wandelaar

Complex numbers

@ ralis

I think it is the other way around, ViYY is systematically hiding behind advanced scientific quotes and jargon to scare away those who would like to critically investigate his theories. Apparently he doesn't want an open discussion, let alone a critical one.

Edited by wandelaar

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:04 AM, wandelaar said:

It takes time to understand new mathematical concepts, and it often happens that when you reread a mathematical text after some time things suddenly start to make sense. If such a thing would happen to you, I will be happy to take up this topic again to help you understand the full road map as we have covered it in this topic.

Thanks for the kindness.  Maybe in my next life.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wandelaar said:

@ ralis

I think it is the other way around, ViYY is systematically hiding behind advanced scientific quotes and jargon to scare away those who would like to critically investigate his theories. Apparently he doesn't want an open discussion, let alone a critical one.

Instead of practicing "self-censorship" as the OP does against me claims - I am happy to announce that PH.D. research scientists in the Netherlands have just recently - this year - corroborated my claims and published them in clear detail!

I have blogged on this - last night.

So if anyone tries to "gaslight" against me as ad hominems - it will no longer work! haha.

These scientists completely corroborate my research.

http://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/09/celebrating-official-in-print.html

I found this ONLY because of "LostinTranslation" asking me his questions and then complaining that he didn't want to read my answers. haha.

This is not "me" - this is logical math that is impersonal. Meaning it's a whole school of science. http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=83684

A Semi-Harmonic Frequency Pattern Organizes Local and Non-Local States by Quantum Entanglement in both EPR-Studies and Life Systems

This collective evidence points at a generalized biophysical algorithm underlying complexity in nature, evidently manifest in both animate and non-animate modalities, coined by us the Generalized Musical (GM) principle. The particular semi-harmonic frequency spectrum may reflect a discrete pilot-wave structure that can be interpreted as a, so called, hidden variable in Bohm’s causal interpretation of quantum field theory and is mathematically expressed as follows:

BRR-2-111-g002.png

So instead of "hiding" - I have been openly posting my research on various forums for the past 15 years!! haha. I have been actively engaging others in open and free debate and criticism. These scientists read my blog - and I sent them my research.

A novel biophysical principle: the GM-model was revealed, describing an algorithm for coherent and non-coherent electromagnetic (EM) frequencies that either sustain or deteriorate life conditions. The particular frequency bands could be mathematically positioned on a Pythagorean scale, based on information distribution according to ratios of 2:3 in 1:2.

So when you read Pythagorean just instead Daoist.

Edited by voidisyinyang

16 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Instead of practicing "self-censorship" as the OP does against me claims - I am happy to announce that PH.D. research scientists in the Netherlands have just recently - this year - corroborated my claims and published them in clear detail!

I have blogged on this - last night.

So if anyone tries to "gaslight" against me as ad hominems - it will no longer work! haha.

These scientists completely corroborate my research.

http://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/09/celebrating-official-in-print.html

I found this ONLY because of "LostinTranslation" asking me his questions and then complaining that he didn't want to read my answers. haha.

This is not "me" - this is logical math that is impersonal. Meaning it's a whole school of science. http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=83684

BRR-2-111-g002.png

So instead of "hiding" - I have been openly posting my research on various forums for the past 15 years!! haha. I have been actively engaging others in open and free debate and criticism. These scientists read my blog - and I sent them my research.

So when you read Pythagorean just instead Daoist.

Time is not a linear phenomenon, but fluid? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ralis said:

Time is not a linear phenomenon, but fluid? 

yes it is now PROVEN in quantum physics that the future affects the past. Precognition is real. Thank you for your interest.

If people listen to Professor Kauffman's lecture at the Perimeter Institute - he states how noncommutative logic is the foundation of reality while scientists can only pretend to follow commutative logic.

