Lightseeker

Can anyone guide me to access the Akashic Records?

I feel as though this will definitively answer all of my questions. I really want to know a technique to access the area. Can anyone help?

Edited by Lightseeker

5 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

What kind of questions will you be asking ?

Not to be crass, but...

I am sure it is something along the same lines as the titles of all the thread he has started. 😕

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Not to be crass, but...

I am sure it is something along the same lines as the titles of all the thread he has started. 😕

Yes. 

It was fun, but I’m tiring of this game. 

Lightseeker, maybe you should start asking different questions. Your clearly not getting anywhere with the “how to control a guy in 10 days” questions. 

You have all this knowledge on this forum, all these people willing to help. Yet you cannot seem to learn from them?

the first step to all the things you seek - is to quiet your mind. Maybe start a thread and ask people how to do that? Pick one technique that sounds good to you, and practice it for 30 days. Not even... try it for 7 days. See what happens?

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 4

As someone who reads the Akashic Records and will be in teacher training soon, the first thing I can say is if you are under the age of 18, I can't do anything for you, I have to open your parents' records to read about you. You may read in my personal practice journal if you are so inclined to learn more about it. I advise against you working with the Akashic Records for you at this moment because you would likely only get the Masters and Teachers to tease you at best because they know how to push your buttons and exactly what you need to hear to learn, or ignore you at worst since they tend to walk away when someone is not interested in actually listening and learning. 

• Like 3

I will also add this: your tendency to ignore advice and repeat the same questions again and again will lead to far more frustration for you than you have experienced here on the forum, because the Masters and Teachers have the entirety of the universe in the records, and the multiverse even, and when someone is just asking paraphrased revisions of the same questions, they won't get annoyed, but will often annoy you in return.

A client I read kept asking the same question about relationships, and ignored their desire to close the records even when they gave the time's up signal. They closed the records on her multiple times. They also ended up teasing her by giving her the same image in different variations and camera angles to match the fact that she wasn't changing her actual question, she was trying to find loopholes, which in turn led to them making loopholes for the answer.

Work on yourself, curious lil' boi. You will be ready when you find a teacher, and a teacher did open himself up to you in Pennsylvania, but you rejected it because you focused on learning things for free and avoiding ego deflation. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

I feel as though this will definitively answer all of my questions. I really want to know a technique to access the area. Can anyone help?

Study any Yoga Kriya with a qualified teacher and your personal Akashic Record will automatically become available at the right time. 

Patience, study and practice.

2 hours ago, moment said:

Study any Yoga Kriya with a qualified teacher and your personal Akashic Record will automatically become available at the right time. 

Patience, study and practice.

Hm. Does this apply for Kriya yoga of Paramahansa Yogananda?

7 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

did open himself up to you in Pennsylvania, but you rejected it because you focused on learning things for free and avoiding ego deflation. 

The main reason I didn’t take that teacher, is I am already a disciple of Yogananda. However, I was taught by monks who knew him, of the SRF path, as he has died long ago. The challenge in having a non living guru is they cannot help with questions like these...

7 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

the first step to all the things you seek - is to quiet your mind. Maybe start a thread and ask people how to do that? Pick one technique that sounds good to you, and practice it for 30 days. Not even... try it for 7 days. See what happens?

Thank you. I do practice pranayama, but I will continue to do so regularly.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

The main reason I didn’t take that teacher, is I am already a disciple of Yogananda. However, I was taught by monks who knew him, of the SRF path, as he has died long ago. The challenge in having a non living guru is they cannot help with questions like these...

There is no conflict even as a disciple of Yogananda. If anything, the Taoist schoolmaster I am referring you to would be able to help you whether you were an adherent to Yogananda or to Mohammed or even Buddhist sects. It's a school of complete reality.

You also did not speak to the point I made about you being under the age of 18. 

You are also making assumptions and picking and choosing what you believe rather than the facts we on this forum are trying to guide you through, and frankly don't seem to understand Yogananda himself. 

