Lightseeker

Does this forum enjoy spam threads?

During a PM exchange with a certain member on this board, I was quite frankly surprised that he/she asked me to create another “14 page long spam thread” in response for more information. Now I’m sure most of you don’t share this persons values, but I was just surprised whether this forum amongst many others, relishes “14+” page threads emanating off genuine inquiries.

That member was likely being sarcastic, and while you may believe you are serious, so far, many of our attempts to explain what is needed of a serious practitioner and what kind of teacher would be able to impart these techniques have been ignored by you. 

Serious questions are unanswered or given a justification. 

Explaining how things work in the world of energetics seems to be a pick and choose affair.

There are indeed free techniques, but to ask for secret teachings those of us have paid for like from Loneman Pai is not just rude and disrespectful, but wrong and has energetic consequences for stealing that which does not belong to you.

Avoiding the ego deflation and character development is an easy way to find yourself in deep shit. Read Thomas Ashley-Farrand's "Healing Mantras" or "Shakti Mantras" and "Chakra Mantras", which give mantras for free that impart power after 125,000 or more repetitions as well as the science behind it and how we reincarnate with those siddhis in any life we commit that practice. He talks of the same story about Shiva Bali Yoga, a guy who could leave his body and manifest material objects, but had zero character and that guy was punished by nature when he left his body trying to show off to the group how he was more powerful than anyone else and then a flood occurred and killed him while he was away from his body, but funny enough, in full lotus. 

Avoiding any sort of service or financial exchange for the high level techniques is theft and you demand a gift which in turn translates to others have to steal for you and that still reflects back on you. 

We all have tried to explain in many threads, but are you really interested in learning? You have been trained by the universe here with those of us who are responding as the Tao: those who are serious, those who respect it, and those who laugh at it. Which of those three are you?

I was once just like you and when you said in another thread that if I "were in your shoes that I would understand" you ignored that comment and went to other threads. Others have given you free teachings like Inner Smile. 

Why don't you start a personal practice journal here and actually begin one of the many things you've been given and stick with it for a while?

Why don't you actually reflect on the lessons you are learning (if you are indeed learning and recognize you could be if you are open enough to know we're all trying to help you and have fun with it too) in that PPJ?

I don't expect a response from you or to be taken seriously. 

I was a know-it-all kid who thought I was tough when I was your age. Didn't get me far. I have faith you will eventually grow out of this and find a good teacher and system, and until then, I and the rest of us here have fun with you as your uncles and aunts who know you won't listen to a damn thing we say, son. 

But me, I'll be that older brother who tells it to you straight and laughs at you when you burn your hands on the stove after auntie Em told ya not to touch it because it's hot. I'll warn you that if you try to reach for the top shelf where all my skin mags are, I'll know because you'll find a box with a note inside that says, "SUCKER!" since you'll NEVER find my skin mags (or, hidden teachings) unless I want to share them, and I only share them if you ask nicely and do what your aunties and uncles here ask you to do, and be nice to yo' mama and yo' daddy. 

Here's a free hint since you're a teen: go read Grant Morrison's The Invisibles graphic novel series. It was written using Chaos Magick. Go read Alan Moore's Promethea. It's a history of magic in comic book format and myth. Buy them--don't download them for free. Those books are cursed and will burn you if you try to steal from these high level magicians. 

• Like 5

@ Lightseeker

The problem might be that you are essentially asking the same thing over and over again. You want power or control over other people, and preferably in a magical and cost free manner. Now even apart from ethical questions most spiritual paths involve a diminishing of egocentric concerns and behaviour. So from a spiritual perspective you want to move in a completely wrong direction. Should we help you get into that kind of trouble?

Edited by wandelaar
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Spammers normally die young here.

i thought only the good die young.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, thelerner said:

i thought only the good die young.

Actually, they said that incorrectly.  It is only the young and foolish die young.

8 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

During a PM exchange with a certain member on this board, I was quite frankly surprised that he/she asked me to create another “14 page long spam thread” in response for more information. Now I’m sure most of you don’t share this persons values, but I was just surprised whether this forum amongst many others, relishes “14+” page threads emanating off genuine inquiries.

