ShivaShakti

Ausar a Fraud?

5 hours ago, ShivaShakti said:

That is my strategy, I will break him step by step. which reminds me to break a certain someone too. haha.

He has been outed as a scam artist already, prior to your postings.

Using TDB to settle a personal vendetta is not what this site was intended for. I highly advise against it.

• Like 1

~~~ ADMIN NOTICE ~~~

This might be better in a PPD but very much is against the grain of a site that tries to promote exchange on practices and experiences. 

While staff welcomes understanding such issues, the staff has known this for quite some time so there is no need to sensationalize scorning another. 

5 hours ago, Kar3n said:

He has been outed as a scam artist already, prior to your postings.

Using TDB to settle a personal vendetta is not what this site was intended for. I highly advise against it.

No, not entirely. I have solid evidence on what GMDW say on the video, the so called CKY video. this is not a guesswork, this is facts. if you don't want to watch it as you somehow telling your satisfied, then its ok really. But others, especially to those true BFP practitioners like me, are eager to see.

if youre talking about personal vendetta, say that to that someone who carelessly attacked me .. and "highly advise" him not to do it again.

As you read my entire thread you will know I am not doing this thread just for me. I hope it is clear for you.

• Like 1

Ausar (who is 24 years old and only found out about Bak Fu Pai two years ago) is telling people that he has learned celestial kriya yoga from GMDW and charging people $1008 to learn it.  He is also selling other meditations that are made up or renamed for even more.  There is no such thing called Celestial Kryia Yoga from BFP.  What Ausar is teaching is his own modified version of a level 2 Iron Palm meditation called White Lotus. that Jim Lacy used to sell to students. 

Ausar is telling people all kinds of made up stories and made up stuff.  He told me that he is the highest person in Bak Fu Pai and he taught many of the current Sifu's.  He admitted that all the material he has comes from Ironpalm.com which is now run by Elijah Wilson (who has appeared on this forum before as thunder mind and all kinds over many years of con artistry).  More can be seen on him here...

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/17828-mozi-neidan-scam/

http://www.edgeofgrace.net/2010/06/19/qigong-quacks-frauds-and-dangerous-egos/

So Ausar told me that Elijah managed to get in with Michael Lacy (Jim Lacy's son) and convince him to start a new business.  Long story short Elijah and now managed to get all the material and access to the site and is charging triple the amount Jim Lacy used to charge.  He like Ausar is now also making new claims about meditations but nothing compared to the extent of Ausars lies.

Jim Lacy's late wife is not a happy bunny after what has happened to Jim's legacy as can be seen on her blog -   https://kungfugrandmasterjameslacy.wordpress.com/

The point of the background there is Ausar privately told me that he taught Elijah and is his teacher.  Apparently that is why Elijah give him material as GMDW told Elijah he must listen to Ausar as Ausar is his master and actually gave Elijah his light body and inner thunder.  Ausar says that Elijah is ok with the martial side but has not mastered it or the spiritual side like he (Ausar) has.

Ausar of course forbid me to tell the guy at Iron Palm about our conversation or that he had sold me meditations like 'Golden Child Prays' and reminded me that he could spiritually bind me or block my practice from working at any time.

Yes you heard that right.  Ausar sells enlightenment but if you piss him off he threatens to spiritually bind you or block your practices from working so that you get ill if you practice.  This is a threat to people to stop them from sharing so he can of course maximize profits.  Elijah says the same stuff.

Now Ausar has also said other BFP practices like Terry Dunn's Flying Phoenix Qigong are evil and must not be practiced.  He goes further to say that with the help of heaven he as stopped FP practices from working.  Basically he says that anyone wanting to learn has to go through him as according to him only he and Elijah have any real attainment in BFP.

Meanwhile what people don't know is that GMDW has not authorized him to teach and has actually expelled him from anything to do with BFP.   Yet Ausar still using GMDW's image to promote his material.  It's disgusting.  

Ausar is on a mission.  He calls it enrichment.  He is sending his people out to try and recruit others with the promise of light body.  But pay for the basic system and it won't be long before he says you have an entity and need to purchase another system of a higher level.  He is an out and out crook.  GMDW is ill and he is taking advantage of him and spiritual seekers.

This information is not only important for the people that might want to empty their wallets for renamed meditations that Jim used to less for less than $100 but also for the people that have been conned and really believe Ausar can take away your light body.  He cannot and has no power at all.  He is a 24 kid backed by Elijah the well known con artist who steals systems and poses as a master. 

If you have done one if the meditations he sells and it feels powerful it's because it is stolen from Bak Fu Pai.  It's probably not even called what he told you it is or even does what he told you it does.  These meditations are not supposed to be altered or grouped in mix and match fashions.  Some people could have bad reactions and actually get ill.  By all accounts some people have.

I think the RASA email there is important too as before the BFP stuff Ausar used to sell himself as a RASA guru charging people huge amounts for never ending sessions when he has never been trained or authorized.  He has since removed most mention of it from his site,

Now Ausar has also said other BFP practices like Terry Dunn's Flying Phoenix Qigong are evil and must not be practiced.  He goes further to say that with the help of heaven he as stopped FP practices from working.  Basically he says that anyone wanting to learn has to go through him as according to him only he and Elijah have any real attainment in BFP.

