place but being a human being is a state of being not a state of doing.

To be happy and tranquil and loving, patient, tolerant kind and mindful of the effect of ones atmosphere on others to me is more important.

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Hello,

Since you have already entered the world of Kriya allow me to save you some time:

Time for some clarification.

I started with SRF back in the late 1980’s. I was given the Kriyas of that system.

The teachings were not satisfying to me, so I moved on.

Paramahamsa Hariharananda learned from both Paramahnsa Yogananda and Sri Yukteshwar as well as some of the others of that era. He was also left the Karrar ashram by Swami Sri Yukteawar.

Yogananda in a written letter which can be found on line gave Paramahamsa Hariharananda permission to initiate people but specified he do it in the maner of Yogoda Satsanga IE: SRF

He did this. However by the time he started traveling at the request of his students in the early 1970’s first in Europe then in the United States he discovered something.

He discovered that the teachings allocated to the people of the 1920’s were not serving nor satisfying the current generation of people incarnating in this time.

He discovered the people he was encountering were ready for more.

So knowing the Kriya as taught by Lahiri Mahasaya, which for most working people was very doable and simple, and knowing the modified form of Kriya as taught by his Guru Yogananda and Sri Yukteswarji — which was close to the original yet altered as well, he decided to give real food to the seeker.

Paramahamsa Hariharananda was of the opinion that when a baby is crying and hungry you feed the baby, you give the baby milk - not read it words from a manual.

He decided that it was time to offer some of the more advanced Kriyas rather than the standard forms that had been released to the public at large.

In the system of Babaji Maharaj there are 108 Kriyas.

Lahiri Mahasaya knew the working class people had no hope of having the time to do them all.

Babaji told him, since you are petitioning me to be permitted to help the masses then it is up to you to make a system from these that they can do and it is your responsibility. So he did.

The Original Kriyas given were these.

Kriya Pranayam

Navi Kriya

Talabya Kriya (which leads to Kechari Mudra, a requirement before higher kriyas were given)

Maham Mudra  

Yoni Mudra

(Everyone was not given the first set of kriyas as outlined above. And Kriya Pranayam is taught in four phases.)

Yogananda omitted certain Kriyas, for example Kechari Mudra was only taught to a select few in person due to the potential it has to disrupt a persons mind and emotions.

Some have a long tongue and can do this mudra yet get nothing from it. They are safe.

To those whom it comes to by energetic demand can find themselves in very difficult circumstances especially without a guru’s guidance.

Yogananda also invented exercises like the energization exercise he actually modified from a German Physical fitness book.

Yogananda was the great educator, he did more to open yoga to the West than anyone.

Yogananda taught for his times as he saw fit.

Sadly from meeting Monks of the order I have learned that after Yogananda’s passing changes were introduced.

That being said I am happy for those who found a home there.

Hariharananda decided the baby is crying. I will feed the baby with divine love and give these seekers more!

So he did. I have spent years researching all of this and talked to many monks, lay practitioners, and former associates of the institute.

No one ever has anything bad to say about Hariharananda. All who were close to him still keenly miss him to this day. 

This can even be seen now on the website. He was loved and respected and still is.

Over the years Paramahamsa Hariharananda continued to evolve what he taught. The influence of Yogananda can be seen.

The techniques are grouped and sequenced in such a way as to maximize effectiveness.

H.H. was always practical. He said you will feel divine vibration, you will here divine sound, you will see divine light.

But most importantly you will change, you will realize you are the divine power of God.

In my opinion the people seeking liberation have it backwards. We are already God, God becoming human and then God becoming something else in the evolutionary stages.

This is something words just are not going to convey well.

I have also learned Original Kriya from Sri Mukherjee and am empowered to initiate in that lineage.

I have also learned 1st and Higher Kriyas from Shibendu Lahiri.

I do not belong to any organization; nor do I teach. There is no need Sri Mukherjee yet lives and is happy teaching. If he tells me to, I might.

In closing all the research into Kriya has been well worth while. If I were asked, I would say The kriya of Sri Mukherjee is excellent for most everyone.

The Kriya of Shibendu Lahiri is more strenuous and requires great discipline.

