Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Whatever happened to discussion in Chatroom?

I have stopped by a few times in the last few weeks and it is deader than dead.  Wondering why people ultimately stopped going?

Thanks.

• Like 1

The TDB chat has a lot of fun potential. It seems like extra work to sign up for Slack, but the interface is powerful and has a lot to offer.

Much more than just a chat room. You can real time message (DM), share images, videos, have a group message, lots of cool stuff. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, King Jade said:

I tried to invite myself but it says member not found with that email :lol:, a bug I suppose, divine sign maybe? :lol:

Damn!  Even the universe can't find you.

I have no idea if that is good or not so good.

On 22.8.2018 at 8:41 PM, Jeff said:

I have stopped by a few times in the last few weeks and it is deader than dead.  Wondering why people ultimately stopped going?

Thanks.

On 22.8.2018 at 10:52 PM, Kar3n said:

I stopped checking in because no one was ever there.

It happened a number of times that I was notified when somebody said 'hello', but by the time I had picked up my cell-phone and replied, they were gone. Sometimes, much later, I would read a message like, "oh, seems like I should have waited a moment". :lol:

And BTW, a new chatter I had a couple of fun conversations with eventually asked me if I am a bot. Thinking that he was just being humorous, I jokingly confirmed that. He replied, "goodbye, Mr. Smith", left and wasn't heard of again ever since. Oh boy... :rolleyes:

On 23.8.2018 at 4:49 AM, Fa Xin said:

The TDB chat has a lot of fun potential. It seems like extra work to sign up for Slack, but the interface is powerful and has a lot to offer.

Much more than just a chat room. You can real time message (DM), share images, videos, have a group message, lots of cool stuff. 

Yes, absolutely. As I said, you can even receive notifications when people are posting either in general or in a continuous private chat. The discrepancy in number between all the members who signed up and the ones who are actually chatting strikes me as odd.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Michael Sternbach said:

And BTW, a new chatter I had a couple of fun conversations with eventually asked me if I am a bot. Thinking that he was just being humorous, I jokingly confirmed that. He replied, "goodbye, Mr. Smith", left and wasn't heard of again ever since.

Thanks for the anonymity Mr. Smith.

On 9/4/2018 at 2:43 PM, Michael Sternbach said:

And BTW, a new chatter I had a couple of fun conversations with eventually asked me if I am a bot. Thinking that he was just being humorous, I jokingly confirmed that. He replied, "goodbye, Mr. Smith", left and wasn't heard of again ever since. Oh boy... :rolleyes:

Lmao! 

Mustve been some stimulating convo indeed! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this