voidisyinyang

Secret of Sexual Energy

OK I'll post this message without the name attached to it -- since it was very well-put and then I'll respond:

"I've read lately here a few posts.... that equate working with sexual energy and experiencing sexual bliss etc as masturbation. ( as if it were 'mere' masturbation)

I think it is an interesting point and no - one has actually answered it as it is a big topic and it has been brought up in threads about other things.

So I'm wondering if you have something you could contribute on this as a thread opener. You are very articulate and well read and experienced and so I feel you are well equipped to put forward an explanation of what it is all about, and why it isnt masturbation....

in fact I think there is a basic lack of knowledge about what masturbation actually IS, on an energetic and psychic level. It functions to draw together a fragmented psyche, which is why people find it healing and reassuring and a stress reliever. apart from the more obvious gratificatory reasons.

We had the poster 'witch'here who was all for promoting more and more orgasms, and when I asked her the question 'why?' she did not answer.

So I wonder how clear all this working with sexual energy is to us all.

In fact it is redundant to say 'sexual' as a prefix to 'energy', in a certain sense...

It would be nice to widen the horizon of what sexual feeling is all about, here, on the board.

I think partly also I feel it is timely to address this issue as there is so much yang energy on the board and so much tension.

This runs alongside a lot of guys training in retention.

In a way the board needs an orgasm.

Anyway. That's my current thoughts on this issue.

Thankyou for your posts."

MY RESPONSE:

Well I think this is maybe why the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by Charles Luk has been shunned by most males on this forum. The book describes how the secret of Taoism is the lowest of things -- making sure you don't "blow your load" (the alchemical agent) as a male. haha.

This secret is what causes people to get red-faced -- to have shame -- no matter what their culture!!

Basically if a male gets randy then it is required that you meditate until the sensation to jerk your dick off goes completely away.

As I've stated before sitting in full-lotus is by far the most effective means to do this.

Also if you can't sublimate the energy then it's best to not eat meat since that will turn into randiness.

The sex energy is the foundation for creating healing energy but since most males lack the ability to transduce and channel their sex energy then most males are controlled by the lower emotions:

Lust turns to fear which then turns to anger which then turns to violence and mental weakness.

The biggest downer in my practice is when males controlled by their lust -- having their consciousness stuck in their lower chakra -- actually hit on me, trying to convert my healing energy back into seminal fluid.

These males believe that no one can tell that they are hitting on me -- it's an idiotic power trip, as if covering their eyes with their hands and thinking no one can see them.

What's doubly worse is that these males -- what Gurdjieff called Number One people -- have no control over what they think they do have control -- sexual addiction is the primary addiction that drives all other addictions.

So in fact Taoist Yoga is the OPPOSITE of masturbation -- it's the ability to channel the lower emotions so that they are ionized into yang bliss-light used for healing energy -- from the heart chakra.

Essentially as the practice continues a person learns that lower emotions are just as much a food for the body as food is as well -- again the best means for a male to transduce this energy is by sitting in full-lotus.

You just keep sitting until the randiness goes away.

So for example last night I had quite a bit of meat. This morning I wanted to stop sitting in full-lotus so I could go to work but I kept having an erection.

I could have just gone to work and sat in full-lotus there but I didn't have to be in yet and my hours are flexible.

When the thoughts of masturbation arise it's crucial that the mind be controlled by "holding onto the I-thought."

Start by repeating I-I-I over and over as this practice is not a mantra but the root of all other thoughts. It doesn't "cut off" or repress other thoughts -- it affirms and transcends all thoughts -- it's who your are. The I-thought, as the true you, will then congeal as one thought -- your mind will then ionize all your other lower emotional thoughts and your true eye will reveal itself --

healing bliss light energy of the heart-mind.

Then true peace will be restored, the body will be stronger and will feel light and blissful. The electrical sensation at the end of your dick will be totally gone.

The magnetic force in the middle of the brain will be stronger -- enough to generate a field that will heal others around you.

You will have love to share with the world.

