Lost in Translation

Psychic Attack

13 minutes ago, Nungali said:

and  then  ????

It was someone I used to know who really doesn't like me and whom I can't stand either. I'm sure it's related to money, or lack thereof. Nothing to see here, move along... ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fa Xin said:

Oops! I thought the other guy was in the restaurant with you - but he was in the car ! I can’t even blame that on my laggy internet now ! 😅

He   was     in the car  .....   guess where he is now  ? 

angel-heart-cyphere.gif?w=683

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nungali said:

You mean you send the energy down an optic fibre cable ? 

(I am a lo-tech )

Yes. WiFi is the higher level technique. 

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

He   was     in the car  .....   guess where he is now  ? 

angel-heart-cyphere.gif?w=683

U R A

tas_devil.jpg

all of the common precautions and things one does in this world to protect themselves and family physically are done with more awareness  which overlaps in other worlds to whatever degree...  

And there are lots of little but important tips like: "loose lips sink ships,  don't be an easy mark, don't go down dark alleys,  keep an eye out, watch your six",  etc...

also if you are being hunted think and act like a hunter.  For instance don't leave tracks, don't leave personal items around, circle around now and then and watch to see  if anything is on your trail,  don't be overly predictable,  don't be overly open, don't share private information unless you are sure of the other party and never do so in public where any one can horn in on it,  ask yourself why a stranger would strike up a conversation with you out of the blue and then begin to delve into, remark on,  fish into, or give advice about your personal life - such can be hooks and snares to avoid,  watch the trail ahead for out of place things or people,  know your landmarks and optional routes, listen for breaking branches that warn of unexpected approaches, etc... 

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, 3bob said:

all of the common precautions and things one does in this world to protect themselves and family physically are done with more awareness  which overlaps in other worlds to whatever degree...  

And there are lots of little but important tips like: "loose lips sink ships,  don't be an easy mark, don't go down dark alleys,  keep an eye out, watch your six",  etc...

also if you are being hunted think and act like a hunter.  For instance don't leave tracks, don't leave personal items around, circle around now and then and watch to see  if anything is on your trail,  don't be overly predictable,  don't be overly open, don't share private information unless you are sure of the other party and never do so in public where any one can horn in on it,  ask yourself why a stranger would strike up a conversation with you out of the blue and then begin to delve into, remark on,  fish into, or give advice about your personal life - such can be hooks and snares to avoid,  watch the trail ahead for out of place things or people,  know your landmarks and optional routes, listen for breaking branches that warn of unexpected approaches, etc... 

Get urself a

https://www.jerusalemnanobible.com/shopgateway/shop-new-testament-nano-bible/jem-stem-nano-bible/

Quite simple, project your energy outward into a ball with you in the center. I call it 'drown in energy'.

After that, with intention melt/merge into that ball of energy. Viola, a protective ball.

Now you put your intention, just say be active while you're asleep... etc.. I call it 'programming'

How do you know it won't turn off when sleeping... well you'll know at the next morning.

Practice makes perfect.

Your goal is a long lasting and good protective ball. At beginning, it's quite possible that you'll make a pretty holey ball or easily collapse ball. How do you know a good ball? Just test it.

What type of qi/energy to make the ball? It's free to choose, nobody says you can only say one type of energy to make the ball. 

From my experience, when I was celebating (not that I have a partner though), I experienced almost weekly 'nightmare wet dreams'. Low level Spirit is stealing energy throught that. How do I know? It's like after doing astral projection for first time, your body is empty, dantian is empty, you feel sluggish and very tired, most of all there's a connection left behind and the incident time is always the same around 4AM. Also did sanity check by asking my counselor and my counselor taught me the first paragraph. My findings so far are at second paragraph. Does it work? Well, kinda. It went from weekly to biweekly and it still ruined my celebating, lol.

Asking higher being might works but it's like lottery. It's like dealing with human society. You ask someone to fix your stuffs and if you're unlucky, you might call someone incompetence instead. I'm not saying the higher being is fake but it's quite a possible an impostor comes to fool you. If you know how to differentiate real and impostor, well...you won't open this thread.

Another option is to buy protective amulet or get initiated in something like kalacakra, all that imbued with automatic defensive system.

In all honestly, you don't need to do anything, just like ONE said. Your energy will automatically protect but it is shared with other activity. I rarely do that protective ball anymore as I found out about that. I just do it after when I get awaken after retaliating from nightmare, sensing there's a need of extra energy in protection department. Nowadays I just cleanse/ground myself of the accumulated negative energies due to daily activities before sleeping so energy can flow better then do daily strengthening/storing energy so the automatic stuffs has more energy and power for its activities. 

• Like 1

I think if you've cultivated spirituality enough, or even cultivated qi enough, your field becomes strong enough that bad stuff just sluffs off or bounces off you without any effort, and shadow beings flee from you. It's as if you radiate light, and it fills all the space around you, influencing the outer world...whereas you're aware of the outer world, but it changes your state of being less than before.

