rideforever

Fire & Water Burning Blockages

Does anyone have hard experience of burning through deep blockages with intensive fire & water practice.   Like inhale water exhale fire, for some intensive period.    On a particular area.   
Does it work ?

Well I did try this for half hour on a small area, with some success but very arduous and there are better ways - see the most powerful blockage clearing thread.

Meaning :
Inhale : visualise blue-black water element entering you from below with sound choo on inhale
exhale : visualise fire element descending from crown turning body brick red with sound haaa on exhale

Repeat slowly alchemising either the whole body or a particular location

• Like 1

Thanks, I've read that meditate, quick breathes are suppose to release bad energy. The books says to begin, possible with about six minutes on quick breathing, followed by slow meditative breathing. The idea is to cleanse your inner organs of germs. Quick breathe will excite your cells and kick those mf'ers out of your body in spit or mucus. I used to 'quick breathe' on my way to work, (when I had a job).

The water element is your lower abdomen, or navel area, and the fire element is your heart center. I've been doing lesser heavenly circulation. The idea is to heat the water. From different sources (that I've forgotten), the mind directs your energy, the groin detects your energy, so to say or the water area is responsible for acute sensory input. From the sounds of it, you are referring to pre-natal breathe (in the womb), when we breathed through our belly buttons. The simple first three movements are supposed to replicate pre-natal breathe and cause the cells to regrow.

3 hours ago, rideforever said:

Meaning :
Inhale : visualise blue-black water element entering you from below with sound choo on inhale
exhale : visualise fire element descending from crown turning body brick red with sound haaa on exhale

Repeat slowly alchemising either the whole body or a particular location

I find that I naturally carry a lot of heat. As a result I've never tried anything fire related since I don't want to add more heat. I have done this with just the water element though. Water comes in clear through the feet, passes through the body, soaking up the crap as it goes, and flows back out the same way, dark and murky. I find that very calming.

Water and fire together sounds quite powerful if you can balance them properly.

On 8/31/2018 at 7:20 PM, Lost in Translation said:

Water comes in clear through the feet, passes through the body, soaking up the crap as it goes

reminds me of clearing the mental cobwebs, a qigong exercise. She explains it a bit different than what I've read. I've given my qigong book to my Uncle to help him with his bloodclots.

Edited by whitesilk