Benbeastmode

Really need help with healing, qigoing recommendations?

Hey guys,

I'm having this issue that i'm hoping I can help be using a healing method of qigong. (This might be the wrong section, i'm a bit out of it at the moment).

Recently i've been doing Life Force Qigong by Chris Bale. I like it because it's short and simple, i've looked at other things and struggled to understand it or do 40+ minutes a day with also doing the gym and other things.

Anyway, i'm posting because i'm hoping some kind of healing qigong will help me. I've got some kind of infection recently, several tests everything has come back negative so I don't know what it is. But it is basically a pain in my groin area, some burning feelings in my penis. I took some antibiotics for it but then it seemed to get worse after briefly getting better. The doctor gave me different ones and another test that come back negative for everything. In frustration of it being pretty bad 2 nights ago I started taking those antibiotics after trying to do other things like different herbs and also a subliminal to boost my immune system which I feel has helped. I've also found it hard to think properly, waking up with fatigued muscles even when I took last week off the gym, random anxiety.

But after 3 days on them it seems to have gotten worse. 2 nights ago it was pretty bad in bed, enough that I could barely sleep and feelings that I just want to die.  Last night was similar. Also along with not being able to sleep I started shaking, was cold. Had my electric blanket on for ages, and even went to have a hot shower then got back into bed just hoping for some relief. I've also been trying all kinds of things just to get some sleep so I can forget for a while. Chamomile tea, melotonin. None of them are working right now. I also have had a tight chest.

I'm hoping in the end after a week of use antibiotics do take care of it. I'm going to the doctor about the tight chest today as it's got worse (the first one I could get into so soon) as it might be a reaction to the antibiotic. But seeing this stuff has got worse from following the other doctors advice i'm worried it won't help.

But there seems some other issue. I'm wondering if it's candida as i've had alot of issues with that but never in this specific way. I thought it was an STD at first but the way it first started doesn't seem to go along with that and 2 tests were negative.

Speaking of candida which if it's not related it's still something I want to deal with. I've literally spent like thousands of dollars trying different things to deal with it to varying success. Since i'm in better shape and lost weight and eat healthier it's alot better. But still flares up sometimes. The best thing I found was himalayan salt flushes which helped me get energy back after trying so many other things. But if any of you have done these, especially regular ones know they are horrible to go through. And since i'm on antibiotics I don't know if they will conflict.

So i'm looking for the best qigong for healing that I can do by myself at home with a dvd or whatever. The one i'm looking at is Chi Kung for Health by Terence Dunn. I have the first dvd and have ordered the rest. Would this set be suitable or would you guys recommend something else?

My most pressing issue is dealing with the pain and horribleness of whatever is going on in my groin, to get some relief. And also the problem in my chest.

Then the longer term issue is dealing with the candida that i've tried almost everything to deal with and made some progress with but not fully.

Yestarday I did the warmup and the first exercise from Chi Kung for Health Volume 1 - Five Standing Meditations. The practice guide says to start with 1 standing and 1 sitting a day but I only have the first dvd for now. And I think it's good to start small to get in the habit anyway, so i'm starting with that.

My initial report is I felt a different kind of energy than Life Force Qigong, it felt stronger. And some energy around my head and eyes like I was wide awake and more alert and my eyes even felt more open. I was shaking during it which made me wonder if it was the qigong or the qigong interacting with my issue (as I was shaking in bed). I felt a little worse after it, but then after sitting down for a while I felt a bit better. Though unfortunately the burning is back and I feel worse again. But it was a taste of it and i'll continue it daily. About an hour later my chest felt better, but today I didn't feel better after doing it. I actually felt so weak I struggled to do the exercises but I made it through.

The doctor hasn't been much help. He actually seemed confused especially when I went back a second time and just gave different antibiotics. So i'm looking at other avenues. I also have a session next week in a healthfood/alternative healing type store where he hooks me up to a machine to see what's going on and finds out what I need to deal with it. I didn't get the name of the process (i'll report that after I go for it) but I seriously didn't care, the guy asked alot of questions and seemed to be knowledgable and i'm open to whatever can help. I've known the owners of the shop for years and they don't seem dodgy or anything so I think I can trust it. I'm also considering acupuncture/chinese medicine.

