Lost in Translation

Psychic Attack

30 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

I keep thinking of the movie IT. Once the characters face/conquer the fear, the monster loses power over them. I think there’s a bit of truth in this. 

Oh, yes! So true! Fear is perhaps the most misunderstood emotion. Fear is a kind of power, like electricity, and like electricity it can make you move against your will. Perhaps I'll make a thread on that at another time...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

Oh, yes! So true! Fear is perhaps the most misunderstood emotion. Fear is a kind of power, like electricity, and like electricity it can make you move against your will. Perhaps I'll make a thread on that at another time...

Fully agree mate.

I've long had the observation in myself that what is often interpreted as fear, is actually the sudden rise of inner power in response to a situation.  The pure energy of it is neutral, but so potent, it triggers the reject response and is easily labeled as fear and shunned, instead of cultivated and used.  Seems a symptom of the disconnected nature of our culture. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

in certain cases fear is a useful survival mechanism that is not to be ignored, but fear turned to panic lessons chances of survival.

So just one idea about something like fear which has other aspects doesn't  cover everything. 

same goes for anger...

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ONE said:

U R A

tas_devil.jpg

Nooo ... he is an 'islander'

me  ....  I'm  a   'cheeky fellah'

1-northernquol.jpg

cute isnt he  ...

Spoiler

tiger-quoll-2-500x333.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

I keep thinking of the movie IT. Once the characters face/conquer the fear, the monster loses power over them. I think there’s a bit of truth in this. 

:)

How cool is this for a demo of that principle ;

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

:)

How cool is this for a demo of that principle ;

Wow, such a powerful video. I love it!

Eventually, you get tired of running and hiding ... and turn to face whatever is chasing you...

I've been known to be a distance runner with some things!

Cool vid.

Too bad the principle applies only when the danger is just in the mind.

• Like 2

On 8/13/2018 at 3:00 PM, Lost in Translation said:

How does one protect against psychic attacks?

I find it useful to call upon sympathetic spirits such as Kuan Yin or Jesus. Surrounding myself with golden light and visualizing large steel doors slamming shut between me and the attacker seem to help. Sometimes when I'm asleep or just no paying attention some hook or barb will get through. It's annoying.

What methods do other bums use to keep their space clear of such things?

Well this question is right up the alley of something I would ask! But, in response, as far as Hinduism goes many mantras exists to protect one from ghosts and psychic attacks. They are called Kavach mantras, and they exists for various deities. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pretty much every method I practice has an aspect of protection against psychic attacks that I don't even think about it because of how powerful they are on top of their other uses.

In the mantra practice, there are mantras that offer protection generally or against demons, and can also banish and re-balance or clear the space around us. 

In my Tai Chi, there is a Golden Flower form that is for psychic defense as well.

In Tao Tan Pai, the cane form can be used for exorcism. 

Flying Phoenix itself and any of even the basic meditations will protect you a hell of a lot.

Spontaneous Five Animals actually had me do two things one time: the first was become a tiger and attack a psychic eavesdropper and tore him to bits, the second was I vomited a centipede during a deep session and tore some bugs and broken glass shards (etheric ones, mind you) from the body. 

In Akashic practice, we use the psion prayer and entity release prayers to protect ourselves. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Spontaneous Five Animals actually had me do two things one time: the first was become a tiger and attack a psychic eavesdropper and tore him to bits, the second was I vomited a centipede during a deep session and tore some bugs and broken glass shards (etheric ones, mind you) from the body.

What is Spontaneous Five Animals? From your description of the tiger and the centipede it sounds like shamanism.

33 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

What is Spontaneous Five Animals? From your description of the tiger and the centipede it sounds like shamanism.

It is the old original five animals form from Hua Tuo and the body moves spontaneously and involuntarily. Very powerful and wonderful style I learned from my teacher in Sydney. You can read a few stories in my PPJ. 

As it is also rooted in Taoism's foundation from shamanism, yes, there would be no surprise it sounds like shamanism since it was very much that way or animistic rather, before Laozi. 

• Thanks 1

Build up your energy to a high enough level and you have nothing to worry about or fear. As far as calling or invoking protective deities, it’s linked with intent and deep belief, if u have none as in lack of real faith, it’s useless, a paper tiger. A crucifix wielded by a broken faith priest is like bringing a squirt gun to a gun fight. 

On 2018. 8. 14. at 7:42 AM, MopaiWarlord said:

To protect from energy and astral attacks, do not run around pissing off people like Chang, do Qigong and Neigong, Tree and grounding helps a lot to recover from energy issues. Avoid emotional conficts as those also may damage your energy vessel.

To protect from mental attacks. Control your thinking, raise awareness, be like buddha. Do not think or badmouth anyone who has achievement in higher mental bodies. You will not even realize when and how your life got fucked up.