The Kriya of Hariharananda will advance a person swiftly and has a vital component. One developes a more loving heart. Without this you hit a dead end.

In my experience I have not developed a super memory. I have met very intelligent people who attribute these practices to there success in life. Doctors, Engineers etc...

I am not super intelligent and I do not remember things unless they are important and sometimes not even then. Memory to me has it’s place but being a human being is a state of being not a state of doing.

To be happy and tranquil and loving, patient, tolerant kind and mindful of the effect of ones atmosphere on others to me is more important.

Thank you for telling me this story. I have visited the Karar ashram in person, I found it amazing. I have also been to the Babaji cave. I have heard from others what you have mentioned above. Thank you for sharing this again..

There is a certain ritual to access directly any knowledge you need but it requires month of training and that is where google comes in.

• Like 1

If you have questions concerning techniques feel free to ask.

The method of Kriya Pranayam in Yoganandas 1st Kriya is the second phase and is modified to help people become aware of the currents.

Always breath through the nostrils afterwards.

Here is an excellent website with great info, and illustrations / animations that are accurate  http://www.kriyaunion.net/

Here you will learn as David was taught by the Lahiri family relative in India.

Here you can learn with illustrations Three of the four phases of original 1st Kriya.

What he calls the 1st phase is actually the second and so on.

Edited by Pilgrim

14 minutes ago, SirYuri said:

There is a certain ritual to access directly any knowledge you need but it requires month of training and that is where google comes in.

WHAT is the ritual?

4 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Thank you for the reply. 

Are you aware of the phrase skillful means, and is this a bit like the intelligence you are referring to?

Not sure if you are referring to upaya as the skillful means.  If so, I have some basic familiarity with the term.  I don't think I meant the upaya exactly in this case.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

If you have questions concerning techniques feel free to ask.

The method of Kriya Pranayam in Yoganandas 1st Kriya is the second phase and is modified to help people become aware of the currents.

Always breath through the nostrils afterwards.

Here is an excellent website with great info, and illustrations / animations that are accurate  http://www.kriyaunion.net/

Here you will learn as David was taught by the Lahiri family relative in India.

Here you can learn with illustrations Three of the four phases of original 1st Kriya.

What he calls the 1st phase is actually the second and so on.

The first phase is what Sri Mukherjee teaches. This you can find below.

Do not pay too much attention to assertations you will encounter in the book. I know the author personally and he is much different in person. He is sincere this is what he believes. This is his culture. His Guru said it and that is the end of it!

Please do not be polarized by strong statements, learn, practice discern for yourself.

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Kriya-Yoga-Step-step-ebook/dp/B06X1DYYPH/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1535908584&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=mukherjee+kriya&dpPl=1&dpID=41Si15-ZCRL&ref=plSrch

I do actually have a question about your lineage. A while back, I remember seeing a quote from a book written by one of Lahiri Mahasaya’s sons. The quote included information about samadhi and how one sees a leafless banyan tree through the kulakundalini. Ive been searching for where I saw this, and I have had no luck. Do you know what I am talking about?

I do recall the reference as well, and if memory serves it could be from the diaries of Lahiri Mahasaya being quoted perhaps in one of the numerous volumes by Yogi Niketan. 

The book Yoni Tantra comes to mind. 

Something you should try to understand please:

When reading about such things, you are reading about someone’s experiences. These are deep meditative experiences that the author is trying to convey in words.

It is best to practice and when the experiences come then see what they are all about. 

During a long conversation with Shibendu Lahiri he was astounded a family member stole some of Lahiri Mahasayas diaries from his house.

He said it was incomprehensible why anyone would try to learn from such a source. His own Father forbid the diaries from being read when he was younger because they would only confuse him.

Please do be careful with Kriya. It is a real system and initiation is required. Do not allow yourself to become polarized; use your good judgement, practice and make your own decision.

What is it to be intelligent? What kind of intelligence do you wish to develop? You must answer these questions first. There are many different types of intelligence. Some people are book smart, quick studies or have a photographic memory. Others can pick up the forms of their particular chosen martial art faster than their peers. Some instinctively can pick up on social cues and body language to a point where they seem to be psychic. 