Now I've actually seen females masturbate in public (which they can do very easily, unlike males) and I've seen the right side of their neck pulsate -- just as it does for me when I sit in full-lotus.

I first learned about this from a science article on females with a broken spine -- it was thought that no longer could they climax sexually -- but it was discovered that the female orgasm happens through the vagus nerve connecting down to the stomach and reproductive area.

So the secret of Taoist Yoga is for the male to learn to have a female orgasm. Professor Robert Sapolsky has studied the opposite problem at length and I've corresponded with him. He has a book "The Trouble with Testosterone."

Essentially unlike the female when the male climaxes ejaculation triggers the sympathetic nervous system which is the stress system, causing a great loss of energy.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin in his Level one lecture tapes notes that qigong works with the parasympathetic nervous system.

So the testosterone is transduced into serotonin and melatonin and oxytocin and later dmt, etc.

Then, after the third eye opens, as Taoist Yoga explains, it will be very tempting to "scatter the vitality" through the eyes.

What this means is that by flexing the pineal gland you cause the right-side vagus nerve to pulsate and then shoot out the yang electromagnetic light along with the oxytocin.

If someone near me has strong yin energy then my right-side vagus nerve will start pulsating as the yin energy sucks in my yang energy. It's been proven that when oxytocin and it's precursors are pumped into a mammal's brain then it induces sexual and mating behavior -- and I find this to be true consistently -- like turning on a switch.

The pulsations will quicken and then my yin energy is pulled up as my yang energy leaves -- this is while I'm sitting in full-lotus but can also be done by reverse breathing (although that takes a lot of skill).

So as the amount of yang energy flows into the yin source to give the yin source a climax the same amount of my yin electrochemical energy (and the yin energy outside of me) is sucked up by the full-lotus pressure -- to get ionized into yang energy.

The book "The Tangled Wing" by Stanford Professor Sapolsky's teacher -- a Harvard biologist Kummer -- states that when serotonin is ionized then it can bypass the blood-brain barrier.

That's the secret of Taoist Yoga -- the blood normally congeals in the stomach along with the vast amount of serotonin of the body.

Meditation creates ultrasound harmonics which then ionizes the serotonin of the stomach -- the lower tan tien -- (including the prostate gland, etc.).

This turns the serotonin into oxytocin via the internal climax which again is described in "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality."

When I have what I call "the O at a D" with females around me -- as I sit in full-lotus -- this creates a great decrease in tension for both of us.

I can also shoot energy into the males as well but as I pointed out not infrequently males have their consciousness focused in their lower chakras and therefore just turn the love energy back into seminal fluid. Some -- the perverts -- will aggressively try to convert the bliss-light of my body into increased seminal fluid for themselves, thereby pulling the "frequency" of my energy back into seminal fluid.

Again sitting in full-lotus prevents them from being able to do this -- but the best solution is for me to quick focus my energy on a stronger yin source then the pervert males -- which means a female. That way the female will suck in my energy -- WITHOUT CONVERTING IT BACK INTO SEMINAL FLUID -- and the pervert will not be able to drag my energy down.

If a pervert does hit on me that means I have to take extra time to reconvert the ionized energy -- what got turned into seminal fluid -- back into healing energy.

This process again has to be balanced with food intake which also creates seminal fluid unless it's converted -- and also the other lower emotions that people project into me -- anger, fear, worry, sadness.

The full-lotus automatically transduces all this into bliss-light energy that can then be shot out of the pineal gland and if I choose, back into my body, to create even stronger electromagnetic healing energy.

The small universe is the foundation of the practice, along with the self-concentration exercise and the simple tai-chi standing exercises.

For guidance c.d.s, etc. see http://springforestqigong.com

You say masturbation like it's a bad thing!

I thought it was kind of self-evident why having lots of orgasms every day was fun, but maybe not. At this point I'm used to people thinking I'm crazy, so here goes.

