Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Frequency- Split from Is non-duality actually a fundamental truth, or just another philosophy? 

14 hours ago, Limahong said:

Sounds suggestively inviting...

Anything close to these...?

circmem2-2.gif 

- Anand

220px-Spin_One-Half_(Slow).gif

A single point in space can spin continuously without becoming tangled. Notice that after a 360-degree rotation, the spiral flips between clockwise and counterclockwise orientations. It returns to its original configuration after spinning a full 720 degrees.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

img146.jpg

Same frequency, different geometry.

This is noncommutative phase. The "Pitch" is Perfect Fifth as the Perfect Single Yang but it's in two places (two different geometries) as 2/3 C to F subharmonic and 3/2 C to G overtone harmonic at the same time. That is how the 5th dimension "stores" information.

• Like 2

I was PMd to elaborate on that first image I posted - without fancy terminology.

Full lotus meditation is actually a Klein Bottle as the 5th dimension - I called this originally the "Yan Xin Secret" - over 10 years ago. But we have to understand yin-yang as Yuan Qi alchemy. In other words the Dragon goes into the Tiger and the Tiger goes into the Dragon at the same time. Or Sun into the Moon and Moon into the Sun at the same time.

Once you understand this yin-yang as Yuan Qi then it can be applied to ANY "school" or "practice" of nonwestern energy training: Standing active exercises or sitting meditation.

issue.jpg?w=300&h=135

So this is the full lotus secret as the 5th dimension.

It is impossible to "see" the 5th dimension but you can listen to it.

reverse-klein.gif?w=300&h=150

So what is interesting about the 5th dimension is that is is ALSO one dimension - it does not have an "inside."

10-36.jpg

So this is actually the secret of the T'ai Chi symbol.

10-37.jpg

So this is known in science to be the foundation of reality - it is called "noncommutative phase" or 720 degree spin as nonlocality.

Electrons produce twice the magnetic moment expected from a single current loop, if it were spinning in only three dimensions. We will return to this difficult subject of “magnetic moment and magnetic fields” in Appendix 4.  

Magnetic energy may be used to open wormholes: a specific answer to Michio Kaku’s discussion with George Noory 

The electron actually has proto-consciousness, as proven by the double slit experiment.

The source of the electron is actually virtual photons as relativistic mass - from the future.

So I was asked the source of that image I posted - it was from my blog.

TeslaRotatingMagneticField.gif

Tesla's Polyphase Motor is another example.

http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2018/01/revisiting-noncommutative-quantum-music.html

12_1270816lato-800x297.jpg

i65Bvd0-Nc-wL9cOM8818fWH0L57BcYlZ9mpCDOR

• Like 1

maxresdefault.jpg

I corresponded with this electrical engineer - he realized the noncommutative phase secret of nondualism by studying ancient Greek geometry - as "projective" geometry of the 5th dimension.

• Like 2

FeynmanDance.gif

So here is the "famed" physicist demonstrating 720 degree spin. I learned this from quantum physics professor Herbert Bernstein, in my first year of college. This is the secret of the T'ai Chi - it also enabled quantum teleportation techology.

Weakland-Eddie1.jpg

Eddie Oshins worked at Stanford Linear Accelerator Center - here he is on the left - he also taught Wing Chun - he realized this secret of quantum logic is also the secret of nondualism.

eddie_at_shaolin_temple.jpg

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

kleinbottle5.png

So gravitational "lensing" is actually a Klein Bottle.

kleinbottle5.png

Gravitational lensing effect produced by a Klein bottle hole from a single luminous source. On the lower part of the figure the parameters defining the Klein bottle hole throat in terms of which metric (3) is defined. The rays passing near the outer and inner surfaces respectively flare outward and inward, leading to a image from a luminous point placed behind the Klein bottle hole which is made of two concentric truncated bright spirals.

http://inspirehep.net/record/890113/plots

• Like 1

fnint-06-00093-g0011.jpg

Stuart Hameroff also understands this noncommutative phase secret of nondualism.

I have corresponded with him also. He and his collaborators specify that Western music does not model it - it has to be Nonwestern music.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

drosophila1.gif

Dr. Mae-Wan Ho also discovered this - so actually everything is traveling at the speed of light - and so at the "same time" since light does not experience time nor space. But since light has relativistic mass - due to noncommutative phase - then it creates proton-proton superconducting energy (Yuan Qi) that is superluminal. Phase can be superluminal as phonon energy.