Ummmmm .....   is this the start of it  ?

4 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Spammers normally die young here.

Not surprised

40117-2645-mx.jpg

Corn and spam muffin

spam-fries.jpg

Spam fries with mayo

hello-kitty-spam-musubi-655.jpg

Hello Kitty spam sushi

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

That member was likely being sarcastic, and while you may believe you are serious, so far, many of our attempts to explain what is needed of a serious practitioner and what kind of teacher would be able to impart these techniques have been ignored by you. 

Serious questions are unanswered or given a justification. 

Explaining how things work in the world of energetics seems to be a pick and choose affair.

There are indeed free techniques, but to ask for secret teachings those of us have paid for like from Loneman Pai is not just rude and disrespectful, but wrong and has energetic consequences for stealing that which does not belong to you.

Avoiding the ego deflation and character development is an easy way to find yourself in deep shit. Read Thomas Ashley-Farrand's "Healing Mantras" or "Shakti Mantras" and "Chakra Mantras", which give mantras for free that impart power after 125,000 or more repetitions as well as the science behind it and how we reincarnate with those siddhis in any life we commit that practice. He talks of the same story about Shiva Bali Yoga, a guy who could leave his body and manifest material objects, but had zero character and that guy was punished by nature when he left his body trying to show off to the group how he was more powerful than anyone else and then a flood occurred and killed him while he was away from his body, but funny enough, in full lotus. 

Avoiding any sort of service or financial exchange for the high level techniques is theft and you demand a gift which in turn translates to others have to steal for you and that still reflects back on you. 

We all have tried to explain in many threads, but are you really interested in learning? You have been trained by the universe here with those of us who are responding as the Tao: those who are serious, those who respect it, and those who laugh at it. Which of those three are you?

I was once just like you and when you said in another thread that if I "were in your shoes that I would understand" you ignored that comment and went to other threads. Others have given you free teachings like Inner Smile. 

Why don't you start a personal practice journal here and actually begin one of the many things you've been given and stick with it for a while?

Why don't you actually reflect on the lessons you are learning (if you are indeed learning and recognize you could be if you are open enough to know we're all trying to help you and have fun with it too) in that PPJ?

I don't expect a response from you or to be taken seriously. 

I was a know-it-all kid who thought I was tough when I was your age. Didn't get me far. I have faith you will eventually grow out of this and find a good teacher and system, and until then, I and the rest of us here have fun with you as your uncles and aunts who know you won't listen to a damn thing we say, son. 

But me, I'll be that older brother who tells it to you straight and laughs at you when you burn your hands on the stove after auntie Em told ya not to touch it because it's hot. I'll warn you that if you try to reach for the top shelf where all my skin mags are, I'll know because you'll find a box with a note inside that says, "SUCKER!" since you'll NEVER find my skin mags (or, hidden teachings) unless I want to share them, and I only share them if you ask nicely and do what your aunties and uncles here ask you to do, and be nice to yo' mama and yo' daddy. 

Here's a free hint since you're a teen: go read Grant Morrison's The Invisibles graphic novel series. It was written using Chaos Magick. Go read Alan Moore's Promethea. It's a history of magic in comic book format and myth. Buy them--don't download them for free. Those books are cursed and will burn you if you try to steal from these high level magicians. 

As always I have great respect for what you and everyone else say. You ESPECIALLY ,  because of the length and detail in your responses...

Edited by Lightseeker

3 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

As always I have great respect for what you and everyone else say. You ESPECIALLY ,  because of the length and detail in your responses...

I'm the guy in the carnival who tells you what the joke is when all the clowns, fat men, and bearded ladies are laughing and you're lost in that fun house of life, and when you still don't get it, I say it anyway because all the lions, tigers, and bears or the sword-swallowers and knife jugglers are all too much for you to handle and pay attention to where the real gems are and how you can be a star. That's who I am, son, don't forget. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nungali said:

40117-2645-mx.jpg

I was a bit disappointed when I discovered that the thread wasn't really about this.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Aetherous said:

I was a bit disappointed when I discovered that the thread wasn't really about this.

It can be ....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1