ShivaShakti

Ausar a Fraud?

And here is another about Ausar re RASA transmission, as apparently he is not authorized too.

Spread the love everyone! LOL 

38806663_247481865871580_6697111701147353088_n.jpg

Edited by ShivaShakti
  • Like 1

To those who sent PM and would send me PM regarding the details of the posted video, someone's asking,

"as far as you are concerned (to GMDW), Ausar is not authorized to teach"

Edited by ShivaShakti
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Nungali said:

SUS.jpg

I don't know why, but this picture is hilarious.

It seems completely random... thats probably why its so funny to me...

Edited by Fa Xin

I downloaded the video... what is this supposed to show me exactly?  Doo wai doesn't like Ausar? 

6 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

I downloaded the video... what is this supposed to show me exactly?  Doo wai doesn't like Ausar? 

i think the clip is about GMDW is saying that Ausar of ausar.org is not authorizied to teach BFP.

Also this closed community where i got the vid from said, GMDW is scammer/fraud,--but in reality they dont know that GMDW is not connected to ausar. So, we can say GMDW name is being used and bastardized.

Edited by ShivaShakti
  • Like 1

Ohhh I didn’t know their website had any link to GMDW. I see now. 

All I know is there seems to be a lot of drama around both. 

Ausar has already been proven a fraud, but "higher level meds" is something Sifu Terry Dunn has already stated many times that anyone who says FP is "low level" and different systems of GMDW are "higher" level does not understand or have the depth within the system. 

This would be a good video to post in the FP thread and also to understand that the false dichotomy (and wrong information) about FP being "low level" is not an idea Sifu Terry appreciates proliferating. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

Ausar has already been proven a fraud, but "higher level meds" is something Sifu Terry Dunn has already stated many times that anyone who says FP is "low level" and different systems of GMDW are "higher" level does not understand or have the depth within the system. 

This would be a good video to post in the FP thread and also to understand that the false dichotomy (and wrong information) about FP being "low level" is not an idea Sifu Terry appreciates proliferating. 

This is my thread, not FP thread. i did not bring any FP here but you are. And what is your notion referring to "low level"? care to explain?

I am very aware that FP thread had discussions of ausar being a fraud, as i think almost every BFP practitioners knows it by now. I was not born yesterday you know ;)   but FP thread became a mess, so it's wise to create a dedicated thread. Don't you see it? i hope it is clear now for you

The video can be downloaded and to be spread by anyone, if you feel to post it on FP thread, then you can do by all means. And say all the things there related to FP,  because this thread is all about Ausar being a fraud. You are out of topic really.

Edited by ShivaShakti
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ShivaShakti said:

This is my thread, not FP thread. i did not bring any FP here but you are. And what is your notion referring to "low level"? care to explain?

I am very aware that FP thread had discussions of ausar being a fraud, as i think almost every BFP practitioners knows it by now. I was not born yesterday you know ;)   but FP thread became a mess, so it's wise to create a dedicated thread. Don't you see it? i hope it is clear now for you

The video can be downloaded and to be spread by anyone, if you feel to post it on FP thread, then you can do by all means. And say all the things there related to FP,  because this thread is all about Ausar being a fraud. You are out of topic really.

I only brought FP here because you’ve mentioned FP was a low level practice several times in another thread and because as a student of Sifu Terry this is not what we want proliferated. You can continue to promote that idea elsewhere because no one is stopping you, but it had to be said once and no further on this thread so that you know it is not appreciated. This thread and your link will be shared on the FP thread for our benefit and how they respond is on them. My comment was only as we say a “courtesy call” and your defensiveness raises some questions that others may have desire to pursue as I’ve already done my duty. Cheers and many thanks for the link you have posted.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I only brought FP here because you’ve mentioned FP was a low level practice several times and because as a student of Sifu Terry this is not what we want proliferated. You can continue to promote that idea elsewhere because no one is stopping you, but it had to be said once and no further on this thread so that you know it is not appreciated. This thread and your link will be shared on the FP thread for our benefit and how they respond is on them. My comment was only as we say a “courtesy call” and your defensiveness raises some questions that others may have desire to pursue as I’ve already done my duty. Cheers.

LOL. You don't know what you are saying. Based on what you're mistakenly implying on me, you obviously don't know what did i say. Have you thought it thoroughly before you post publicly? I think you should apologize.