I'm not interested in enlightenment, I'm interested in sexual pleasure. From going through this involuntary tantric puberty of mine, I think that women are made to ejaculate sexual energy from the heart chakra and men from the sixth. Men are made to receive sexual energy at the heart and women are made to receive sexual energy at the third eye. And of course the second chakra energy exchange ain't so bad either! :D But if the second chakra energy exchange isn't an option, then it helps to practice alone on the higher chakras (although I am convinced a woman can act as a handy shortcut for a man who wants to quickly get his second chakra energy up to his sixth chakra, kind of like the game of Chutes and Ladders).

I've said this before and I'll say it again--I think men who go to extremes of semen withholding from their partners are selfish. Once a week is more than enough for men under fifty, and once every two weeks is long enough for men over fifty. And I think men who go to all the work to get their sexual energy up to their heads and let it ooze out of their crown chakra instead of ejaculating it into a woman are :P Once or twice to feel what it feels like I can understand, but a man with a sexual partner should give that to her, just like she should give him her heart energy.

you know, W., in some strange misterious way, you might just actually be right B)

Witch I can definitely feel your heart energy and know exactly what your talking about from the perspective of a female. Young, healthy females who activate the sex energy freely will have that energy open up their heart chakra and, as you state, can then give that back to males.

A male who "withholds" sex energy is someone who is not activating their lower chakras -- this is a WESTERN problem from mind yoga (or just meditation). Full-lotus definitely creates multiple internal orgasms for a male -- just like for a female -- the dick pulsates just as with a normal climax only there's no ejaculation -- it shoots up the back and the right side vagus nerve is activated, just like for a female.

The reason you want the male sperm -- even though it's electrochemical energy and therefore yin -- is that within that electrochemical lower emotion lust yin energy there is yang electromagnetic energy. That's what causes the attraction.

Meditation means causing the yang energy to further descend into the yin energy so that it creates an explosion of heat which then finally opens the heart -- just like settling dirt thoughts into peaceful pure consciousness.

This process does not consciously sublimate the sex energy -- as the full-lotus does -- and since the sex energy is the life force of the body the mind on it's own lacks will power.

So, for example, the St. Francis Assisi monks would have to jump into a cold lake if they got an erection.

But for me I just sit in full-lotus -- shoot the yang electromagnetic energy out of my third eye and thereby have an orgasm (no withholding here) and as long as there's strong yin energy that is sucked back into my body by the full-lotus then this process just continues to build up or ionize the yang electromagnetic energy opening up not just the heart chakra but also the third eye even further. That's how tantra works. It creates real love in the process -- after about 5 mutual climaxes with a female, not necessarily at the same time.

Edited by drew hempel

Guest winpro07

does not this all happen spontaneously

:blink: Hm. From my perspective, I generate sexual energy by having lots of vaginal orgasms, as long as I don't ejaculate. Flexing orgasms from flexing the PC muscle, in particular, seem to be good for generating this energy. After a while I need to ejaculate the energy through my chest, the pressure builds up and I get the female equivalent of tantric blue balls or something. I can get rid of it by G-spot ejaculation orgasms, but it's better to have a heart chakra orgasm. I sometimes have heart chakra orgasms into men's chests without them knowing, but however I unload, I'm always fully drained of energy afterwards unless I've got a vagina full of semen. That keeps me in balance.

You don't have to give me reasons for why I like the stuff! :lol: Might as well explain the reasons why a baby likes her mother's milk! I'm hungry for it.

Frankly I think men are hungry for the female heart energy too, I have learned to be careful when and where I unload.

But tell me more about your sixth chakra!

OK so your shooting your yin heart energy into the computer which I can sense and pick up -- it's psychometry. Since it's strong yin heart energy then my yang third eye energy is sucked into it -- my vagus nerve pulsates, my heart gets hot, the middle of the brain is strongly magnetized, my forehead actually pulsates as well. I'm in full-lotus so after shooting the yang energy back into my computer my dick pulsated as well and it sucked in the yin energy you had shot into your message.