I grow tired of this dance as Fa Xin has said, but I also remember being a kid like you, so I'm biting my tongue. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

As someone who reads the Akashic Records and will be in teacher training soon, the first thing I can say is if you are under the age of 18, I can't do anything for you, I have to open your parents' records to read about you.

I am under 18. What does it mean

10 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

I am under 18. What does it mean

If you bothered to read my first post, you would know that most of your inquiries are in my personal practice journal specifically for the Akashic Records, with an FAQ. I also said above in my post that because you are under 18, I wouldn't be able to open your Akashic Records, since you are still tied to your parents' records and would need to open theirs to answer any questions you have.

Try reading the posts instead of asking the same questions or replying without thinking. You're only selling yourself short because you miss crucial details and have done this a lot already. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

If you bothered to read my first post, you would know that most of your inquiries are in my personal practice journal specifically for the Akashic Records, with an FAQ. I also said above in my post that because you are under 18, I wouldn't be able to open your Akashic Records, since you are still tied to your parents' records and would need to open theirs to answer any questions you have.

Try reading the posts instead of asking the same questions or replying without thinking. You're only selling yourself short because you miss crucial details and have done this a lot already. 

Sorry, I meant to ask if I should tell you about my parents so you can read about them on the records..

32 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Sorry, I meant to ask if I should tell you about my parents so you can read about them on the records..

Read the FAQ. They need to approach me themselves and ask if they want a reading. It is unethical for you to ask me to open their records without their permission. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Hm. Does this apply for Kriya yoga of Paramahansa Yogananda?

Try reading the posts instead of asking the same questions or replying without thinking. You're only selling yourself short because you miss crucial details and have done this a lot already. ---Earl Grey

Patience, study and practice.--- moment

I have an interest in meditation, and have been doing Kriya yoga for many years.!--Lightseeker

Try to figure out the point.

Edited by moment
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Thank you. I do practice pranayama, but I will continue to do so regularly.

What has your experience been with pranayama? And are you finding some stability in the practice?

2 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Put politely, this could be attributed to exuberance. Put more directly it's a sign of an overactive mind. And from what I understand many teachers would've left him with the answers he's already been given. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

What has your experience been with pranayama? And are you finding some stability in the practice?

Yes. At first the practice was difficult, but with time it became easier. Do you practice pranayama? Are you familiar with Yogananda?

48 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Yes. At first the practice was difficult, but with time it became easier. Do you practice pranayama? Are you familiar with Yogananda?

And do you have a sense of the energy centers? Have you gained any personal insights through your practice?

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

And do you have a sense of the energy centers? Have you gained any personal insights through your practice?

I do try to feel the energy through my spine, as taught by Yogananda. Do you follow what I’m mentioning? As far as realizations, I wouldn’t say many...

• Like 1

Maybe try to feel your whole body for energy, not just the spine. Energy flows everywhere. Once you quiet the mind, you can feel it, if you choose. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Put politely, this could be attributed to exuberance. Put more directly it's a sign of an overactive mind. And from what I understand many teachers would've left him with the answers he's already been given. 

I was a big pain in the neck to others on the esoteric matter when I was his age and even into my mid-twenties, so it's why I have both the patience and interest in seeing him develop into what he could potentially blossom into. 

The good news is, people will come into their own one way or another, if they are open, receptive to good advice, and work hard.

• Like 2

On 28.8.2018 at 2:30 PM, Earl Grey said:

I beg your pardon? He doesn't have an Akashic file of his own until his 18th birthday?

So now the Akashic records are age restricted too?!

OMG ROFLMAO!!! :D

• Like 2

On 28/08/2018 at 12:54 PM, Lightseeker said:

Sure , I always help you as honestly as I know .

First, read all that Theosophical rubbish about it .  next read others vews in it so you can construct what it is supposed to be like in your imagination.

next, just imagine you are doing it by exploring your own internal subconscious and programmed views and combone that with a type of 'history narrative'

Amd you will be 'reading '  the 'Akhashi ' record.

... and able to travel through the history of the word ... and visit places like Atlantis

atlantis2.png

:D   

• Like 1