This is because of the inherent relativistic quantum dynamics of reality - it is unified. So if a scientist wants to pretend to use commutative math then it can only be "relativistic" commutative math. This means that only for light is there an invariance whereas for the scientist using their left brain dominance for analysis, then there is relativity.

http://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/09/how-future-affects-past-professor-basil.html

http://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/08/proving-that-future-time-does-change.html

So Sir Roger Penrose and Dr. Stuart Hameroff discuss precognition as well.

Even Kurt Godel understood that precognition is real.

So I first cited the Dutch scientists last year on my blog  http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-sound-of-formless.html- and then cited this:

https://books.google.com/books?id=Pc67DrwKLmgC&pg=PA244&lpg=PA244&dq=The+term+subcontrary+may+refer+to+the+fact+that+a+tone+based+on+this+mean+reverses+the+order+of+the+two+fundamental+musical+intervals+in+a+scale.+It+is+believed+that+Archytas+or+one+of+his+contemporaries+gave+the+name+"harmonic"+to+the+subcontrary+mean+because&source=bl&ots=lf5i6-Q_QU&sig=R1BYhO-GEUIRw740su8oLOZgOzc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWq67Ev9HTAhUk0YMKHZUbBsUQ6AEILzAC#v=onepage&q&f=false

This link.

The term subcontrary may refer to the fact that a tone based on this mean reverses the order of the two fundamental musical intervals in a scale. It is believed that Archytas or one of his contemporaries gave the name "harmonic"
to the subcontrary mean because....[Infinite Series cover up of the noncommutative "bait and switch"].

So by reversing the order and then "containing" the infinite series into a commutative symmetric logic - that is how the time reversal was covered up.

Professor Paul S. Wesson realized, the 4D spacetime universe exists in a holographic 5D black hole. Wesson:

a "wavicle" is two simultaneous realizations of flat space, one with waves and one without.

From the viewpoint of 5D field theory, waves of de Broglie type have to be considered real.So in 5D all particles behave like photons and everything in the universe is in causal contact with everything else.

an oscillatory phase, which might (if a person is so inclined) be identified with... spiritual modes of existence...separation
between points is zero, so all of the events in the world are in (5D) causal contact. In other words, everything is occurring simultaneously. There is no plausible way to avoid the conclusion that particles which can be seen moving at speeds less than c should be accompanied by waves which cannot be seen and are moving at speeds greater than c.

de Broglie waves are better understood in 5D ...characteristic of inflationary cosmology...its 5D complex generalization...as a model for de Broglie waves.a null interval admits, in a formal sense, velocities in 3D which exceed lightspeed.

a particle not as a point but a tiny ball of trapped waves.some of it verging on the mystical.De Broglie waves follow automatically when the expressions for the energy of a particle [E=mc squared] and a wave [E=Planck's Constant multipled by frequency] are combined.

This, admittedly, sounds strange.

Whether one believes in a model like this that straddles physics and spirituality is up to the individual....However it is remarkable that such a model can even be formulated, bridging as it does realms of experience which traditionally have been viewed as immutably separate.

Edited by voidisyinyang

And so it goes. Still hiding behind advanced scientific quotes and jargon to avoid a critical discussion of your own incomprehensible "theories". Some guys just never learn.

16 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Whether one believes in a model like this that straddles physics and spirituality is up to the individual.

I look at it this way ...

Any way of thought, be it animistic, theisic, scientific or spiritualistic, is an attempt to discribe the same unity and should not be discounted or disparaged. They all have the ability to inform. 

• Like 1

For anyone having trouble with this read his blog. There are a number of things he discusses that can be put into practice. When it comes to tracing sound to it’s origin I was taught the same thing in Dzogchen teachings. 

• Like 1

@ ralis

I have tried to read some of his links to his own texts, but they were just as incomprehensible as the crackpot stuff that he writes here. Can you post a link to something he wrote that you think is correct, understandable and useful?

The shape you are looking for is the 3 dimensional shape of a torrus that expands in on itself, like a donut. The two dimensional shape is that of a vortex.