Not sure what else to say. Sorry about the long post but this thing is doing my head in. I can't even use sleep to 'escape' and get some relief. At first the day was the relief but since starting this second round of antibiotics, day 3 today.. and it's actually got worse. I'm so fatigued and tired but just can't sleep at all.

I tried to goto the gym hoping some exercise would help me feel better, after like 2 light sets I left because I got lightheaded. I don't want to take more time off the gym but I might have to.

I've also been looking at different alternative healing audios, energetic clearings and such. I honestly don't put much stock in that stuff but right now i'm willing to try just for some relief!

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Benbeastmode
  • Like 1

organic clove essential oil - best antibacterial, antiviral

Also ginger - antiviral - get bulk organic powder

fresh organic garlic - antiviral antibacterial

organic cayenne - speeds up the circulation of the others, also antiseptic.

2 hours ago, Benbeastmode said:

Hey guys,

I'm having this issue that i'm hoping I can help be using a healing method of qigong. (This might be the wrong section, i'm a bit out of it at the moment).

Recently i've been doing Life Force Qigong by Chris Bale. I like it because it's short and simple, i've looked at other things and struggled to understand it or do 40+ minutes a day with also doing the gym and other things.

Anyway, i'm posting because i'm hoping some kind of healing qigong will help me. I've got some kind of infection recently, several tests everything has come back negative so I don't know what it is. But it is basically a pain in my groin area, some burning feelings in my penis. I took some antibiotics for it but then it seemed to get worse after briefly getting better. The doctor gave me different ones and another test that come back negative for everything. In frustration of it being pretty bad 2 nights ago I started taking those antibiotics after trying to do other things like different herbs and also a subliminal to boost my immune system which I feel has helped. I've also found it hard to think properly, waking up with fatigued muscles even when I took last week off the gym, random anxiety.

But after 3 days on them it seems to have gotten worse. 2 nights ago it was pretty bad in bed, enough that I could barely sleep and feelings that I just want to die.  Last night was similar. Also along with not being able to sleep I started shaking, was cold. Had my electric blanket on for ages, and even went to have a hot shower then got back into bed just hoping for some relief. I've also been trying all kinds of things just to get some sleep so I can forget for a while. Chamomile tea, melotonin. None of them are working right now. I also have had a tight chest.

I'm hoping in the end after a week of use antibiotics do take care of it. I'm going to the doctor about the tight chest today as it's got worse (the first one I could get into so soon) as it might be a reaction to the antibiotic. But seeing this stuff has got worse from following the other doctors advice i'm worried it won't help.

But there seems some other issue. I'm wondering if it's candida as i've had alot of issues with that but never in this specific way. I thought it was an STD at first but the way it first started doesn't seem to go along with that and 2 tests were negative.

Speaking of candida which if it's not related it's still something I want to deal with. I've literally spent like thousands of dollars trying different things to deal with it to varying success. Since i'm in better shape and lost weight and eat healthier it's alot better. But still flares up sometimes. The best thing I found was himalayan salt flushes which helped me get energy back after trying so many other things. But if any of you have done these, especially regular ones know they are horrible to go through. And since i'm on antibiotics I don't know if they will conflict.

So i'm looking for the best qigong for healing that I can do by myself at home with a dvd or whatever. The one i'm looking at is Chi Kung for Health by Terence Dunn. I have the first dvd and have ordered the rest. Would this set be suitable or would you guys recommend something else?

My most pressing issue is dealing with the pain and horribleness of whatever is going on in my groin, to get some relief. And also the problem in my chest.

Then the longer term issue is dealing with the candida that i've tried almost everything to deal with and made some progress with but not fully.

Yestarday I did the warmup and the first exercise from Chi Kung for Health Volume 1 - Five Standing Meditations. The practice guide says to start with 1 standing and 1 sitting a day but I only have the first dvd for now. And I think it's good to start small to get in the habit anyway, so i'm starting with that.