PM me, and il prove you wrong. I don't want to this thread into the pit as what you carelessly been doing. or if you want to post publicly then make a new thread for it. 

Edited by ShivaShakti

Mod Team Notice

Your rudeness is what will send this thread to the pit. There is no need for it.

• Like 1

Is standing to someone who deliberately trying to put words in my mouth, being rude? as far as I know I did not broke any rules. in any case. I will stop responding to earl grey false assumptions. unworthy anyway

Edited by ShivaShakti

Something big is coming... so stay tuned. Especially to those who are interested about the details of this so called CKY video and if it is true re immortality and Light Body attainment. you bet this revelation will be a blast. I am not all talk you now, and not a liar.

I know you are all excited as I am.

Just securing these website pages of ausar before he take them down. As he already took down his RASA transmission page, of course he was charging for huge amount of $$$

https://ausar.org/

AUSAR

Learn the Complete and Authentic Kriya Yoga White Lotus System

Available to the Public for the First Time in History

CKY Logo.jpg

Introducing

Celestial Kriya Yoga White Lotus

Within Every Heart There is the Space of Enlightenment

Why Celestial Kriya Yoga?

Are you feeling frustrated with your endless efforts to meditate and find peace?

Celestial Kriya Yoga will meditate for YOU!

Celestial Kriya Yoga takes NO EFFORTS on your part. There is no need to still your mind, follow your breath, visualize a pleasing scene, or to repeat a mantra.

Celestial Kriya Yoga does ALL the work for you and gives you YOUR enlightenment which is your birthright.

This is not a new method of meditation, but a very old method that has been kept secret for centuries, hidden deep within the temples of ancient China.

Do not push yourself and stress yourself to  reach a “peaceful state”

Let Celestial Kriya Yoga push you into your Enlightenment.

Why Enlightenment?

Permanent happiness, peace and bliss awaits all those who seek their true Self.

Did you start noticing that the fulfillment that healthy relationships, successful career and material wealth delivers always seems not enough?

Ever wonder if you were more than a collection of perishable physical matter, emotions and thoughts?

You can live continuously from a source of infinite bliss deep within your being that is  uncaused and independent from all external phenomena.

Your inherent nature is nothing but bliss! Drenched in the joy of your True Self, you acquire endless energy to  manifest anything you want in any dimension of your life!

When  This happiness is achieved, It can never be taken away from you!

If this is resonating with you then the Celestial Kriya Yoga  is definitely for YOU!

Celestial Kriya Yoga has the power to Cause this Happiness for You permanently.

If you are:
  • spiritual seeker looking for an authentic, rapid means to experience your enlightenment and liberation…
  • an artist, entrepreneur or office worker looking for fuel to take your career, relationships  and prosperity  to the next level…
  • or simply an insightful individual who is yearning for that happiness that normal life fails to deliver and who is looking for something more…
then continue to read on what Celestial Kriya Yoga White Lotus can do for you or just contact me here to schedule your CKY session for enlightenment.
Kriya Yoga
Kriya Yoga is the Science of God Realization and the Actualization of Cosmic Consciousness. “Kriya” means action with “awareness” of the divine underlying unity of creation, the Heart of all things. Kriya Yoga is designed to manifest the Supreme Soul in the “Lotus” of the Heart, bringing a state of eternal bliss and liberation. The full system of Kriya Yoga has never ever been fully released in its entirety for over 5000 years. It was Krishna who was among the first to speak about the mystical science of Kriya Yoga in the Bhagavad Gita thousands of years ago. Kriya Yoga was called the “Royal Path” or the “Highway to the Infinite” by the saints throughout history who had the auspicious blessings to practice it.  However, such a powerful system has always eluded the grasp of the general public that only received basic foundational mechanical techniques. Many have been searching for the mystical science that was rumored to be unveiled by the legendary Immortal Mahavatar Babaji, who was spoken about in the best selling “Autobiography of a Yogi” (1946) by Paramahamsa Yogananda. It is only now, through the blessings of a very old and powerful lineage that the full system of Kriya Yoga is released.
Who is Ausar:
Ausar awakened to the truth of his Eternal Self in July 2014 after several years of intensive meditation guided by his first spiritual teacher Ramaji and following the Self-inquiry tradition of Ramana Maharshi. As Ausar’s mind dissolved, his crown center opened up in a blaze of light revealing an infinite expanse that Ausar perceived to be the source of the physical world. As the experience of Awakening to Oneness deepened, Ausar traveled from the Germany, India, Thailand and within the US, to meet and receive hands-on training from high level spiritual masters rooted in age-old traditional authentic lineages. Spiritual seekers began to request Ausar for help with their enlightenment, and Ausar began giving the RASA transmission that he learnt from his first teacher Ramaji to a select few sincere individuals. Because of the deep effectiveness of RASA and the radical positive transformation it had on their lives, Ausar decided to found the Spiritual Heart Center to dedicate himself to the mission of Awakening as many people  as possible. Soon after one of Ausar’s main spiritual masters, Grandmaster Doo Wai, taught Ausar an ancient 18 level Kriya yoga system that was designed to awaken the Divine in the Heart, what Buddhist masters termed as the “Body of Light”. Grandmaster Doo Wai wanted Ausar to finally give the world a ‘complete’ system of Enlightenment, a scientific and time-tested method to awaken and cultivate the “Light Body” to an infinite potential. Ausar conducts workshops, seminars and private classes for the direct experience of the superconscious state and increased fulfillment in all areas of life including  health, career and relationships. Ausar offers transmission of the State of Self-Realization via Darshan, inititation of Celestial Kriya Yoga and direct one-to-one guidance for seekers who wish to Awaken to their True Self in this lifetime.