• Like 1

photo+3.JPG

Wilhelm Reich discovered this as well. The "blue light"  is the yang qi - from the future - as a relativistic mass energy - a shift of the  Emptiness.

So Bill Bodri states in his book with Master Nan, Huai-chin on Measuring Meditation - the blue light is the soul energy manifesting.

This is called in the Yellow Court Daoist alchemy book - the Purple Gold - because the red and blue mix together - the red from the heart - the Purple Gold being the "highest" level to create the Yang Shen.

Sir Dhyanyogi also says the Blue light is the soul manifesting - and the blue light is the psychic lunar throat chakra. So it is the yang qi "descending" down as the immortal pill.

Blue-shifted Orgone energy photographed from an orgone device. Potassium has the same effect as lecithin, lecithin as the vagus (parasympathetic), and the vagus, finally, as pleasurable excitation, swelling, turgor, increased surface tension, and as was recently shown, electrical charge. Wilhelm Reich, Bion Experiments, 1938 in German, published in English, first time, 2013.

And Magus of Java also says the Blue light is the yang qi - that is nondualism - it is Solar energy but from negentropy - or quantum entanglement, from the future.

• Like 1

“the frequency of the CD [coherent domain] electromagnetic field becomes much smaller than the frequency of the free field with the same wavelength.”

This is how Professor Emilio Del Giudice explains the secret of nondualism.

So you have the same geometry but two different frequencies.

In other words 3 is one frequency, 2 is the other frequency. But they invert at the same time so they are both the same "Pitch" when listened to - the Perfect Fifth as the Single Yang - but are in 2 places at the same time as "non-dual" or "not-Two."

“protons are coherently delocalized in two momentum states.”

So water is split by the pressure - into  yang qi - or proton energy.

"A coherent system is in fact able to concentrate its energy from the whole of its degrees of freedom [infinite frequency] to a small number of them. …We can finally put forward the hypothesis that Wilhelm Reich’s orgone is the form assumed by the energy of the organism in a condition of coherence [complementary opposite noncommutative phase-space]. In this case, the disappearance of the orgone becomes the consequence of the loss of coherence of the organism, with a subsequent loss of self-movement and a tendency towards the state of inert matter."

This is also what creates the DNA spiral:

"Although each nucleotide in a base pair is oscillating in opposite directions, this occurs as a superposition of states, so that the overall movement of the helix is zero. In a purely classical model, however, this cannot happen, in which case the helix would vibrate and shake itself apart.
So in this sense, these quantum effects are responsible for holding DNA together.
The question of course is how to prove this. They say that one line of evidence is that a purely classical analysis of the energy required to hold DNA together does not add up. However, their quantum model plugs the gap."

1-s2.0-S002251931500569X-gr1.jpg

• Like 1

img33.jpg

Italian physicist discovers the secret of nondualism:

At 3 watts - ultrasound fusion has twice the energy as nuclear fission: The Sonotrode Cavitation Fusion Device: 

Dr. Fabio Cardone

"By a metaphoric image we may picture the local deformed space-time, which is intimately bound to each photon, as the shadow of the photon."

• Like 1

image021.png

supperradiant photons, generated inside the coherence domains, to have a wavelength much smaller than the length of a moderately sized microtubule in brain - the characteristic of a negative refractive index, in which the generation of evanescent photons is enhanced, and they can propagate lossless inside the neurons - the guided readout wave propagates in the same direction as the reference wave during recording as shown in Fig.3. It is diffracted by the hologram structure and the object field can be reconstructed. This is the mechanism of holographic memory of the brain.

So this is the same as what Dr. Mae-Wan Ho discovered and Stuart Hameroff.

Figure4-hameroff-penrose-640x434.jpg

Ultrasound resonates microtubules with 3000 times more electromagnetic force as macroquantum coherence of qubit noncommutative phase nonlocal spin 1/2 consciousness

• Like 1

earspirals.jpg

So quantum biology has proven that we can listen at the "sub-angstrom" wavelength as quantum coherence. We hear this as ultrasound but it has an ELF subharmonic with the proton-proton reverse time magnetic moment. The phase coherence between the left and right ear - with the eyes closed - is right ear dominant, so that the right side vagus nerve clears out the left side of the brain. The left side vagus nerve does not connect to the right side of the brain. The right side vagus nerve connects to the lower body kundalini energy.

• Like 1

srep36508-f4.jpg

Secret of the rainbow body - the Myelin is lecithin from celibacy to store up charge and rebuild nerves - with the biophotons as nonlocal energy manifesting.