I tend to think that living in a headspace of believing you're being negatively affected by others psychically isn't so good...to some extent, believe it is so and it becomes so. That's a dark state of mind to be in...better to even just pretend nothing is wrong. Then it becomes more true, and eventually the problem really goes away.

It may also be the case that psychic attacks seeming to happen are a symptom of having poor boundaries in other aspects of one's life, and establishing rock solid boundaries in another area that needs it might help resolve the issue.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

This is going in the right direction but take it a step further.  Bouncing off implies some kind of shield, and there is no shield, no shielding, shielding is a joke, it doesn't exist, people who think shields can select between good and bad are dreaming a new age fairy tale dream.  

Sluffing-off is a better concept than bouncing off, but what you're looking for here is being transparent.  The true way consists of two things.  One is being spiritually strong enough, having a pure heart, and the other is being transparent, not having anywhere that the bad stuff can stick to you.  Lao Tzu even mentions this in the TTC.

To understand how energy or mental (mind) attacks work, I'd recommend to study a bit of physics and newton third law. Any kind of attack is a relationship between atleast two objects.

When an average person uses all his power and hits physically mma fighter or wrestling guy about 150kg weight. He will do zero damage and get his own hand or leg broken depending on how much force he put in.

If you hit physically not a person, but armed and highly resistant metal, you will get a very serious injury.

Now lets get to energy and mental attacks.

Energy attacks work if energy does not disperse on the way of travelling and it hits an object which is energy body.

Energy body mass and condition is different with different practitioners.

Mental body attacks work with thought and mind. They target mental body and consciousness. When you think negatively about someone you are actually performing a mental attack. However, because your mental bodies are weak and has low energy levels the impact will be similar to moskito buzzing around.

But if you think badly about person who has powerful mental bodies, you are like a bug running under the train. You will be hit by 100% of your force mulitplied by the difference in your mental bodies conditions.

To protect from physical attacks - go to martial arts and physical body conditioning, avoid physical fights.

To protect from energy and astral attacks, do not run around pissing off people like Chang, do Qigong and Neigong, Tree and grounding helps a lot to recover from energy issues. Avoid emotional conficts as those also may damage your energy vessel.

To protect from mental attacks. Control your thinking, raise awareness, be like buddha. Do not think or badmouth anyone who has achievement in higher mental bodies. You will not even realize when and how your life got fucked up.

I have personally seen and experienced powerful meditation masters  think badly about someone one day, and next day that person gets trashed in life, gets a terrible uncurable disease like cancer or even dies hit by a bus on street. Some may concider it a coincidence or a fairy tale, it is up to you. Still being more careful in life is never a bad thing.

Edited by MopaiWarlord
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

This is going in the right direction but take it a step further.  Bouncing off implies some kind of shield, and there is no shield, no shielding, shielding is a joke, it doesn't exist, people who think shields can select between good and bad are dreaming a new age fairy tale dream.  

Sluffing-off is a better concept than bouncing off, but what you're looking for here is being transparent.  The true way consists of two things.  One is being spiritually strong enough, having a pure heart, and the other is being transparent, not having anywhere that the bad stuff can stick to you.  Lao Tzu even mentions this in the TTC.

I know what you're talking about...transparency could be another way. The bouncing or sluffing off is due to there being a shield (of personal qi, and of virtue). It's just not one that we'd have to sit there and imagine or visualize. Good and bad do exist.

• Like 1

Spending too much time building shields or tying to circumvent attacks only gives power to them in my experience.

I really try to give them attention in the beginning so as to say, "I see you, you've no power" and then carry on with my day. Granted, there have been times I've gotten caught up in it but the more I tried to shield and gave conscious thought to combat it, the tighter the grip.

I find it effective to change my focus after the initial acknowledgment. Being outdoors, barefooted, connecting is of the most benefit to me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There is a lot here to think about. Summarizing the responses so far:

A) Shields don't really work, at least not in the long run since they

A1) Give power to the attacker and

A2) A strong enough force can always smash them and

A3) They require maintenance

B ) Calling upon higher powers is dodgy because

B1) You may receive a response from an entity that is pretending to be the higher power (spiritual identity theft!)

C) Building a more robust energy body is the way to go since it

C1) Raises your overall energetic strength, making it harder to attack you and

C2) Increases your ability to perceive, recognize and address attacks head on and

C3) Reflects the attackers efforts back on to them if they don't cease and desist

Have I missed anything?

Edited by Lost in Translation
Had to change "B )" since it created a B) symbol...

LiT, may I ask why a stabbing sensation in the eye would be indicative of the particular individual you mentioned? 

And do you experience the same sensation regarding other individuals?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

There is a lot here to think about. Summarizing the responses so far:

A) Shields don't really work, at least not in the long run since they

A1) Give power to the attacker and

A2) A strong enough force can always smash them and

A3) They require maintenance

B ) Calling upon higher powers is dodgy because

B1) You may receive a response from an entity that is pretending to be the higher power (spiritual identity theft!)