The numbers are 1 to 9

0 cancels itself out.

if 3 is positive, 6 is negative. If 3 is negative, 6 is positive.

9 pierces through the convergence point of the physical plane of the numbers:

In existance, everything multiplies. In nature, everything multiplies.

Eternal expansion is defined by the contrast which gives us the ability to focus, which allows us to come to new conclusions and preferences.

x2=

x2=

x2=

x2=16=1+6=

x2=14=1+4=

x2=10=1+0= back to 1

And on it goes.

This is the pattern, the route, the path of least resistance. The freedom of the soul of 3 and 6, the wings of the heart of 3 and 6.

And the destiny, is to meet 9, at the center of its power. And this expression is what we call God.

Without intermediate steps. The physical numbers are:

1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5

The contrast is defined by the numbers of:

x2=

x2=12=1+2=

x2=

x2=12=1+2=

Etc.

The physical numbers in reverse, divided, instead of multiplied, which is the other side of the same coin:

Divided by 2=

0.5=0+5=

Divided by 2

And you go back the same path, 

Draw upon it, it will not run dry. As math is the support for all science.

x2=18=1+8=

Constant, highest truth.

Kinda looks like a baby to me. In the womb. A foetus. 9

Every civilization have their own perspective of universal patterns. And what it means to them, and what it can mean to them.

As you're having fun playing around with those patterns, you are applying them in a way that setves you best, in your own unique way, that only you can create for yourself in every moment in a new way. Expanding into more understanding, constantly, primarily from own personal valuable experience, with the application of these numbers in the way your imagination has found to be most relevant to you, most of all, to who and what you are in that moment, as the next logical step for you to continue you everlasting journey on the path of tauwsheentuuuuuu!! Miaow haow daow. Purr scratch rawr fggggg mowwwwww wwww khhhh!
And now I am a human again. Because potatoe.

6 hours ago, wandelaar said:

And so it goes. Still hiding behind advanced scientific quotes and jargon to avoid a critical discussion of your own incomprehensible "theories". Some guys just never learn.

So you practice "self-censorship" while I have directly engaged with quantum physics professors and math professors: Basil J. Hiley, Nobel physicist Brian Josephson, Steve Strogatz, Luigi Borzacchini, Stuart Hameroff, etc.

O.K. so the Dutch scientists that have been reading my blog - since I contacted them - explicitly embrace the information I told them about - due to the noncommutative logic. Mathematical Structure for Electromagnetic Frequencies that May Reflect Pilot Waves of Bohm’s Implicate Order http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=83681

It is proposed to apply these harmonics in a so called 12-number descending Pythagorean scale, that is based upon 2:3 ratios. A scale constructed through Pythagorean tuning uses only ratios of 3:2, and can be constructed “upwards” by wrapping a chain of perfect fifths around an octave, but it can also be constructed “downwards” by wrapping a chain of perfect fourths around the same octave.

So this is precisely the noncommutative phase logic that is the origin of reality - as the real Daoist philosophy and real Pythagorean philosophy and also the "three gunas" of Indian yoga philosophy - and also the original human culture - the San Bushmen philosophy of spiritual training.

It is just that simple but Westerners brainwashed by symmetric logic refuse to engage with the math. haha. Hilarious.

I have an article on this - that goes into more details with lots of images.

The OP wants to claim that symmetric commutative math is Daoism. But I have already proven this is not true.

The OP wants to claim that I am writing gooblygook and "hiding" - when he is the one who practices self-censorship and I have Ph.D. research scientists relying on my research, and replicating it, with corroboration backed by empirical evidence!

http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-blue-light-of-blues-music-ii.html

Here is my overview article with lots of images.

This basic philosophy explains why qi energy works and also explains why all the exercises work - from all the different "schools" and "teachers." haha.

I think in china the shape is protected by a lion, placing its paw on the vortex, donut, sphere, the source of infinite energy, or the electro magnetic field of the planet. Or the path of least resistance for all expression of life on earth and perhaps beyond aswell. 