In order to develop any type of intelligence to a higher level, you must develop critical thinking skills. You may already have them. There is no end to how far you can develop that skill so it's always sound advice. A quick or sharp wit is a good sign that you do have these skills, there is no shortage of folks like that here, so the average person here must be pretty smart. 

Seems like being here at all is a good choice, the best way to sharpen your mind and your wit is to practice. Asking questions such as yours is a good sign because you are asking a critical question. You want to know what tools are available to you to get the job done and what methods that there are. Perhaps your search will result in a whole new method that you can pass on. 

To sum up, good job. The act of asking the question is part of the solution. 

PS. I second meditation as another method. Brain = muscle. The more it works, the stronger it gets, but it needs rest to build back up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Theseekeroftruth1313 said:

What is it to be intelligent? What kind of intelligence do you wish to develop? You must answer these questions first. There are many different types of intelligence. Some people are book smart, quick studies or have a photographic memory. Others can pick up the forms of their particular chosen martial art faster than their peers. Some instinctively can pick up on social cues and body language to a point where they seem to be psychic. 

In order to develop any type of intelligence to a higher level, you must develop critical thinking skills. You may already have them. There is no end to how far you can develop that skill so it's always sound advice. A quick or sharp wit is a good sign that you do have these skills, there is no shortage of folks like that here, so the average person here must be pretty smart. 

Seems like being here at all is a good choice, the best way to sharpen your mind and your wit is to practice. Asking questions such as yours is a good sign because you are asking a critical question. You want to know what tools are available to you to get the job done and what methods that there are. Perhaps your search will result in a whole new method that you can pass on. 

To sum up, good job. The act of asking the question is part of the solution. 

PS. I second meditation as another method. Brain = muscle. The more it works, the stronger it gets, but it needs rest to build back up. 

Do you recommend any special techniques or just general meditation?

8 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Do you recommend any special techniques or just general meditation?

I'm still looking for one that works for me to be honest. I'm interested in pursuing some more esoteric practices, like those that allow and enhance energy work and other types of energy manipulation. I have had little success with more conventional forms of meditation. But I know that doer's need to be still sometimes and self stimmers need to do something while they meditate. You must do you. I'm sorry I can't be more help. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stimming is the act of self stimulation. It sounds dirty but it's as simple as using rocking motions, tapping your fingers, or fiddling with a pen. These cause stimulation that is either relaxing or refocusing from a stressful thought process. Untill I learned to control it, my stim used to be rubbing my fingers together whenever I encountered a problem that required long periods of concentration. Until I got older and had more and more of these, then that stim became painful because I was rubbing blisters on to my fingers. For this, I replaced it with rocking on my heels. I have mad calf muscles now tho. Lol. Stimming is seen more with individuals who possess a form of autism, or aspergers. Anyone could have one tho. For those that use stimming, it can be mistaken for a nervous tic, which is not soothing, but also is broght on by stress. A tic is distracting primarily, a stim is calming and helps focus. In a way, it's like an unspoken mantra. Does that help?

Thank you for the explination it is not something I was aware of. 

Edited by Pilgrim
Iphone does not work well with this site tends to act up missed the word not

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:34 PM, Lightseeker said:

I have read about Ars Notoria. I really wanted to practice, but I heard that it calls upon malefic forces.. does anyone know energy recharging exercises etc, to become very intelligent??

Finally a decent question out of you, and less resulting chaos at that. You're improving.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, CityHermit! said:

Finally a decent question out of you, and less resulting chaos at that. You're improving.

Thank you. 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2018 at 7:40 PM, Theseekeroftruth1313 said:

Stimming is the act of self stimulation. It sounds dirty but it's as simple as using rocking motions, tapping your fingers, or fiddling with a pen. These cause stimulation that is either relaxing or refocusing from a stressful thought process. Untill I learned to control it, my stim used to be rubbing my fingers together whenever I encountered a problem that required long periods of concentration. Until I got older and had more and more of these, then that stim became painful because I was rubbing blisters on to my fingers. For this, I replaced it with rocking on my heels. I have mad calf muscles now tho. Lol. Stimming is seen more with individuals who possess a form of autism, or aspergers. Anyone could have one tho. For those that use stimming, it can be mistaken for a nervous tic, which is not soothing, but also is broght on by stress. A tic is distracting primarily, a stim is calming and helps focus. In a way, it's like an unspoken mantra. Does that help?