FullSizeRender-8

Ausar and Grandmaster Doo Wai

Please see the Blog for the latest articles and discourses to assist you on your Journey.

News

I am pleased to announce the Light Body Attainment  of my close disciple Oscar Janson. He has been training the Celestial Kriya Yoga White Lotus system since December of 2017. After training extensively, he has Awakened to the Primordial Light of the Heart. The attainment  of the Light Body is the first major advancement towards Enlightenment and Immortality.

From here on forth, Oscar Janson will be the first Representative of Ausar.org.

Oscar.jpeg

Oscar Janson – Ausar.org Representative

Edited by ShivaShakti

https://ausar.org/learn-celestial-kriya-yoga-now/

Learn Celestial Kriya Yoga Now

mahavatar-babaji.jpg?w=365&h=365&crop=1

Practice Celestial Kriya Yoga and Awaken to the Divine Within.

Celestial Kriya Yoga is taught in its entirety with no levels or stages left out. You will be practicing the same ancient meditation  that monks practiced  over a thousand years ago  in far away hidden temples that were never opened to the public. Celestial Kriya Yoga is dated to 690 AD during the Tang Dynasty.
After a thousand years, Celestial Kriya Yoga is finally being released publicly.
Benefits of Celestial Kriya Yoga:
  • Completely heal your body and mind of all diseases and impurities
  • Supercharge your energy level by daily infusing yourself with Divine White Light of OM, the Celestial Light of Brahman.
  • Awaken instantaneously to the Divine Energy that is your very Soul.
  • Practice a meditation that is authentic and old scientifically designed to bring you unlimited realizations of enlightenment and cosmic oneness.
  • Bypass long arduous unnecessary hours to control your mind.
  • Awaken to Divine Bliss and your true Nature as Sat-Chit-Ananda, Existence-Consiousness-Bliss.
  • Stimulate and energize all 7 chakras and 3 dantians.
  • Completely awaken your Third Eye and latent faculties and powers of the brain.
  • Experience deep Samadhi states of Turiyatitta.
  • Become a Light for yourself and others.
  • Ultimately Awaken the Light Body in the form of OM.
Daily Practice of Celestial Kriya Yoga will guarantee one’s Enlightenment and awaken the latent divinity within you.

How can I learn the Celestial Kriya Yoga Method?

The Celestial Kriya Yoga method is taught via Skype session by Ausar. Upon learning the Celestial Kriya Yoga method and receiving a completion ticket certifying that you are allowed to practice the Celestial Kriya yoga Method you will receive a video of the Master of this system demonstrating this meditation. This information  is strictly confidential and you are not allowed to share this video with anyone. You are then free to practice this meditation that will carry you throughout your whole life.

Experience Celestial Kriya Yoga Now!

