rideforever

Most Powerful Blockage Clearance Technique ?

It is a question for those with serious experience.   I am looking for the most rapid powerful time-efficient method of surgical blockage clearance.   Not the usual stuff.

I have been using Frantzis Outer Inner Dissolving but find it takes an ice age for very deep blockages that refuse.
Just been trying breathing water > fire (alchemizing) through one, it does something but still not efficient.

Any serious practitioners know something that they might share ?

Don’t focus on clearing blockages, they will clear on their own if u practice a system that is twofold, one it gently openings the meridians by stretching, moving, static postures that hold back chi like a dam and then as u relax it floods through the system like fresh flowing  gentle water thru blocked pipes and  second it must have aspects that “create” or build up more chi in your body.  But you don’t want to force energy thru a conduit that is not ready for that voltage or partially occluded. Asking for real trouble there 😫🤢💀. Think of Lao Tzu and all his water metaphors. 

• Like 5

There are countless ways but one must endure hard work and time to gain skill the Chinese word for this is Kung Fu.

All adepts practice physical forms daily.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

There are countless ways but one must endure hard work and time to gain skill the Chinese word for this is Kung Fu.

All adepts practice physical forms daily.

If you aren’t willing to suffer and taste the bitter, there will be no gain. Most today are not up for that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, joeblast said:

Define 'blockage'

Yes, especially "surgical blockage".

This is a result of having surgery, and wanting qi to flow through the area operated on?

What are the signs and symptoms of it?

All students should know that in the upper part of the body if the cavity of the heavenly pool (in the palate) is not blocked the hsuan ying cannot open; that in the lower part of the body if the channel of function (jen mo) is not blocked the control channel (tu mo in the spine) cannot open; and that in the middle part of the body if the other six channels (ch’ung mo, tai mo, yang ch’iao, yin ch’iao, yang wei and yin wei)  are not blocked, the cavity of spirit (between and behind the eyes) will not open and the vitality in the immortal foetus cannot come out.

https://archive.org/stream/TaoistYogaAlchemyAndImmortalityLuKuanYCharlesLuk/Taoist Yoga Alchemy and Immortality Lu K’uan Yü (Charles Luk)_djvu.txt

1 hour ago, voidisyinyang said:

I see your endless gigantic tomes of wordy gibberish .... actually have some useful information in them from time to time !!!

I don't really care about blockages at all and I don't like this surgical approach.   However the fact is I have a monster in my fact, right side from below the eye to above GB14 round to the temple and ear .... that whole quadrant.   It is suicidally painful.   I would like to clear it but ... I don't know if you have seen Alien where there is thing stuck on the face.   It is a little distracting !
Anyway I am clearing it but Jeez it is slow, I did an arduous 70 minutes of Water-Fire breathing on a patch about 1" sq yesterday, I will see today how much was dissolved.

• Like 1

Blockages clear with hard work and pain no cheap ways.

However, if you do not understand what caused the blockage it will come back and you start from scratch.

I think I am going to get Michael Winn's Extraordinary Meridiens DVD, they are a likely candidate and go hard at it.

Also I did 3 1/2 sessions 6 healing sounds using that big chart of emotions, and seemed really good to vary the emotion for each element.   Woke up feeling great .... emotional trauma is the root for me, so it clears out the root.

Also more BKF H&E.   In fact I might organise a interlocking practice of 8 Ex Meridiens and BKF H&E.

I was recently trying doing the 5 standing postures of ZZ from LamKamChuen, but putting in some H&E in between very slowly.  Really like it.

Here's that chart if anyone wants it.

Wuxing Emotions.jpg

• Like 3

If you're willing to enlist others' help:

https://www.mfrtherapists.com/

Barnes is a sage with the magic touch in terms of healing and teaching. Thanks to the latter, many of his students are also extremely skilled. I've encountered his myofascial release techniques as student, practitioner, and patient. Rarely do they not work at all; usually they produce excellent, long-lasting results; sometimes the results border on being miraculous. Barnes' MFR is so good that I've gone back to Beijing and taught it to a few tuina practitioners and acupuncturists there who immediately started to integrate the stuff into their practices.

If you're in the US, UK, Switzerland, or Australia you might also look for acupuncture students of Andrew Nugent Head; or, if it's at all feasible, visit his clinic in Asheville, NC. 

Simple zhanzhuang can do it, but you need to be taught by somebody who can give the sort of detailed instructions that lead the body to begin to open up from the inside out. Such teachers do exist and this process is real, but my observation is that in the world of these practices far fewer people get such instructions than don't, so good luck. 

I went straight out this morning and did BKF H&E mixed with MW's 8 Extraordinary meridiens, and was about 20ft tall when I was walking back, definitely doing something.

I find that instead of calling people up on the phone, if I just do 3 hours hard work I get better results.   Rather than watching TV for 2 weeks waiting for the appointment to arrive.   What are we helpless morons ?    

If I was more ill or had less time or had more money or less itching to get going .... then I would call these guys up.

From my experience with SFQ, I was told by Master Lin and Master Nance that their preferred way to remove energetic blockages is based on two key ingredients: Light, and an open Heart. Practically, you visualize yourself as a glass bottle, completely transparent, in the Light. Master Lin also uses the image of test tube for you scientists out there (thinks of Drew :)), but the thinking is the same. You are a transparent vessel, and placed in an ocean of Divine Light. The open heart part means resting in the recognition of the presence of the Divine, as opposed to doing something only on your own power. It means being sincere and praying to the Light to remove whatever blockage you need removed. And then trusting that process as it unfolds.

