ronaldk

Request help account hacked

My account was hacked and the tao bum tech blocked it in time. I am unable to set a,new password because it is,asking the recent password to reset. the hacker probably set a new recent password that I do not know.I now only have acces to the forum through my phone because that session is still open. Can anyone help thx. I can be contacted through my email adres. It is safe I have checked connected device and I work with 2 steps verification. 

I am not sure that you were hacked. When a password changes sessions are closed as soon as you attempt to navigate the site and you are prompted for the new password. This will happen on all devices. Passwords are not device specific.

If you would like some assistance changing your password, private message me the email address used for registration, the types of devices you use and their browsers. I will reset it to something generic so that you can go in and change it to what you would like it to be.

Sorry you are having trouble, we will have you fixed up as soon as I get your PM.

:)