If η is the order two permutation of two elements, then [a, b]η= [b, a].We can define

i= [1,1]η
and then
i2 [squared]= [1,1]η[1,1]η= [1,1][1,1]ηη2= [1,1][1,1] = [1,1] = 1.
In this way the complex numbers arise naturally from iterants. One can interpret [1,1] as an
oscillation between +1 and 1and η as denoting a temporal shift operator. The i= [1,1]η is a
time sensitive element and its self-interaction has square minus one. In this way iterants can be
interpreted as a formalization of elementary discrete processes.
A more general approach to discrete processes [18] includes this interpretation of iterants and
the square root of negative unity. The more general approach is worth reprising in this context.
Given a sequence of discrete algebraic elements Xt(t= 0,1,···) (we take them to be associative
but not necessarily commutative for this discussion), we define an invertible shift operator J so

tha

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/326345373_Braiding_Majorana_Fermions_and_the_Dirac_Equation

A natural non-commutative algebra arises directly from

articulation of discrete process and can be regarded as essential information in a Fermion. It is
natural to compare this algebra structure with algebra of creation and annihilation operators that

occur in quantum field theory

Edited by voidisyinyang

3 hours ago, OldDog said:

I look at it this way ...

Any way of thought, be it animistic, theisic, scientific or spiritualistic, is an attempt to discribe the same unity and should not be discounted or disparaged. They all have the ability to inform. 

http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2018/01/summarizing-de-broglie-pilot-wave-law.html

77 different sources summarizing the de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spirituality

Astrophysics Professor Paul S. Wesson was referring to de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony.

14 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2018/01/summarizing-de-broglie-pilot-wave-law.html

77 different sources summarizing the de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spirituality

Astrophysics Professor Paul S. Wesson was referring to de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony.

In what way does nonlinear dynamics complexity fit into this? Strogatz’s writings?

43 minutes ago, ralis said:

In what way does nonlinear dynamics complexity fit into this? Strogatz’s writings?

"strictly speaking real things are not inexhaustible -- real objects are only approximately fractal

" Steve Strogatz

So chaos and fractal math is still based on logistic symmetric equations.

Important in the context of Taoism is the fact that complex numbers greatly simplify the analysis of periodic, cyclical and dynamic phenomena and that complex numbers are essential to fractal geometry which in many ways corresponds to the geometry of natural objects.

Oops - the OP is BUSTED again promoting Western lies.

Strictly speaking, any real fractal, like this one, as opposed to this idealized Platonic—I shouldn't say Platonic because Plato never thought about fractals, but you know what I mean—idealized, perfect mathematical fractals. Those are truly inexhaustible and self-similar, whereas real things like this are not. They couldn't possibly be for all kinds of reasons. Real objects, like the Romanesco, are only approximately fractal in various ways.

Noncommutative math is the foundation of reality - not the symmetric logic of Platonic fractals. I quoted Professor Strogatz warning about this wrong math:

Quantum chaos mathematician Steve Strogatz states that with the extension of quantum chaos math:

“We'll be stuck in an age of authoritarianism, except it'll no longer be coming from politics or religious dogma, but from science itself.”

(Steven Strogatz, “The End of Insight,” The Edge World Question Center 2006, “What Is Your Dangerous Idea?”)

Again the reason that gravity and quantum mechanics can not be united is because of what’s called in quantum chaos: “asymmetrical time reversal” — the same conundrum behind the harmonic series solution for the Riemann Hypothesis, leading professor Steve Strogatz to call it a

“conspiracy between nature and number, between atom and arithmetic.”