• Like 1

Figure-3-1024x758.png

So this is relativistic quantum - so the noncommutative phase is the 5th dimension as a localized Emptiness shift - a spacetime reversal - this is how Karmic blockages are released.

• Like 1

photonslaser.gif

Light has a spin 1/2 or 1/2 quantum time-frequency "hollow resonator" as noncommutative phase guide wave or hypertube of the 5th dimension ether.

• Like 1

2000px-double_prism_tunneli_med_hr.png

Superluminal Phonon Signaling can even be Mozart as Dr. Guenther  Nimtz proved - due to quantum tunneling at "zero time" of noncommutative phase

Professor Pierre Deymier, "Phi-Bits" or quantum phase bits using sound or phonons for room temperature nonlocal macroquantum superconductivity computing.

Professor Pierre Deymier, "Phi-Bits" or quantum phase bits using sound or phonons for room temperature nonlocal macroquantum superconductivity computing.

Reciprocity of fundamental frequency transmission coefficient (FFTC) is now investigated. Since the geometry is symmetric with respect to its center at f from A to B with two opposite values of v is equivalent to comparing FFTCs from A to B and B to A at f with a single value of v.

fnhum-07-00533-g001.jpg

Quantum biology proves our "perception" of external reality occurs through the 5th dimension!

antiageing-techniques-from-tai-chi-medic

Image.jpeg

• Like 1

@voidisyinyang I'm reading through your posts from the last hour. I can tell you have a ton of information to share but it's really hard to follow. Could you summarize in a paragraph or two the gist of what all these diagrams and scientific drawings mean? I think that will make it much easier to follow. Thanks!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

@voidisyinyang I'm reading through your posts from the last hour. I can tell you have a ton of information to share but it's really hard to follow. Could you summarize in a paragraph or two the gist of what all these diagrams and scientific drawings mean? I think that will make it much easier to follow. Thanks!

Nondualism is actually taught from a Western perspective due to Brahmin philosophy. So Westerners "like" nondualism without really grasping its secret - what Ramana Maharshi called the "three in one unity" based on the three gunas. This happens in Daoism as well since Wuji was a later Song dynasty "image" that got codified as a spatial static state, through Westernization. For example John Chang was shown the Wuji image by a Westerner and John Chang had never seen it before, nor had any idea what it was. But John Chang emphasizes that the right hand is yin and so he uses his right hand to "catch" the bullets from the air pump rifle. So for example I discovered Westerners teaching Santi Shi and yet not even teaching the principles of the nondualism inherent to the practice, from Dragon and Tiger energies. So you visualize light going from the right hand to the left foot and the left hand to the right foot. The principle is found also in the "Moving of Yin and Yang" practice of http://springforestqigong.com so you hold the right hand over the upper body and left hand over the lower body.  John Chang does this as well. By connecting yin with yang and yang with yin - for example in full lotus the left leg is on top so that "yang embraces the yin" of the lower body - you create a free energy nondualism process of the 5th dimension. My blog has more details - linked in my profile.

10 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Nondualism is actually taught from a Western perspective due to Brahmin philosophy. So Westerners "like" nondualism without really grasping its secret - what Ramana Maharshi called the "three in one unity" based on the three gunas. This happens in Daoism as well since Wuji was a later Song dynasty "image" that got codified as a spatial static state, through Westernization. For example John Chang was shown the Wuji image by a Westerner and John Chang had never seen it before, nor had any idea what it was. But John Chang emphasizes that the right hand is yin and so he uses his right hand to "catch" the bullets from the air pump rifle. So for example I discovered Westerners teaching Santi Shi and yet not even teaching the principles of the nondualism inherent to the practice, from Dragon and Tiger energies. So you visualize light going from the right hand to the left foot and the left hand to the right foot. The principle is found also in the "Moving of Yin and Yang" practice of http://springforestqigong.com so you hold the right hand over the upper body and left hand over the lower body.  John Chang does this as well. By connecting yin with yang and yang with yin - for example in full lotus the left leg is on top so that "yang embraces the yin" of the lower body - you create a free energy nondualism process of the 5th dimension. My blog has more details - linked in my profile.

What does this have to do with Klein Bottles, Mobius' Strip, 5th dimention, 720 degree spin, or any of the quantum theory information you posted?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

What does this have to do with Klein Bottles, Mobius' Strip, 5th dimention, 720 degree spin, or any of the quantum theory information you posted?

It's on the other thread - after this part got split off.

Sign in to follow this