Price to learn  the Celestial Kriya Yoga via skype is $1008.
This is a one time fee and you will receive all the 18 levels to the Celestial Kriya Yoga Method in its entirety as taught since the Tang Dynasty. Unlike other systems and schools there is no need to pay more for further initiations or workshops. Celestial Kriya Yoga is an ancient mystical artifact of an almost ‘lost world’. Practicing Celestial Kriya Yoga connects you to this lost mystical world that is now only known mostly through fairy tales or mythologies.

Limited time offer for this Spring:

Students who receive initation into  Celestial Kriya Yoga will also receive two lying down advanced healing meditations.

These two meditations:
  • Establishes the foundation for the deeper alchemical process of Celestial Kriya Yoga.
  • Fill the lower dantian with divine energy.
  • Transform the “jing” (essence) into “qi” (energy).
  •  Fill the microcosmic orbit with energy (energy travels up the back of the body to the brain and down the front of the body to the lower dantian)
  • Fills the macrocosmic orbit with energy (the energy circulation includes the legs and feet)
  • Heals the eyesight.
  • Heals all blockages and sickness in the body.
  • Very easy to practice (can be done just before falling asleep or just when waking up.)
After around two months of practicing these lying down meditations one should experience heat and vibration in the belly. A “physical” condensed ball of divine energy will form in the lower belly and one will experience their microcosmic orbit spinning rapidly. In many schools of Buddhism and Taoism, this represents the completion of “establishing the foundation”, “restoring ones essence” and “returning to youthfulness.” When this happens one does not have to practice the lying down meditations anymore and can simply focus on Celestial Kriya Yoga.
Now one can full embark on the awakening of the Light Body in CKY.
Just practicing Celestial Kriya Yoga without the foundational meditations will still awaken the Light Body as the divine will make sure that it happens for you. However practicing both Celestial Kriya Yoga and the lying down meditations will greatly speed up the foundational alchemical process within the lower dantian.
Edited by ShivaShakti

https://ausar.org/2018/05/05/10000-lotuses-combined-system/

The 10,000 Lotuses Combined System – The Original Mystical Practice of Padmasambava, the “Lotus-Born” Guru

1ff82209e2efa6e30ddbc60bc58f830a

Guru Padmasambava – The “Lotus Born” Second Buddha who brought the Light Body teachings to Tibet in the 8th century.

The 10,000 or Unlimited Lotuses Combined System “Maahn Lin Fa”

This historic release marks the first time this practice will be seen in this world since the time of Padmasambava.

In Tibetan, Guru Padmasambhava is generally referred to as Guru Rinpoche, which means “precious master.” Guru Rinpoche is a totally enlightened being, a fully awakened one, a buddha. He did not become enlightened gradually, or start practicing the teachings of Buddha Shakyamuni and eventually achieve enlightenment. Guru Rinpoche incarnated as a fully enlightened being. Through his form, primordial wisdom manifests in the world to benefit all sentient beings.

Buddha Shakyamuni Foretells the Coming of Padmasambhava

Buddha Shakyamuni actually predicted Guru Padmasambhava’s appearance. Nineteen different sutras and tantras contain clear predictions of his arrival and activities. In the Mahaparinirvana Sutra, Buddha Shakyamuni announced his own mahaparinirvana to the students who were with him at the time. Many of them, particularly Ananda, the Buddha’s cousin and personal attendant, were quite upset upon hearing this, so the Buddha turned to Ananda and told him not to worry.

“Eight years after my mahaparinirvana, a remarkable being with the name Padmasambhava will appear in the center of a lotus and reveal the highest teaching concerning the ultimate state of the true nature, bringing great benefit to all sentient beings.”
– Buddha Shakyamuni