See the best-selling UK book Music of the Primes for
further details.

https://www.mind-energy.net/archives/151-the-secret-of-psychic-music-healing.html

Dr. Mae-Wan Ho points out the heart is actually quantum coherent but then looks chaotic. I had always been puzzled about this even after I looked at Dr. Art Winifree's book and I corresponded with Professor Steve Strogatz. He said he was researching the circadian rhythms of cancer based on chaotic synchronization and so I pointed out how on Traditional Chinese Medicine there is a 2 hour window of bioresonance for each main organ of the body -- now confirmed by the N.I.H using melatonin to heal cancer, synchronized when it is peaked naturally at night. So Dr. Mae-Wan Ho has clarified this for me about the supposed chaotic heart beat. Anyway I think I read an older version of the Rainbow and Worm that was at the U of MN engineering science library -- so I'm glad to learn it's been updated to 2008 -- amazing. Dr. Mae-Wan Ho is truly an inspiration - my own background is music training with my emphasis on nonwestern music as the key to the time-frequency uncertainty principle. Math Professor Luigi Borzacchini has revealed how music is the origin for Western mathematical "incommensurability" creating a "pre-established disharmony."

Edited by voidisyinyang

If you look deep into black space, and zoom in, and your telescope has a sensitive enough light sensor, what you will see and witness, is again, more and more stars.

Fractals act just as that lense. Just like your imagination is a fractal. Through it, you have a small window through which you can see all that could possibly exist, and with that ability to see and direct yourself. But eventually, you just settle down, in the home you have found and made peace with. And yeah, you can still sort of allow your dreams to reflect to you where you are going, and enjoy that foresight, but it is not really necessary, by the point you can predict the future, you realize, that there is no such thing as a prediction of the future. Why? Because the very fact of predicting it and knowing about it, gives you the ability to change it, does it not?

• Like 1

an example of quaternions that don’t commute. Using the formula for multiplication of quaternions,

(0, i) (i, 0) = (0, −1),

but

(i, 0) (0, i) = (0, 1).

Notice that this also shows that quaternions corresponding to complex numbers don’t commute with all other quaternions.

https://www.worldscientific.com/doi/pdf/10.1142/9789813232044_0001

So going back to math professor Louis Kauffman:

Recall that the complex number i has t h e
property that i [squared]
= −1 so that
i(A + iB) = iA − B
when A and B are real numbers,
i = −1/i,
and so if i = 1 t hen i = −1, and if i = −1 then i = 1.
So i can be interpreted as oscillating between +1 and
−1, but it does it lawfully and so we shall regard i
as a definition of ±1.
i = ±1.
In fact, when we multiply ii = (±1)(±1), we get
−1 because the i takes a little t i me to oscillate and
so by the time this second term multiplies the first
term, they are just out of phase

and

Then their product ab is a
square root of minus one in a non-commutative con-
text.

http://www.zipcon.net/~swhite/docs/math/quaternions/geometry.html#quat_geom_commut

Geometry of non-commutativity

Above it was shown how a quaternion corresponds to a transformation of one vector in 3-space into another. In particular, some quaternions correspond to rotations of 3-space.

Rotations of 3-space are not generally commutative. To see this, find a small rectangular box whose sides are marked so they can be distinguished.

First:

1. Hold the box so that one side is facing you. Remember the markings on this side.
  2. Rotate the box 180° forward (that is, half way around moving the top of the box toward you)
  3. Rotate the box 90° to the left (that is, a quarter-way around moving the right side of the box toward from you).

Remember the markings that now face you. Then:

1. Return the box to the same position as before.
  2. Rotate the box 90° to the left.
  3. Rotate the box 180° forward.

The resulting markings are now different from the result of the previous steps. So the act of rotating a box 180° forward then 90° to the left is different from that of rotating it 90° to the left then 180° forward.

Accordingly, the quaternions that correspond to these two rotations do not commute.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Thanks 1

Now what have we learned about the connection between the complex numbers as defined in the approach of Louis Kauffman and Taoism by reading the posts of ViYY?

Did he give any examples that prove the supposed connection?