Meanwhile what people don't know is that GMDW has not authorized him to teach and has actually expelled him from anything to do with BFP.   Yet Ausar still using GMDW's image to promote his material.  It's disgusting.  

Ausar is on a mission.  He calls it enrichment.  He is sending his people out to try and recruit others with the promise of light body.  But pay for the basic system and it won't be long before he says you have an entity and need to purchase another system of a higher level.  He is an out and out crook.  GMDW is ill and he is taking advantage of him and spiritual seekers.

This information is not only important for the people that might want to empty their wallets for renamed meditations that Jim used to less for less than $100 but also for the people that have been conned and really believe Ausar can take away your light body.  He cannot and has no power at all.  He is a 24 kid backed by Elijah the well known con artist who steals systems and poses as a master. 

If you have done one if the meditations he sells and it feels powerful it's because it is stolen from Bak Fu Pai.  It's probably not even called what he told you it is or even does what he told you it does.  These meditations are not supposed to be altered or grouped in mix and match fashions.  Some people could have bad reactions and actually get ill.  By all accounts some people have.

I think the RASA email there is important too as before the BFP stuff Ausar used to sell himself as a RASA guru charging people huge amounts for never ending sessions when he has never been trained or authorized.  He has since removed most mention of it from his site,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, ShivaShakti said:

No, not entirely. I have solid evidence on what GMDW say on the video, the so called CKY video. this is not a guesswork, this is facts. if you don't want to watch it as you somehow telling your satisfied, then its ok really. But others, especially to those true BFP practitioners like me, are eager to see.

if youre talking about personal vendetta, say that to that someone who carelessly attacked me .. and "highly advise" him not to do it again.

As you read my entire thread you will know I am not doing this thread just for me. I hope it is clear for you.

As a moderator on this forum, I am advising you, just as our admin has, what you were doing is not recommended and rarely is as productive one might think.

You have not been attacked in this thread, carelessly or otherwise. It is you who is the aggressor in this situation.

• Like 1

I think Shiva has a right to defend doo wai and his arts and tell people about what is happening , especially seeing as he knows alot of what is going on.

dao bums has become FAR too moderated

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 8/16/2018 at 3:43 AM, Kar3n said:

As a moderator on this forum, I am advising you, just as our admin has, what you were doing is not recommended and rarely is as productive one might think.

You have not been attacked in this thread, carelessly or otherwise. It is you who is the aggressor in this situation.

Really?  I was not being attacked. Well that was surprising answer from a moderator like you. I guess i was too blind to see it? 

and what about "out of topic" thing. do you not consider too? or it's just my imagination again?

But I mean say this thread is a dedicated thread for about Ausar scamming, while others are mixed into other threads and it would be confusing for readers. And I want to stress again I have a critical info to share about the so called CKY video.  I am positive, if given a chance if someone is using search engines like google, to search info about Ausar fraud, this thread will surely be number one in the list.  In effect this will benefit TDB website too and support its continuous growth, but i guess you don't see that way.

So tell me, is this dedicated thread is not needed? 

Edited by ShivaShakti
added info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CKY_tdb_3.mp4
Oawynea.jpg

Please click the link for you to download. The vid has no middle part for not to show the mudra movements. There are no breath percentage, but it uses OM mantra

About this video, so called CKY:
GMDW said It is for iron palm conditioning for chi development
Clearly GMDW said it is not for immortality.
No Celestial Kriya Yoga name been mentioned.
GMDW did not say any light-body attainment.

Edited by ShivaShakti
added info
  • Like 1

GMDW is doing the moving mudras himself, so it is an authentic BFP.  Only ausar renaming it and telling lies about immortality and light body can be attained by someone who practice this so called cky video.

This practice, so called CKY is surely is strong though if i compared to some BFP videos that i have. The power of it is almost comparable to GFP intensity.  However this is my personal experience only and your experiences may vary. 

Edited by ShivaShakti
  • Thanks 2

whats gfp ? golden flying phoenix ?

least you can actually see the form of the med in white lotus compared to alot of doo wai videos.

Edited by ronko

Yes it is Golden Flying Phoenix. I have tried much powerful med than CKY and GFP though. so you get the idea.

My video (so called CKY) that came from Ausar,  is much clearer than that upload of mine, as I want to limit image quality for anyone reading this thread can download it fast. 

Edited by ShivaShakti
  • Like 2

As far as i know Sifu Dan La Rochelle has one.

----

Anyway ausar made a new youtube vid apparently against my thread, and two of his minions sent me PM. one of them asking me to pull down my thread. I think this thread has big impact already as one site blog that highly promoted CKY already deleted his blog posts.
https://celestial-kriyayoga.weebly.com/

This dedicated thread on thedaobums is productive and is already number on google search as exposing Ausar's fraud.

This is making a difference for GMDW

Edited by ShivaShakti
added info
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1