Hey, man. You might find it very rewarding to try not stimming when meditating, and fully feeling that stress that shows up when you're not redirecting you're attention away from it. If you do it long enough, and hang in there, it will dissolve. Stimming is what you do to block out unease, blocking out part of what you're experiencing. The less you block out, the greater your awareness. Just a tip.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Most spiritual practice will help you develop what is culturally known in the west as 'IQ' and 'intelligence'.

I, as a Taoist leaning practitioner, would recommend more embodied practices like qigong, Zhan zhuang, as well as stillness practices because it will help you bring awareness into your body as well as refining your mind. This grants you more information ie, stronger gut feelings, you just 'know' something, or your able to understand something much faster and comprehensively, etc. Not to mention health benefits.

In no particular order:

Zhan zhuang for at least an hour daily.

Qigong for at least an hour daily. (pick one you feel drawn to)

Stillness I'd recommend Zuowang, zazen... and generally any practice where you just sit and don't do much. I'd recommend that before some of the mental gymnastic practices to develop a solid foundation. This will pay off if later you move into the internal engineering some practices can do.

Once you start to develop, you will feel drawn to certain practices. Follow that.

Good luck,

John

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’ve come across some qi gong authors who attribute increased academic performance to their practices. Here is one example:

The second way in which meditative activity helped me was to excel

in the examinations. After completing elementary school, I did not 
want to continue with secondary school. We were still very poor and 
could not afford school. I wore old, tattered, and ill-fitting hand-me- 
down clothes. I had no pocket money and often ate nothing in school. 
I was the tiniest in class, and the bullies picked on me. Moreover, my 
school performance was mediocre at best. Even though I was average in 
Mandarin Chinese, I was totally hopeless in English as well as the 
Malay language. I ended six years primary school without learning how 
to read the English alphabet. However, my father forced me to con- 
tinue with the secondary school. In the first year of secondary school, a 
small miracle happened. Instead of the anticipated failure something 
suddenly opened up and I began to understand. By the end of the 
school year, I was at the top of class and excelled in all subjects
. Of 
course, I must thank my teachers but I believe an unexplained mystery 
opened me up
. Study became completely effortless. This easy compre- 
hension of whatever I need to study continued
. As a young adult, I suc- 
cessfully took the professional examinations set by the association of 
Certified Public Accountants while working as an articled clerk with an 
accounting firm. I seem to spend much less time in study compared to 
my peers preparing for the tough examinations. The failure rate was 
high and many who studied with all-out effort nevertheless failed
. I 
was one of the few who passed. I concluded that my experience on the 
rock in the middle of the mountain stream where I sat quietly had 
helped me

https://books.google.nl/books?id=kPG2PSXNDqEC&pg=PA9&dq=end+school+year+top+of+class+cfq&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwim_6b2gbfdAhWIa1AKHUtLA1AQ6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q=end school year top of class cfq&f=false

Some people speculate that the brain works like a filter in terms of inhibiting what we can see, do and process. In this interpretation, natural talent and/or cultivation work allows people to bypass or eliminate some of these filters. My view, is that we’re not fully in control of the bodily ‘filters’ that get removed with cultivation. Everyone is different. Some get advanced healing abilities, some become clairvoyant, some get abilities with martial applications, etc. 

• Like 2

Well, when I am meditating and keep my mouth shut I don't appear to be ignorant.

It's only afterwards that the truth shows.

• Like 2

In the last month I reconnected with one of my Kriya Lineages. There is one over the years which has always brought me back no matter where I wandered and whom I learned from.

These are the Kriya practices of Paramhamsa Hariharananda. I have a friend in New York City his name is Donald Abrams or Don.

Donald is a personal student of Paramahamsa Hariharananda. He was taught all 6 different levels of Kriya by Paramahamsa Hariharananda himself and given the job of teaching sincere seekers by him .