The "Quaternion Handshake" illustrates the fundamental orientation-entanglement relation that interlocks the structure of the quaternions with the geometry and topology of an object connected to a background in three dimensional space. In this case the objects are human hands, the background is the body and the connection is the arm that links hand to body. ...

Starring:

Martial Arts By:
Louis Kauffman
John Hart
Eddie Oshins

Starring:

Martial Arts By:
Louis Kauffman
John Hart
Eddie Oshins

https://www.evl.uic.edu/hypercomplex/movies/handshake.mpg

http://www.quantumpsychology.com/

In this talk, Eddie will give a short history of the above concepts and, in light of some work he has been developing in his Quantum Psychology Project®, he will propose a new reinterpretation of these symbols. He will demonstrate mathematical aspects, such as the consequent "orientation-entanglement relation" and the Kauffman-Oshins "quanternionic arm." Eddie will use these concepts to illustrate his notion of "self-referential motion," and relate such understanding to both gongfu (kung-fu) and psychology.

Did he give any proof that Western mathematics is a lie and that it is fundamentally wrong?

The 'demusicalization' of the theory of proportions by Plato is shocking....If we consider the likely Pythagorean and Philolaic origin of the Timaeus this 'removal' seems really astonishing!....Why these silences? And why this sudden and radical change? Why the Pythagoreans' silence? The "secret of the sect"? ....all the more because a purely negative result (speaking about "something which is not") had to fall under the blows of the negative judgement paradox. Such paradox forbade speaking about what is not....But a statement about what is not is about nothing and hence impossible....The refusal of speaking of "what is not" ...was the reason why musical incommensurability fell into oblivion...."However, I think I can prove that in the Platonic Academy there was a trace of this earlier approach, with a tight connection between music, numerical means and similarity, and without any reference to geometric figures, such as square or pentagon." .....Continuum is not only inexpressible, but also external to the knowledge of reality....We can suppose that the Quadrivium in its earlier Pythagorean version did not know any discrete/continuous opposition....These remarks raise the question of the difference between the ancient Pythagorean ‘musical’ perception as displayed in the Pythagorean idea of ‘linear number’ in Boethius [Philolaus] or in Nicomachus, and the modern ‘geometrical’ perception of the linear numerical magnitudes.   The Epinomis, authored by the Plato student Philippus of Opus, a member of the Academy, approximately contemporary of Aristotle and Eudoxus:  Quote Thus the first <analogy> [proportion] is of the double in point of number, passing from one to two in order of counting, and that which is according to power is double; that which passes to the solid and tangible is likewise again double, having proceeded from one to eight; but that of the double has a mean, as much more than the less as it is less than the greater, while its other mean exceeds and is exceeded by the same portion of the extremes themselves. Between six and twelve comes the whole-and-a-half (9=6+3) and whole-and-a-third (8=6+2):

Math Professor Emeritus Luigi Borzacchini (origin of above 9th Century Boethius image from Philolaus (5th century BCE)) http://www.dm.uniba.it/~psiche/

"All of them, however, can not avoid the occurrences of the never ending paradox connected to the syntactic paradigm. Below the surface of the antinomical form, we can maybe reveal the deep 'preestablished disharmony' of the link between human knowledge and reality....

Hence Arithmetic is the source of that preestablished harmony between reality

and language that we can not not believe after almost four centuries of astonishing

achievements, but we must even say that, neither tendentially, syntactic

representation can thoroughly mirror reality, become someway iconic. And this

because it is marked in its basic principles with a preestablished disharmony, that

is even its hidden evolutive principle.

It plays the role of source of never ending paradoxes well recognizable ever since

the beginning of formal thinking. Negation, truth and being ground an

antinomical argument, from the “negative judgement paradox” (impossibility of

asserting falsity), through the “liar paradox” (contradictory nature of self-asserting

falsity), to set-theoretical paradoxes and to Gödel's and Tarski's limitative

theorems.