My initial report is I felt a different kind of energy than Life Force Qigong, it felt stronger. And some energy around my head and eyes like I was wide awake and more alert and my eyes even felt more open. I was shaking during it which made me wonder if it was the qigong or the qigong interacting with my issue (as I was shaking in bed). I felt a little worse after it, but then after sitting down for a while I felt a bit better. Though unfortunately the burning is back and I feel worse again. But it was a taste of it and i'll continue it daily. About an hour later my chest felt better, but today I didn't feel better after doing it. I actually felt so weak I struggled to do the exercises but I made it through.

The doctor hasn't been much help. He actually seemed confused especially when I went back a second time and just gave different antibiotics. So i'm looking at other avenues. I also have a session next week in a healthfood/alternative healing type store where he hooks me up to a machine to see what's going on and finds out what I need to deal with it. I didn't get the name of the process (i'll report that after I go for it) but I seriously didn't care, the guy asked alot of questions and seemed to be knowledgable and i'm open to whatever can help. I've known the owners of the shop for years and they don't seem dodgy or anything so I think I can trust it. I'm also considering acupuncture/chinese medicine.

Not sure what else to say. Sorry about the long post but this thing is doing my head in. I can't even use sleep to 'escape' and get some relief. At first the day was the relief but since starting this second round of antibiotics, day 3 today.. and it's actually got worse. I'm so fatigued and tired but just can't sleep at all.

I tried to goto the gym hoping some exercise would help me feel better, after like 2 light sets I left because I got lightheaded. I don't want to take more time off the gym but I might have to.

I've also been looking at different alternative healing audios, energetic clearings and such. I honestly don't put much stock in that stuff but right now i'm willing to try just for some relief!

Thanks for reading.

Flying phoenix is defenetly a solid practice for boosting health and wellbeing. I've had a lot of success with it. I would also suggest something like elderberry for what your describing. Either a syrup or gaia has extract capsules you can open and take under the tounge for a more potent delivery. It's very good at taking care of viruses in the body, clearing mucus in the body, boasting the immune system and a number of other things. 

Qigong is definitely a good idea, and I would also highly recommend a consultation with a qualified and reputable TCM practitioner. I've often found that they can get to the bottom of issues that have left western doctors stumped, and TCM herbal medicine can work pretty quickly sometimes, depending on the case. 

• Like 3

During this time of not knowing what the problem is, and trying to figure that out, it's good to focus on all of the lifestyle choices that we know promote health. I'll list a few...

Going to bed at 10 pm ideally, or before midnight.

Not excessively having sex or masturbating...basically, waiting at least 2-3 days or more in between those activities.

Eating 3 meals per day. Eating them while calm. Chewing the food really well rather than swallowing pieces that aren't fully broken apart.
Drinking enough water in a day (1/2 gallon to 1 gallon at different times throughout the day, especially when waking and prior to sleep).
Getting sunshine and fresh air, especially in the mornings.
Getting exercise, preferably outdoors.
Having fun with friends or family.
Doing things you enjoy. Relaxing. Forgetting about health issues.

Here's a way to think about healing: we can go on a downward spiral toward illness, or on an upward spiral toward well being, based on what we're cultivating in each moment. If we're super stressed about weird symptoms...that's not helping to say the least. Intense emotions are a cause of disease. It's cultivating downward toward that.

If we can do the healthy lifestyle ideas above, then it cultivates us upward toward feeling better and eventually being better. Even if we don't believe that to be true, these things can just make us feel good compared to not doing them, so even if they don't end up resolving the issue and you still need to figure that out, they'll at least help take the edge off of the problems.

• Like 4

Second opinion time with another western MD first. This first guy is not doing u justice. I’m an RN and not sure what is going on with you but it sounds like it could be serious, not that it is, you just need to rule out any concerning pathology before pursuing alternative medicine. A TCM doctor is a great idea after you rule this out. A good one is very hard to find most are bumbling new age idiots but they are out there I had to go to 5 different ones in my area to find one that knows his stuff, time consuming and expensive but even though I’m an RN I prefer TCM for most conditions, just the way it is. Western medications cause spiraling intertwined side effects. Qigong is not the answer to cure you of a disease, I used to dream that was true but it’s not. You need a healing modality in coordination with it. You are throwing darts at a board with all the things u are doing, you just need a QB to find an effective play for you that works, then continue to practice qigong to rebuild and maintain. Good luck and don’t give up on finding an answer anywhere u need to look. 