When you do this, I was also told that it's better to focus only on the Light in front of you, and not on the body as in the Bruce Frantzis meditation. This is because there is a lot of ego involved in wanting to remove your blockages, it seems to make them more real in a way. So you visualize a bonfire of Divine Light in front of you, and trust that it will trickle to you, because you trust the workings of the Light. 

One elegant way to do this meditation is to pray to your preferred deity, for example Jesus and imagine his energetic body in front of you, completely transparent and radiating Light. If you use Jesus, you can use his words from the Bible "My yoke is easy, and my burden is Light" which holds the essence of this meditation.  And then pray to the Light to remove whatever blockage and visualize his transparent body in front of you. This is how I was taught this meditation.

Just a final note that you don't need to 'actively visualize' and keep feeding the meditation with imagery. If you say that Light is there, it will come to you, as long as you know its true. Whether you actually see light or not doesn't matter, if you need to see Light it will be shown to you.

Hope this helps

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

I find that instead of calling people up on the phone, if I just do 3 hours hard work I get better results.   Rather than watching TV for 2 weeks waiting for the appointment to arrive.   What are we helpless morons ?    

If I was more ill or had less time or had more money or less itching to get going .... then I would call these guys up.

It is admirable that you wish to do these things for yourself but given the name of this forum it is worth pointing out that the many, many Daoists I have known tend to consider visiting skilled physicians and healers when need be it a perfectly wise "technique." If you need help and ask for it, that is the opposite of moronic. If you are confident you can figure it out on your own, more power to you. 

• Like 3

What is the cause of your blockage?

What type is your blockage?

There is no universal way to clean it out. Some require physical massage or needles, some change in diet or herbal supplements, some go away with emotional cleanse.

If you try removing physical blockage caused by food allergy with mental meditation you are bound to fail your whole life.

I know too many of such people, who spend their whole life clearing out blockages which they create unkowingly their whole life.

They keep thinking those are new or "deeper" blockages, but in fact it is one and the same, never fixed error.

• Thanks 1

On 8/18/2018 at 9:10 AM, rideforever said:

I think I am going to get Michael Winn's Extraordinary Meridiens DVD, they are a likely candidate and go hard at it.

Hi rideforever,

that is MW 8EMQG set by Richardo B Serrano. He wrote a book in which along the some other practices he explains 8WMQG set.

On 8/17/2018 at 12:16 PM, rideforever said:

It is a question for those with serious experience.   I am looking for the most rapid powerful time-efficient method of surgical blockage clearance.   Not the usual stuff.

I have been using Frantzis Outer Inner Dissolving but find it takes an ice age for very deep blockages that refuse.
Just been trying breathing water > fire (alchemizing) through one, it does something but still not efficient.

Any serious practitioners know something that they might share ?

Nothing is faster or more powerful than joint (working with a partner/master) purification. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jox said:

Hi rideforever,

that is MW 8EMQG set by Richardo B Serrano. He wrote a book in which along the some other practices he explains 8WMQG set.

Thanks man, yes I have this very video and I know Serrano, and this is exactly the one I do in the morning.   At the moment i have been trying doing one round of this form and then 3 BKF Heaven & Earths, and then the form and then H&E.   Pretty powerful, bordering on ungrounding.   But yes very good.

This one also very good :

Good news.
In fact I have managed to shift quite a lot of stuff this week.

Santi posture is dynamite for clearing out leg blockages, and yes it can be painful.  I do 5 mins per side, and just keep alternating until I can't do.   Very good.

Second method is the extraordinary meridiens businesses described before.

Third method is dissolving the upper palate ( comes from that Alchemy Book voidyanger keeps posting ) ... and actually dissolving head blockages starting from within the mouth and working outwards very good.

Fourth method is doing 6 healing sounds but using the aforementioned big diagram of emotions which is also amazing.

So it's all good.

The thing about doing it yourself is that ... you can do it yourself.
Nothing more soul destroying to wait 2 weeks for an appointment with a "therapist" to do something for you and then pay for it.   Although maybe it can help, but .... to maintain health is life isn't it, so must get good at it.

And I don't have 2 weeks to wait, nor 2 minutes.

• Like 2

And there's more.   Although I am still doing qigong I have somewhat given up on it as a major blockage clearer.
Here's what I do now with big success :

1. Zhan Zhuang, either Santi or last 2 postures in Lam Kam Chuen's Way of Energy.
2. Bioenergetics, for instance Pelvic Release by Devaraj on youtube

3. This Dancing / Emotions CD is very good https://dragonrising.com/store/emotrance_energy_dancing/1/   if you can get it.   Dancing or something like it, is a natural method of healing for mammals.   Same with bioenergetic shaking.

4. Solar Plexus : emotion centre - being firmly connected internally tot this centre allows you to work with emotions otherwise they will swim around forever with no centre, it has to be embodied.   Better if you embody Tantien / SP / Heart all together, then you have a solid anchor for your emotions/feelings.   If you know how to do this.

Qigong methods I find useless, and after several years I officially abandon them for this purpose.

In my experience and with some of my students, more or less, the blockages goes away instantly after a week of dry fasting or a month of fruit diet.

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:34 AM, Jeff said:

Nothing is faster or more powerful than joint (working with a partner/master) purification. 

I would agree with this.

• Like 1