Usually a female's energy isn't strong enough to generate a mutual climax through a third medium. Phones work much better because the voice is the "generative force" or electrochemical energy.

The sixth chakra relies on the female formless awareness to shoot out the yang electromagnetic energy so it's easily activated like a laser -- when there's a direct line visually via display behavior by the female receiving my yang electromagnetic energy. The "alchemical agent" is a combination of the electrochemical (ionized matter), electromagnetic (light) and female formless awareness (information), as Master Yan Xin describes the external chi transmission. The strong the alchemical agent the more the energy is light that bends spacetime -- into a higher level of empty awareness.

What you say about being careful about males wanting your heart energy is the same for me with females (and some males as well! haha). Basically the love created is REAL and so after about 5 mutual climaxes there tends to be too much emotional attachment. This is healing energy but the female formless awareness is beyond any emotion -- it's what Camilia Paglia calls "the 4th eye."

People tend to treat each other as property with a controlling attachmnet -- instead of as formless awareness resonating through complementary opposites.

:blink: Hm. From my perspective, I generate sexual energy by having lots of vaginal orgasms, as long as I don't ejaculate. Flexing orgasms from flexing the PC muscle, in particular, seem to be good for generating this energy. After a while I need to ejaculate the energy through my chest, the pressure builds up and I get the female equivalent of tantric blue balls or something. I can get rid of it by G-spot ejaculation orgasms, but it's better to have a heart chakra orgasm. I sometimes have heart chakra orgasms into men's chests without them knowing, but however I unload, I'm always fully drained of energy afterwards unless I've got a vagina full of semen. That keeps me in balance.

You don't have to give me reasons for why I like the stuff! :lol: Might as well explain the reasons why a baby likes her mother's milk! I'm hungry for it.

Frankly I think men are hungry for the female heart energy too, I have learned to be careful when and where I unload.

But tell me more about your sixth chakra!

But I didn't have a heart chakra orgasm into the computer, I was just being flirty. Now I'm confused. Maybe I'm leaking? I have one or two heart chakra orgasms a day, but I'm careful now to send them to a tulpa, where they won't do any mischief. I have strengthened that bond through spellwork so there is strong protection, so I was strong enough to come back here.

I am very curious about everything relating to men's sixth chakra experiences, and of course I'm always very horny, but I am trying to be on the up and up, no jing-stealing or anything like that.

Umm... I am lost.... I have no idea what you guys are discussing... heart orgasms and ...sex energy flowing out of the third eye and...

Any techniques for this? What is to be accomplished? I am confused.... hehe.

Edited by Chanwu

Yes horny is a bit more precise. Basically the third climax is a real orgasm where the first two climaxes are just "orgasmic" -- so when I said my dick was pulsating and my vagus nerve was pulsating and my third eye was really magnetized and my forehead was pulsating -- that was just being "orgasmic" or horny. It was a build-up climax. The third time that would have happened would mean a full ejaculation up the spine with just a little bit of pre-seminal fluid leaking out the dick.

That's pretty much how it works -- and then after 5 real orgasms in mutual climax (which would mean also 10 preliminary climaxes for a total of 15 climaxes) there is a real sensation of true love. Since that's just emotion but the process is impersonal, then it's important to realize that pure consciousness creates this love -- not the ego.

For how to do this you learn to sit in full-lotus -- you'd have to get to chapter 10 of Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality trans. by Charles Luk. Just practice that book and you can get materials for practice from http://springforestqigong.com

OK I've been getting some pms that I'll reply to here just for further clarification.

The alchemical process is to create strong enough electromagnetic fields so that you can see and project healing light outside of the body. The light energy is created by and connected to the complementary opposite harmonics -- the yin electrochemical energy and the yang electromagnetic energy. When the lower emotions are ionized into blissful heat this means that lust, sadness, worry, fear, and anger are turned into love-heart bliss. As this bliss gets further ionized then it becomes electromagnetic energy which finally opens up the pineal gland so that it's permanently magnetized.

