Lightseeker

My attempt at sharing

For whose who know me on this forum, I am known for “hogging” information from kind people without returning the favor. I just found an amazing book however, which is quite rare and it covers a variety of topics, from mirror scrying to magnetism and remote influence. The book is written by Dupotet and is called Magic and Magnetism.

Here is a pdf: 

https://www.woodlibrarymuseum.org/library/pdf/S_ADVG.PDF

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lightseeker said:

No. I am getting closer

Have you tried screaming for it? It's the best method I've ever tried. It is a hard one to pull, though.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, EmeraldHead said:

Have you tried screaming for it? It's the best method I've ever tried. It is a hard one to pull, though.

Not sure what you mean

3 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Not sure what you mean

You muster all the purpose you can for your goal and call it desperatly enough for your higher self to faster-force you towards your goal into reality faster. Or in other terms create deep samskaras about your goal so your karma is then to obtain what you seek. :).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EmeraldHead said:

You muster all the purpose you can for your goal and call it desperatly enough for your higher self to faster-force you towards your goal into reality faster. Or in other terms create deep samskaras about your goal so your karma is then to obtain what you seek. :).

That’s quite interesting. Seems almost like self hypnosis or self suggestion

Thanks Lightseeker, that's an interesting book.  l collect guided hypnotic scripts and its fascinating to get insights from the original concepts of Mesmerism, its original fluid and magnetic paradigms.  How trance was done in the 1800's and it's uses and cures. 

You clearly see what's old is what's new.  How modern researchers are hooking meditators up to EKG machines  and having them stare at the 'third eye' and finding science that backs up the practices that go way back.  The longer back you look,  you find similar practices are there. 

14 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Thanks Lightseeker, that's an interesting book.  l collect guided hypnotic scripts and its fascinating to get insights from the original concepts of Mesmerism, its original fluid and magnetic paradigms.  How trance was done in the 1800's and it's uses and cures. 

You clearly see what's old is what's new.  How modern researchers are hooking meditators up to EKG machines  and having them stare at the 'third eye' and finding science that backs up the practices that go way back.  The longer back you look,  you find similar practices are there. 

Exactly. I’m glad you enjoyed the book. I actually found another website created by Marco Paret’s students which has more books like this one. Let me know if you’re interested.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

Have you found what you seeked?

Urrrgh  ... bad English   . I believe the correct term is  sooked   

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sook

Oh ...   I  mean      sought  .     .........     or   meant     sought  ?     :unsure:

Maybe I meant I am a mean sort   ?  

B)

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3