Parmahamsa Hariharananda was one of the younger ones back in the days of Swami Sri Yukteshwar and Pamahamsa Yogananda.  He was initiated and learned first Kriya from Swami Sri Yukteshwar. He learned second Kriya from Yogananda. Later Yogananda authorized him to initiate and teach Kriya Yoga.

Donald has been practicing for over 30 years and doing initiations and teaching for close to the same amount of time. Up until now he has worked a full time job and been very, very careful about who he teaches.

Don and I have known each other since oh I guess around 2012 or so. He set me straight on a few things and was very helpful.

He recently gave me instruction on Second Kriya which I have been practicing. In the past week or so at work I have noticed and increased ability to remember and work out complex issues at work. So I apologize for my earlier remarks it does indeed appear this does work as the O.P. was asking.

Don has also decided to open up the teaching to others in a very different manner than has ever been done before. Don recognizes that the world we live in has changed allot and it is time the transmission of the practices have as well, to reach the maximum amount of people.

On 10/6/2018 at 8:06 PM, Pilgrim said:

In the last month I reconnected with one of my Kriya Lineages. There is one over the years which has always brought me back no matter where I wandered and whom I learned from.

These are the Kriya practices of Paramhamsa Hariharananda. I have a friend in New York City his name is Donald Abrams or Don.

Donald is a personal student of Paramahamsa Hariharananda. He was taught all 6 different levels of Kriya by Paramahamsa Hariharananda himself and given the job of teaching sincere seekers by him .

Parmahamsa Hariharananda was one of the younger ones back in the days of Swami Sri Yukteshwar and Pamahamsa Yogananda.  He was initiated and learned first Kriya from Swami Sri Yukteshwar. He learned second Kriya from Yogananda. Later Yogananda authorized him to initiate and teach Kriya Yoga.

Donald has been practicing for over 30 years and doing initiations and teaching for close to the same amount of time. Up until now he has worked a full time job and been very, very careful about who he teaches.

Don and I have known each other since oh I guess around 2012 or so. He set me straight on a few things and was very helpful.

He recently gave me instruction on Second Kriya which I have been practicing. In the past week or so at work I have noticed and increased ability to remember and work out complex issues at work. So I apologize for my earlier remarks it does indeed appear this does work as the O.P. was asking.

Don has also decided to open up the teaching to others in a very different manner than has ever been done before. Don recognizes that the world we live in has changed allot and it is time the transmission of the practices have as well, to reach the maximum amount of people.

In your lineage is the 2nd Kriya omkar or thokar?

Omkar dimension is from the very first Kriya. It is a foundation point of all which follows.

In the Second Kriya there are 3 parts. The Thokar of the head movement is in the second part.

There are many techniques from the different branches. 

They are all effective, but not all fit for everyone. For example Sri Mukherjee teaches what he learned a very basic householder set of techniques.

I helped him because I thought this was very good and would help many people. Furthermore the techniques are such that even without an engaged teacher there is little danger to the student as they deal with purification only.

Hariharanada was unique. His approach to teaching was very different.

1. He was scientific and showed the biological reactions to his practices.

2. He was very loving and kind to all he met. The Omkar dimension to his teaching was one foundation point the second was love.

Without love, you hit a wall no technique will take you past, the heart must open.

I have met and learned from Swamis and Householders from this lineage of Lahiri Baba and others.

Don is a nice person and a good teacher, he cares about people and teaches how Paramahamsa Hariharananda did. There are no Organizational politics with Don. These techniques were meant to be shared and he is doing so just the way he was given, he is now giving.

I spoke with my dear friend Ennio Nimis yesterday, he is very pleased and we are going to help Don in his never before done manner of teaching. 

Keep an eye out, very soon Ennio will be dedicating a page on his site  to Don and the Gurus of the lineage.

Lahiri Mahasaya, Sri Yukteshwar, Paramahnsa Yogananda, Paramahamsa Hariharananda.

In closing this reply concerning Guru Attitude  I would like to share as told from Don what Paramahamsa Hariharananda used to say to people.

Don’t Worship me, be like me, if I can do it you can do it.  

Edited by Pilgrim