Only after that point is reached can a person shoot love-light out of the third eye. To get to that point I recommend reading "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" and practicing the book and using the small universe clearance tape $3 -- or small universe c.d. from http://springforestqigong.com.

:huh: Oh! I was looking for something with a little more heft, a length and girthiness! ;) Not that I'm in the market for a man with horns, but I am horn-curious. :rolleyes: I want to learn more.

:huh: Oh! I was looking for something with a little more heft, a length and girthiness! ;)

Mmmm perhaps that Avitar isn't side-saddle after all :o

nice to see you around witch... although you're on the other side of the spectrum ha ha (i wouldn't call myself a sorcerer). i want to send you all a message and it is from 100% experience, nothing more nothing less. i went for nearly 2 months without masturbating, no wet dreams, nothing. during this time i felt really good, i was happy all the time, literally. i had a wet dream and i just said "to hell with it" and started masturbation again; even when i didn't spill the seed i still felt lethargic, i do not encourage the practice of masturbation.

OK so I'll be honest that the person who had PM'd me had their consciousness stuck in their "Number One" level as Gurdjieff calls it -- the pervert level -- where they were converting my energy back into fluid. This is a common problem in "sex magic" -- especially when Mantak Chia published that "multiorgasmic man" book that was a big hit with the sex obsessed (which is of course the normal standard in today's commodity fetish society).

Basically in Taoism the two main problems are "losing the load" for males -- aka losing the alchemical agent. The book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" is all about this. The other main problem is that for females the energy stays in the emotion electrochemical realm -- what Witch has described as the heart-bliss energy.

Again the goal is to sublimate and ionize or in Taoist Yoga terms "cleanse" -- blissful heat of the kidney energy -- and "purify" -- electromagnetic energy of the heart chakra. If you get the spring forest qigong small universe guidance tape or c.d. you'll note that qigong master Chunyi Lin pauses for longer concentration on the kidneys and even longer on the heart.

The common misunderstanding is that this energy is "repressed" but after it's converted to electromagnetic energy then it easily is transmitted outside of the body -- through the eyes or the fingers or palms -- or most importantly the third eye. Also as the energy is increasingly strengthened then there is a stronger desire by others for the energy and also there is greater danger from too much food or too much sleep causing a "loss of the alchemical agent."

The book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" is not a "pop" Taoist book -- like mantak chia's work -- and therefore treats this issue to the deepest extent possible.

As that book describes once the "foundation is laid" -- getting to about chapter 6 -- then the energy channels will be permanently open which means you can easily sublimate and ionize the electrochemical energy into electromagnetic energy because the pineal gland will have been permanently magnetized so it resonates back into pure consciousness -- the Queen Dakini so to speak.

Thanks everyone for sharing and of course the female formless awareness is beyond the lower emotions of lust, anger, sadness, fear and worry -- back to the heart-bliss light healing that is expressed through the sixth chakra.

I disagree with both of you! Mantis, at your age it is unhealthy to go for two months without masturbating.

And Drew, I think the sixth chakra is a boy thing. Girls can do it too, just like we can ejaculate through our urethra, but it's not natural to us. I think the male and female together describe a figure 8 with the sexual energy pathway. Men have ejaculatory energy coming from their second chakra, their testicles, and their sixth chakra, their third eye. Women have ejaculatory energy coming from their fourth chakra, the heart, going both up and down, depending on the direction of the triggering energy from the male (energy from intercourse goes up, in a pure and light and loving way, energy from touching the sixth chakras together goes down....WAY down ;) ).

nice to see you around witch... although you're on the other side of the spectrum ha ha (i wouldn't call myself a sorcerer). i want to send you all a message and it is from 100% experience, nothing more nothing less. i went for nearly 2 months without masturbating, no wet dreams, nothing. during this time i felt really good, i was happy all the time, literally. i had a wet dream and i just said "to hell with it" and started masturbation again; even when i didn't spill the seed i still felt lethargic, i do not encourage the practice of masturbation.

