Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

Soooooo funny !

Some of you guys    sooooooo  funny       :lol:

Dude puts up a post that makes wild claims from some guy .

I go, okay .. and look into it, do a bit of research .... turns out its highly sus , BS and not backed up like he claimed .

So I post that  ..... for general info, and to inform the innocent and gullible   (I mean some peeps come here for advice !  :o    )

Gets moved to PP and 'dude' edits out all my posts  ...   why  ? 

Well, there can only be one answer

Spoiler

71a.png

:D   

and by the way, if anyone posts here something I do not like or disagrees with me ..... Mods, get ready to move this to ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I can handle the truth.  But let's face it, your truths might not be my truths.  If it is something I have an interest in it is likely I will share my truth with you.

I read another post where a fellow bum suggested dude share things besides that thing as an effort to better connect with members of the community. 

And I saw your refutation. 

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

I read another post where a fellow bum suggested dude share things besides that thing as an effort to better connect with members of the community. 

Who you talking to?

But whoever, yes, I can sometimes be seen contradicting myself.  That would likely be because I changed my mind.  But then, I reserve the right to do that.

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

Who you talking to?

But whoever, yes, I can sometimes be seen contradicting myself.  That would likely be because I changed my mind.  But then, I reserve the right to do that.

No dear Marblehead; not you. 

I refrained from names as that seemed the order of things in this thread. 

"Dude" refers to the individual who started the moved thread, and as this individual was actually making an effort to talk about something other than that subject I was a bit disappointed when Nungali (attempted to) shut him down soo quickly. 

feel free to move this thread and delete my comment :)

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

"Dude" refers to the individual who started the moved thread, and as this individual was actually making an effort to talk about something other than that subject I was a bit disappointed when Nungali (attempted to) shut him down soo quickly. 

Thanks for the response.  True, sometimes we members have a hard time actually talking "with" each other.

Actually, I have no idea what is being talked about here.  Two members in a disagreement.

This thread is in "The Rabbit Hole" so no one is going to move it except an Admin or Mod and likely they wouldn't move it unless it got too personal like a few other threads have been moved to the Author's PPF.

Me?  I just talk with people when I think they might be talking to me.

25 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Thanks for the response.  True, sometimes we members have a hard time actually talking "with" each other.

Actually, I have no idea what is being talked about here.  Two members in a disagreement.

This thread is in "The Rabbit Hole" so no one is going to move it except an Admin or Mod and likely they wouldn't move it unless it got too personal like a few other threads have been moved to the Author's PPF.

Me?  I just talk with people when I think they might be talking to me.

It wasn't much of a disagreement, and you were involved in the moved thread. :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

It wasn't much of a disagreement, and you were involved in the moved thread. :)

I do have that tendency to get involved in more things than I can recall after the discussion has finished.

I'm glad it wasn't much of a disagreement.  Small things are easier to let go of.

Small things may be easier to let go of, but I still want a joke or an absurd sign or something to go with the sooo funny title of this thread. ;)

Nungali would have to do that.  He can edit the title of his thread.

But I don't even know if he has been reading this after his two initial posts.

We'll see.

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

He's on the other side of the world, so I guess we'll have to be patient. 

And beside that, he just bought a new car so time will be spent with that for a while.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I can handle the truth.  But let's face it, your truths might not be my truths.  If it is something I have an interest in it is likely I will share my truth with you.

not on my ppd  you won' t   !       :angry:

500px-Dirtydozennextmission_guns7.jpg

3 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Ahhh good !   It wasnt lost to all then    :)  

2 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Naahhh !   He was still talking about    'that subject'   ... that subject being    ......

wait !  ... you arent gonna ask to get this moved to  PPD are ya ?  

Small things may be easier to let go of, but I still want a joke or an absurd sign or something to go with the sooo funny title of this thread. ;)

Ohhhh ... so thats why you butted in !         :D 

lets see ... I usually got a joke or two up my sleeve ....  

This woman is getting ready for work , she looks in the mirror "Gosh I look great for 37 ! "

At the bus stop she can;t help herself and says to the woman sitting next to her "How old would you say I am ?"

" Oh .... around early 30s."   

"Actually,  I am 37 ! "

"Really !  Well, you dont look it  . "

" I know   :)  "

- Then sitting on the bus, to the woman sitting alongside her : "How old do you think i look ?"

"  About 30 . "

" Well, I am really 37 . "

" Thats amazing ! "

" Yessss  ....   :)   ..... I know . "

-Then she gets off the bus and walks to work, but on the way there she stops in at McDonalds to get a take away coffee. In front of her on the line is another woman from work, they start talking and she " By the way, how old do you think i am ?"

" Ummmm .... late 20s ? "

" Actually I am 37 ."

"What ?   37 ?  I dont believe it ."

"Yes, I know its hard to believe, but its true, I am actually 37 years old . "

Then she goes to work .....  and is sitting at her desk, mail boy comes in  and she  ... " Billy, how old do you think I am ? "

"Oh I can tell exactly how old a woman is ... to the exact year ! " .

"Go on then ."

"Oh .... well, I cant do  that  here , I can just do it ... under 'certain circumstances'  . "

"What do you mean ?"

" Like, with a woman I am with, or down the beach and stuff."

"What do you mean ?" 

"Well, I do it by looking at their breasts, I can tell the exact age of a woman by looking at her breasts ."

"Go on then , tell me how old I look. "

"No, you dont understand, I mean with a girl friend or woman at the beach ... I cant tell through clothes , and those bra things change everything . "

"Ohhhh I get it now ...  ah what the heck ... I go to the topless beach on the weekend , its just the mail boy ."  So she takes her jacket off  as she has no bra on and opens the front of her shirt  .  "Okay, what do you think ? "

"  Hmmmmm ... turn sideways  ......   okay , juggle up and down a bit  .....   now side to side  ..... up and down again ........   37 !  "

"OMG! How did you do that !  "

"Its a secret "

"Oh no, I have to know! Did you see something, is there some imperfection how did you do that, you have to tell me ! "

"No, I cant. "

"Oh come one, you have to ! "

"Nope !  - secret men;s business ! "

"I'll give you $50 "

"I cant, you will get angry and probably get me the sack . "

"I promise you that will not happen, I swear ... and I will give you $200 , I have to know . "

" $200 !   ... and you promise you will not get angry or tell on me ?

"Yes, I swear on it , here is $200, now tell   me Billy , how you could tell I was 37 ."

"Okay then ..... I was  standing behind you on the  coffee line at McDonalds this morning ."

office-boy.jpg

" Why you look so happy Billy ?"

"I got 200 bucks   AND   a free titty show ! "

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I hope you acknowledge the fact that although it was a sexist a joke ... I didnt make the obvious one about  ' Small things may be easier to let go of '     

B)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Nungali would have to do that.  He can edit the title of his thread.

But I don't even know if he has been reading this after his two initial posts.

We'll see.

I am not a post and run sorta guy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

And beside that, he just bought a new car so time will be spent with that for a while.

It wont go out the driveway ... too low,  and tractor and grader blade is broken ... getting a bobcat in soon .

But I am hankerin to go for a cruze today, might take a detour through neighbours, but gotta go through their carport.

vroom  vrooooooom

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this