Luigi Borzacchini, THE SOPHIST. GENESIS OF FORMAL THINKING IN GREEK PHILOSOPHY AND

MATHEMATICS. (Dipartimento di Matematica, Università di Bari).

Borzacchini

(

iii) after Dedekind, Cantor, Hilbert, Zermelo, Goedel, Cohen we know that the

Aristotelean and Euclidean continuum admits numerable models, that we can not

give to its modern versions a first order categorical axiomatization, that the

geometrical continuum can not be proved coincident with the numerical one, that

it can not be empirically verified, that the place of the numerical continuum in the

transfinite hierarchy is one of the greatest so far open questions, that it is linked to

the most disputed axiom of set theory, etc.

Luigi Borzacchini, “Music and Incommensurability,” Historia-Matematica, August 18, 1999

"In modern physics, as in pre-Socratic philosophy, the observer is a mouse in the cheese: he cannot be indifferent....After a few centuries of harmony and sleeping of paradoxes, again the ever-lasting antinomies and pre-established disharmony frame our knowledge enterprise."

Light as a metaphor of science: A pre-established disharmony

Semiotica 2001 (136) (2001)

Edited by voidisyinyang

"Non commutativity is the central mathematical concept expressing the uncertainty." 2012 pdf link

Uncertainty principle and music tuning:

You may think that the Uncertainty Principle has nothing to do with music. But the formula can be transformed into the relation between time and frequency of waves. ...Now we have found out the fact that it is impossible for us to know the exact frequencies in our sound wave at an exact moment in time.... In other words, theoretically we cannot get the perfect fifth tone with a frequency f from a root tone with a frequency f0 by calculating f = f0 × 3/2.

2011 - Journal of Physics, Kurt Jung,

All formulae in quantum mechanics can be written without [h-bar] if energies and masses are consequently expressed in forms of frequencies. For example the uncertainty relation... can be expressed [change in position aka wavelength or time x change in frequency is greater than or equal to 1/2], which is already well known from classical physics for wave packets.

On 9/9/2018 at 11:41 AM, wandelaar said:

@ ralis

Would it be possible to describe QM without complex numbers or are they intrinsic?

So if you read this discussion...

you do raise a fair point and addressing it explicitly helps; the "fundamental thing" in QM absolutely is indeed the non-commutativity of certain observables!

So that thread

is about Schroedinger's equation. But what is not mentioned is that Schroedinger got his wave equation from de Broglie but de Broglie was critiquing relativity while Schroedinger dropped relativity.

So Schroedinger knew that light was emitted when the electron did the quantum jump and that the light was a subharmonic "beat" but he didn't know of "what" was the light a subharmonic?

The light is a subharmonic of the Emptiness as the Yuan Qi - or spin 1/2 noncommutative phonon energy-information as the pilot wave or superluminal phase.

So this is why the noncommutative property is inherent to the time-frequency uncertainty that is also the secret of Daoism as complementary opposites.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/160_fig3_260851216

Figure 9  

We see that, with temporal shifts, the algebra of observations is non-commutative.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louis_Kauffman/publication/260851216_Laws_of_Form_Majorana_Fermions_and_Discrete_Physics/links/589d7ca6aca272e6cd4b9e84/Laws-of-Form-Majorana-Fermions-and-Discrete-Physics.pdf

The square root of minus one is not really living in a commutative world. It's living in a non-commutative world....It just happens to be commutative for you when you're doing complex analysis because you only looked at the combination....

https://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/videos/physics-logic-and-mathematics-time

52 mns

Edited by voidisyinyang

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

But we did good until I reached my limit.

Yes, we did good until you reached your limit. And that is OK. Further all the basics of the complex numbers (our road map) can now be found here, so the mission of this topic is successfully accomplished. I am happy with what we did. :D

Bums who still have any questions on the complex numbers can ask them in my newly created topic: "Complex numbers - questions and answers". 

So I now hand over this topic to ViYY and others who like to play his game.

• Like 1