I can report similar experiences (at around 35 days "cold turkey" abstinence now). I have been staying up later, but I am less tired and lethargic in the morning. The dark circles under my eyes have pretty much vanished. And it feels really good to master your lower nature or sexual appetite. The key I think is to find some sort of system to recirculate the sexual energy. So far Kunlun seems to be accomplishing that for me very effectively.

If anyone doubts what I am saying, just take the retention pepsi challenge. Do not let yourself get aroused for a week. Meditate and see how it feels. The following day release. Then try to meditate afterwards. Your meditation will likely be very poor, and you will feel weak (physically, mentally and spiritually). It seems no surprise that many of the internal alchemy have these 90-100 day retention requirements. You are building up internal power and refining it. Jing-Qi-Shen

P.S. Mantis, masterbation even if you don't release is sucking the Qi down to your sexual organs. Are you using a technique to recirculate it?

i figured techniques to move anything around at my level wouldn't truly be effective, i just did full lotus meditation. i am trying to extend the amount of time i can sit in full lotus, i replaced my old computer chair (arms on the chair prevent me to sit in full lotus) and i have been sitting in full lotus on and off today; i can manage about 17 minutes before it really hurts.

ha ha the pepsi retention challenge.. i really do encourage anyone to try it, i stopped masturbating oolong. i didn't really do it for the gratification per se, i treated it as training (i went from 15 to 20, 25, 30) in preparation for ahem dual cultivation (which i will probably fail at when it comes LOL !)

Edited by mantis

i figured techniques to move anything around at my level wouldn't truly be effective, i just did full lotus meditation. i am trying to extend the amount of time i can sit in full lotus, i replaced my old computer chair (arms on the chair prevent me to sit in full lotus) and i have been sitting in full lotus on and off today; i can manage about 17 minutes before it really hurts.

ha ha the pepsi retention challenge.. i really do encourage anyone to try it, i stopped masturbating oolong. i didn't really do it for the gratification per se, i treated it as training (i went from 15 to 20, 25, 30) in preparation for ahem dual cultivation (which i will probably fail at when it comes LOL !)

If what Drew says is true then full lotus will circulate the energy automatically. The best I can do is half lotus for around 10 minutes and then it gets really painful and interferes with my meditation. I can really vouch for Kunlun as far as circulating the sexual energy goes.

heh i hope you wouldn't do that. i am freakishly stretchable for some reason, i don't even stretch ha ha. i can only hope what drew hempel says is true and it does circulate, if it doesn't i'm okay with that too, i mean, i have this theory that energy will go wherever it is needed and i hope this is true.

witch, what do you think about this video?

h2lIqjeZqOs

i cannot even imagine what it'd feel like to have an orgasm for 30 minutes, i think i'd kill myself ha ha.

OK so what the full-lotus is; it's "good" pain in the sense that it empties out your mind. haha. The reason the energy circulates automatically in full-lotus is because when your mind empties then the energy descends -- the yang descends to join the yin. What Witch is saying applies to sexual energy and certainly the Taoist Yoga small universe practice is to transform that bliss heat into electromagnetic energy which is then stored in the belly. I say belly because after this electromagnetic energy builds up you then enter a natural "bigu" state -- you're just not hungry. If you go with that then, as I did, you just keep building the energy up for third eye powers -- telepathy, telekinesis, precognition. Real healing energy for deeper blockages.

I went 8 days on just half a glass of water and my energy just kept getting stronger. The alchemy is like a reverse electrolysis that creates water in the third eye and it flows down through the roof of the mouth -- the ambrosia. At this stage your body is filled with electromagnetic fields -- and the top of your head -- the 7th chakra -- opens up. The skull actually fractures as a soft bone - -just like a baby's -- and also the limbs are totally flexible and soft like a baby. You can sit in full-lotus with no pain for as long as you want.

As Master Nan, Huai-chin describes at this point the problem of "heroic over-exuberance" occurs -- you use the powers (because people around you REALLY want your energy and they're freaking out bad to get it). So then you don't get "stabilized" which means having the third eye fully opened and you fall back into worldliness. Hence the reason people train in solitude as hermits or in monasteries, etc.