• Like 1

A stream of oregano oil into a falling of water. Drink the gallon everyday.  Kills most pathogens. You want to supplement with some kind of probiotic too during this.

Thanks guys, I hadn't replied as some days i've been fatigued, but I have paid attention to the replies.

I'm noticing some improvement, sometimes it flares up a little. Been sleeping a ton. Had blood tests and a scan, but unfortunately have to wait a week to get an appointment with the doctor for results. Though not being sure how much the other doctor randomly giving me antibiotics twice in a row without knowing what I had 'just incase' i'm worried it made this whole thing worse. This other doctor I went to seemed better and she asked alot of questions and the appt was like 20 minutes instead of just a quick appointment.

The thing with acupuncture/TCM here might be that there's only 1 practitioner I know of. I live in a small place, i'm hoping she's good. I'm likely going to put off the other thing with the alternative guy for now. I do have towns near me I could see if there is TCM practitioners too. Any tips on finding a good one?

The choices for a healthy lifestyle, my lifestyle is pretty healthy. I could improve in some of those areas I guess. I definately know what you mean about the intense emotions. My chest is less tight but my heartbeat is strong at night and i'm wondering if it's some anxiety due to some trauma. I've got my subconscious focused on boosting my immune system at the moment so can't yet approach it from that angle. Except for doing TRE (Trauma release exercises).

I do see Chi Kung as an assistance to healing, along with other ways i'll be approaching it.

Thanks for the replies.

I have had this particular problem, candida infecting the groin and appendix - is it on the right ?

What to do ?

I can tell you my protocol.

First thing in the morning squat on the toilet, this is critical for emptying the caecum.  Candida infections trickle down the rest of the pipe and get through the gut wall.

Probiotic stuff : is very important :  I used Rhythm Pure Coconut, it's excellent and I have tried a lot.  Have it at breakfast.  And I take Lindens probiotics plus.   The Rhythm stuff really is extremely good.

If there is an active infection then in the morning I put 1/2 teaspoon of bentonite + 1/2 teaspoon of fine psyllium shake to mix with half cup and straight down.   It absorbs the infected material and carries it through.  And I take Lindens Colon formula likewise to clean.

Okay Candida killers.   I have a vast arsenal in my cupboard but I tell it is no good because you kill and it half dies and the dying mass infects the colon etc...    This is the not the way.   Gentle replacement is the way.   With breakfast I take :
Vitamin C (Patrick Holford 1.4g)
1 x Lindens garlic oil 
1 x Bioforce Grapfruit Seed Extract (GSE)

... and that's it.   I did go through a period of 2x garlic oil but you can overdo it and damage the stomach.   Slow improvement.

Breakfasts : Organic Oats / banana / apple / seeds / crushed lindsseed + Rhythm, cinnamon, pinchsalt

Also have the remains of this for lunch

Exclude : Wheat, sugar, all breads, milk if you need to, and coarse foods, also Peas (high fodmaps meaning high fermentation)

Dinner : fish rice often, or veggie quiche, with salad, rice crackers

At night if you need more pills : 1 x GSE + 1 x Capryllic Acid (Lindens) + 1 x turmeric

So that's all simple and cheap.   The only strong thing in the whole lot is the garlic.    This is better than trying to nuke your body.

Sex > depletes the immune system

What is the underlying cause :
> emotional pain : >> 6 healing sound qigong, get good at it do it a lot, but get good at it

> emotional tension especially around the stomach >> shaking / bioenergetics / dancing 

For circulation issues you can use  BK Frantzis Dragong & Tiger ... it is excellently taught on DVD you wont' go wrong

Standing meditations like Terry Dunn's Chi Kung For Health, strengthens the system

Qigong might keep you alive, but .... deal with what is inside.

Healing tea from Dr Christopher naturopath in the US :
Barberry root + chickweed  + mullein flowers > these sooth the digestive tissues
Brown Linseed + ground licorice + lemonbalm > the linseed becomes a gel, licorice for digestive problems since Ancient Egyp, lemonbalm slight mood uplift ... Linseed gel production is sensitive to cooking temp and time.   About 1/2 tablespoon per Litre, cooked for 15mins on low heat, after boiling.
Mix all that together and you have something, just drink it all day and night.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1