C2) Increases your ability to perceive, recognize and address attacks head on and

C3) Reflects the attackers efforts back on to them if they don't cease and desist

Have I missed anything?

Remember this:

A2) A strong enough force can always smash them

If that is true then all of the following is not the way to go.

In my experience one doesn't build a robust energy body. That is more dualistic, think of it more as the more you clear away the more light that shines through. The only way to perceive, recognize such connections is again by clearing away your obstructions. As you do so one is also able to notice more.

Reflecting attacks is more like fighting them and getting caught up in the issue. Fighting is never the way. More it is about being and letting it flow through. The more you are able to the less any such attack can or will bother you.

On a side note I do a lot of work with what you would call higher spiritual powers and have never run into some other being pretending or anything related to spiritual identity theft. I guess it depends on how and what you are doing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

LiT, may I ask why a stabbing sensation in the eye would be indicative of the particular individual you mentioned? 

And do you experience the same sensation regarding other individuals?

This was the first time that happened. I don't actually get "attacked" that much. Usually it's just people clinging to me for whatever reason. I'll feel my energy levels dropping over time and then realize what's happening and send the hitchhikers back home. This event was very different. If I had been alone I probably wouldn't have recognized it for what it was but fortunately I was sitting with a clairvoyant who was able to observe more clearly than I.

11 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

In my experience one doesn't build a robust energy body. That is more dualistic, think of it more as the more you clear away the more light that shines through. The only way to perceive, recognize such connections is again by clearing away your obstructions. As you do so one is also able to notice more.

Thank you! I like how you phrase this, "the more you clear away the more light that shines through." I can see the value in this. This could also be a way to grow closer to God for those who approach spirit matters from that perspective. Clearing away could mean clearing away that which separates from God, and allowing light to shine through could mean allowing the love and light of God into our lives. 

But I'm derailing my own thread. That's another topic...

Edited by Lost in Translation
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

This was the first time that happened. I don't actually get "attacked" that much. Usually it's just people clinging to me for whatever reason. I'll feel my energy levels dropping over time and then realize what's happening and send the hitchhikers back home. This event was very different. If I had been alone I probably wouldn't have recognized it for what it was but fortunately I was sitting with a clairvoyant who was able to observe more clearly than I.

Thank you. 

There have been some things I've noticed in my own experiences, and I was curious if there were correlations. 

I think Karen offered excellent advice regarding focus and grounding. 

40 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

Yet, she saw it after you signaled the pain in your eye. Too bad she couldn't see it sneaking up on you.

1 hour ago, Jonesboy said:

Reflecting attacks is more like fighting them and getting caught up in the issue. Fighting is never the way. More it is about being and letting it flow through. The more you are able to the less any such attack can or will bother you.

Yes.

1 hour ago, Lost in Translation said:

Thank you! I like how you phrase this, "the more you clear away the more light that shines through." I can see the value in this. This could also be a way to grow closer to God for those who approach spirit matters from that perspective. Clearing away could mean clearing away that which separates from God, and allowing light to shine through could mean allowing the love and light of God into our lives. 

But I'm derailing my own thread. That's another topic...

It's right on topic, LiH

Whatever one's belief system is - the more spirit/energy/tao that flows through you, the less any 'attack' could even occur.

Picture someone trying to spit against the high pressure flow coming from a fire hose.

You dont need to direct, control or be the fast flow of water; just be the hose.

Edited by rene
typo
  • Like 1

Interesting topic. I used to use a mantra for protection before. Somehow, even in my sleep I used to be aware enough to use it (or just upon waking up). Eventually I started turning around and hugging them, sending them love. As Jeff and others have suggested, having a sense of fear/sense of being victim of an attack only tends to exacerbate the problem. If all is part of your Being, then what problem? What enemy? 

Love. I had a dream once about my Master and another "dark lord" type character. In the dream the "Dark Lord" figure looked like a vampire and he fed on energy/power from others. As he started draining my master for power, my master opened the "firehose" so to speak. The "Dark Lord" literally couldn't handle the power. My Master said that the power was Love.  

BTW this dream happened before that Kungfu Panda movie was released ;) 

• Like 6

certain methods for advanced students or masters are far more applicable for them to use,  and far less applicable for newcomers and rookies to try and use per IDEALISTIC  IMPRESSIONS about same,  since what they should have is the state of being and whatever level of experience is required to match up to a particular attack  situation.  (thus get help when help is called for, such applies both in this world and the normally unseen worlds)

a couple of common sense comparisons using animals:  a horse does not take on a lion, a fox does not take on a wolf, a deer does not take on a bear,  a mouse does not take on a cat, and in math a +1 does not take on a -5 and expect to come out positive, etc..  Also some forces need to be bound and or blocked 100%, not toyed with per half- baked good intentions.  

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I keep thinking of the movie IT. Once the characters face/conquer the fear, the monster loses power over them. I think there’s a bit of truth in this. 

• Like 3