Luckily qigong master Chunyi Lin shot energy into my brain so it's now permanently magnetized but I was so freaked out by the intensity of my practice that I stopped practicing (luckily I first healed my mom of a serious injury). So my channels closed up but full-lotus keeps my channels open enough so that I can transmit the energy through the third eye. This means that I can sit in full-lotus as long as I want --- as long as there's a strong yin source (electrochemical) that sucks up my strong yang electromagnetic energy (thereby causing a full-lotus vacuum to suck up their yin energy) creating a mutual climax. I've experimented with this and last summer went 3 days without food -- never getting hungry -- just having "O at a Ds" -- about 15 a day. It's kinda tricky to do this tantra in public of course. haha. After this process the electrochemical yin energy MUST be ionized into electromagnetic energy or you'll just lose it in sleep - -so it has to be balanced with food and emptying out the subconscious emotional attachments with vision, etc.

Mind yoga combined with full-lotus is really the way to go. When we "hold onto the I-thought" that is like having sex with the Queen Dakini -- the source of the I-thought -- or female formless awareness. So then the multiple orgasms happen without needing another partner. The best book on this is called:

Kiss of the Dakini -- by a female author who focuses on Tibetan Tantra.

Edited by drew hempel

i cannot even imagine what it'd feel like to have an orgasm for 30 minutes, i think i'd kill myself ha ha.

In Sex Matters From Sex to Superconsciousness Osho said :-

From those who have done the research (no reference)

orgasm for one minute, think about sex the next day.

orgasm for 3 min,don't think about sex for a week.

orgasm for 7 min, the idea of sex will not even arise for 3 months. (so that's how to do 100 days :) )

"However, I say to you if a person can remain in the lovemaking state, can remain in that egolessness, in that submergence for three hours, then one single act of intercourse is enough to free one from sex for the rest of ones life. It leaves behind such contentment, such an experience of bliss, such awareness that it last a lifetime. After this single act of intercourse one can attain to the stage of real celibacy"

I started liking that video, but then I didn't. It looked like he was teaching some way of using a regular orgasm to somehow trigger a crown chakra orgasm. And sure, I guess a crown chakra orgasm can last a half hour (not that you'd be looking at your watch). When I had mine it was around twenty minutes, I think.

I guess it's what you like. For me the crown chakra orgasm was a loss of self and becoming one with the entire cosmos, filled with love and light, filled isn't even the right word because that implies a distinct vessel, when the feeling is one of unbroken continuity, particularly with all living things.

But I prefer the feel of a sixth chakra orgasm, where there is an intensely strong sense of self and an even stronger sense of the other person, a sense of otherness coming together in indescribable intimacy, two made one, to know the other person in a Biblical sense! :lol:

I think through the experience of a crown chakra orgasm one experiences a union with all creation, but it is only through a sixth chakra orgasm that one experinces a union with the creator, the divine manifesting in one's partner. That's what I prefer. Like the old Lutheran hymn goes, "God in man made manifest."

Drew, what you are saying makes very little sense to me, undoubtedly because I'm a pagan rather than a taoist. Food is very good! That's a handy skill to have, particularly in times of famine, but not one that I would seek out!

Are there really all that many people who can take energy from a person when it's up above the neck? Jing energy down below the navel, sure, ;) and certainly heart energy, but I think above then neck it would take a powerful wizard to take that energy from you if you didn't want to give it. And a wizard that powerful wouldn't be deterred by physical isolation.

This is impertinent of me to say, but your talk of feeling like a baby maybe triggered it. I have an instinct like a mother taking care of a baby who is startling too much--wrapping him up tightly in a blanket with a warm hat and holding him tight, pressed up against warm soft flesh with comforting milk smells.

Yes, Mal, that was the worst of the crown chakra orgasm! It killed my sex drive and all sense of fear for a couple weeks! :lol: Why people do that to themselves voluntarily I do not know!