Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

Oz got new PM

Virtually out of the blue overnight  .  Why chuck out the old one ?   He tried to pass a bill about  insuring we had future energy at a better price / promise  (it was BS anyway ! )

So a little band of 'those who didnt want that'  got together and voted him out and put up a new guy ; 'Ghouley Dutton' but he didnt get the vote, the old PMs  right hand man did .

So now they have exposed their divisions, shown us they dont care about the peoples welfare and energy, made a big mess and have the same power block in place as before .

On the news last night, they couldnt find a minister to interview , they finally got one right down the end of the pecking order who assured us the last PM was great  but now the gov. is going to focus on US the Aussie people !  Hooray !

Wasnt that what they doing before with their last great PM ? Well, yes, but now  they are going to focus on US the Aussie people. So why did they have to get rid of him ?   Because they had a meeting and a vote and decided they needed fresh new people.    But why, if the last one was already doing that and was so great,  WHY did they decide to vote and decide that we need fresh new people .

' Because we had a meeting and voted in a new PM .'

" BUT WHY ?  If the last one was doing that, and he was a great PM why ... for what reason did you vote him out ? "

"Well, we all had this meeting, and we voted . "

" Yes, but what was the reason ! ?  "

" The reason was because we had a vote and decided that we want fresh new people that ... "

" That is the cause ... what caused you to think that, what was the reason ? "

"  Well, we decided we needed fresh new people , and let me assure  you, now, we  are going to work for you, the people . "

- then the interviewer gave up and terminated the interview .   Idiots !   Do think that will suffice ? 

The new one Scott Morrison  has a past as being 'tough on immigration'  and supporting  refugee detention and export .   :( But apparently he was not as bad as those attempting to seize the office 

The winner

morrison.jpg

Goulhey Dutton,    ( missed it by that much  )   -  also known as Mr Potato head    :) 

dutton_potato.jpg

47 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

You folks need a Trump.

We are working on developing  an 'Arnie' , that will do fine thanks

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

now a youtube vid won;t show here ????

fixed that .

Edited by Nungali

Good luck down there.

"Hey, let's vote no confidence so we can get our man in office."

"Sure, let's do it!"

... a few minutes later ...

"Let's vote to confirm our man."

"Let's!"

... a few minutes later ...

"And the winner is... WTF!?!"

Gotta love politics...

• Like 1

actually , they found when counting the ballots  one of the party members, in the party room  did a 'donkey vote '    .... it's  getting that bad ! 

Actually, it wasnt even a donkey vote , it was a totally blank voting form , someone didnt even bother to fill out, just put in the box .

I know we have had some slackers before but .....

https://www.google.com/search?q=asleep+in+parliament&client=ubuntu&hs=gzj&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjMl97uoIndAhWM62EKHbiLDc4Q_AUICigB#imgrc=_

Not much interest in doing the job they are getting paid to do.  Same problem here in the USA.  A year and a half and Congress hasn't done anything.  Sure, they voted on a couple Trump initiatives.  Big deal.  The Republicans aren't even doing anything.  What are they going to do if they lose majority in the upcoming elections?

now whyyyyyyyyyy could it beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that they had to remove the last one and didnt want to say whyyyyyy  :D

On 8/26/2018 at 1:36 AM, Marblehead said:

A year and a half and Congress hasn't done anything.

I have no problem with politicians not doing anything. In fact, I wish they did less! I'm happy knowing that they spend their days talking and having dinner parties and kissing babies, as long as they leave me the hell alone! ;)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this