I have personally seen and experienced powerful meditation masters  think badly about someone one day, and next day that person gets trashed in life, gets a terrible uncurable disease like cancer or even dies hit by a bus on street. Some may concider it a coincidence or a fairy tale, it is up to you. Still being more careful in life is never a bad thing.

This actually reminds me of certain accounts related to supposed demonic attacks, like events related to Annabelle's doll: https://www.mirror.co.uk/film/annabelle-based-true-story-real-10959182

The Warrens agreed to take it away and Ed drove Annabelle to their museum for safekeeping. He claimed the doll willed the car's brakes and steering to fail - repeatedly.

He threw Holy Water on Annabelle as she sat on the backseat in a bid to stop the 'attack'. It seemed to pause the weird behaviour.

Arriving home, Ed sat the doll in a chair near his desk - he claims it began to levitate, but then swiftly fall inert. Over the next few weeks it would move, cropping up around the house.

One day a priest came to visit. Seeing the doll in the chair, he picked it up and addressed it, saying: "You're just a ragdoll Annabelle, you can't hurt anyone," tossing her aside.

Ed was appalled, shouting "That's the one thing you better not say!"

An hour later the couple saw the priest off, asking him to call them when he got home. A few hours later he rang, his brakes had cut as he turned on to a busy intersection. He'd been in an accident, his car was destroyed and he had barely survived.

> (Edit: more)

"These are prayers that bind the evil — much like an electric fence for a dog."

It seemed it was over, but it turned out Annabelle wasn't to be restrained.

Lorraine Warren has since warned what happens when Annabelle is mocked.

>

A defiant man visiting the museum had heard the tales and began bashing on Annabelle's case, calling on her to scratch him if she was real. "Son, you need to leave," Ed warned, trying to protect him. He was too late.

>

"[The girlfriend] told us that they were both laughing and joking about the doll when the young man lost control of the bike and crashed head-on into a tree," Lorraine recalled years later.

The man was instantly killed. His girlfriend survived but was in hospital for a year.

Jumping to assumptions here, but could powerful entities like the spirit/demon of Annabelle's doll, have abilities or are capable of things akin to that of powerful internal arts masters? 

The ability to cause harm through mere thoughts or emotions (whether it be directly or indirectly) seem like an incredibly dangerous ability, and something that could easily be abused.

Edited by aden
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, aden said:

This actually reminds me of certain accounts related to supposed demonic attacks, like events related to Annabelle's doll: https://www.mirror.co.uk/film/annabelle-based-true-story-real-10959182

The Warrens agreed to take it away and Ed drove Annabelle to their museum for safekeeping. He claimed the doll willed the car's brakes and steering to fail - repeatedly.

He threw Holy Water on Annabelle as she sat on the backseat in a bid to stop the 'attack'. It seemed to pause the weird behaviour.

Ed and Lorraine Warren were the real deal. They hunted ghosts before that was even a thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_and_Lorraine_Warren

They dealt with demonic and otherworldly attacks. Thankfully I have no experience of that. I've only experienced attacks from living people, and not the most disciplined people at that. I do know someone who has experienced attacks from otherworldly beings. It's much more severe, as one would expect. Not nice stuff. Not nice at all.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, yugenphoenix said:

Please share the details of your friend’s attack, sir?

I wish that I could but I'm not at liberty to discuss other people's experiences without their permission. :(

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

I wish that I could but I'm not at liberty to discuss other people's experiences without their permission. :(

Totally understand that 

On 13/08/2018 at 8:00 PM, Lost in Translation said:

How does one protect against psychic attacks?

I find it useful to call upon sympathetic spirits such as Kuan Yin or Jesus. Surrounding myself with golden light and visualizing large steel doors slamming shut between me and the attacker seem to help. Sometimes when I'm asleep or just no paying attention some hook or barb will get through. It's annoying.

What methods do other bums use to keep their space clear of such things?

Big subject, I approach psychic attack from Taoist Shamanism (Wu/巫). Energetic work, help from spiritual teachers classically known as immortals, Fu talismans and direct confrontation to sort the issue out for good.

Here is one very important tip. 

Shielding in a number of Taoist practices is done with purple and golden light.

Put a purple bubble around you then a gold bubble within.

Purple will cloak you and gold will raise your energetic vibration.

Gold alone will make you Light up and draw a lot of attention from people who “drain” you and other parasites. 

So be sure to put purple on the outside. 

Edited by Qiway
  • Thanks 1

Someone has to be really desperate in order to attack. So if you give them even a little bit of love. They will then exist forever in a rapturous extacy of blissful full body orgasms after another. And then they just go to sleep. Or faint and dream forever of paradise.

Or well... You turn their life upside down. Inside out. x)

It apparently works when you notice it.
I am helping a lot of performers professionally in that respect.
When time presses, you can ask for my help.
You are so talented at practice Taoism