“Eight years after my mahaparinirvana, a remarkable being with the name Padmasambhava will appear in the center of a lotus and reveal the highest teaching concerning the ultimate state of the true nature, bringing great benefit to all sentient beings.” Buddha Shakyamuni said that Padmasambhava would be even more enlightened than himself. Of course, Buddha Shakyamuni was fully enlightened and there is no higher realization, but by the Buddha’s manner of expression, we can begin to understand the importance of Guru Padmasambhava. Some accounts hold that Guru Rinpoche is a direct reincarnation of Buddha Shakyamuni. Buddha Shakyamuni also said Padmasambhava would be an emanation of Buddha Amitabha and Avalokiteshvara, and referred to him as the “embodiment of all the buddhas of the three times.” Many prophecies indicate that Guru Rinpoche would be a fully enlightened buddha, appearing in this world to help sentient beings. (Padmasambava.org)
To read more about the biography of Padmasambava please read here – http://www.muktinath.org/buddhism/padmasambhava1.htm
It was Padmasambava who originally brought the  Light Body teachings to Tibet in the 8th century. According to legend, Padmasambava was told to have been born at eight-years old on a lotus in the middle of lake in Oddiyana, India. Padmasambava was said to have brought thousands to the Light Body state in his lifetime. Through his efforts, Padmasambava added a harmonious fusion of the Light Body teachings and Buddhist philosophical teachings to the native Tibetain “Bon” shamanistic religion that was already present at the time. Padmasambava brought thousands of disciples to the Light Body state of Enlightenment and completly changed the political, cultural and spiritual future of Tibet until the present day.

10,000 Lotuses System:

The 10,000 Lotuses System one of the few main practices of Guru Padmasambava that was only transmitted orally and secretly via authentic Vajrayana Heart-to-Heart transmission. It is a direct transmission of the mystical Dharma that bridges the White Lotus of Hinduism, to the Gold, Blue, and Red Lotuses of Buddhism and to secret and mystical  Lotuses that are only found in the celestial realms of Daoism and the realms of Immortality.

The State of the 10,000 Lotuses system:

When one achieves the Light Body through the 10,000 lotuses system it will be unlike the traditional Light Body state. Together with the Golden Aura of immortality, you will notice unlimited different kinds of lotuses start to emanate from you. Every few seconds your state will change from white lotus, to red lotus, to blue lotus, to fire lotus, and so on. This is not a normal Light Body state but instead a legendary and mystical state that cannot be reached by traditional Light Body teachings. You will be be able to enter the state and manifest the Light and Power of any Lotus at will. Ultimately you will experience yourself as a universe of ultimate Divine Lotuses.

The 10,000 Lotuses Rotates from Lotus to Lotus greatly accelerating the Light Body progress, and bringing a state of Perfection, Bliss and Healing on countless levels:

Lotus means Heart and ‘Light Body’. To realize the Lotus of the Heart means to realize the primordial Self. In the state of 10,000 Unlimited Lotuses, your Light Body (after it is achieved) will be power-leveled to unimaginable heights.  As the states of the different Lotuses continue to switch and rotate within you, all known and unknown aspects of your body mind and spirit are purified and continually pushed towards deeper and higher states of enlightenment and immortality. The state of Unlimited Lotuses cannot be achieved by any other means other than with the 10,000 Lotuses system.

The 10,000 Lotuses allows access to multiple dimensions of the Universe:

Each Lotus is situated in a different heavenly realm and represents a different aspect of the primordial self in the heart and the primordial act of creation. As all the Lotuses are cultivated at once with the 10,000 Lotus practice all the hidden centers of the brain, correlating to all the different heavenly realms of the universe, will be awakened at once. The 10,000 lotuses causes a state of Omniscience and spiritual authority not only on earth but throughout all the Realms of the Cosmos. In time, you will be able to enter any realm at will.

The 10,000 Lotuses will empower all the other Lotus “Light Body” systems:

The 10,000 Lotuses system will allow you  to sky-rocket your progress in the other CKY Lotus systems you are practicing, whether it is the White Lotus, Red Lotus of Gold Lotus. During the practice of 10,000 Lotuses you will feel at specific times the same energetic flow that manifests when training the White lotus, Gold Lotus or Red Lotus. You could say that the 10,000 Lotuses trains the White lotus, Gold lotus and Red lotus at once while progressing to deeper unheard of,  and more mystical Lotus realms. Only for my current students, will I speak more specifically about what the nature of these more  mystical lotuses. There is no system more powerful for the Heart other than the 10,000 lotuses.

The Relationship between 10,000 Lotuses and Kriya Yoga:

The 10,000 Lotuses combined system is among the highly advanced, legendary and mystical Kriya Yoga systems that very few masters know about. Kriya Yoga starts with the mastery of OM, the White Lotus. However, Om comprises only of a select aspect of Primordial Reality. The 10,000 Lotuses cultivates all the known and unknown aspects of Primordial Reality. I will share more details about this only to current students of the 10,000 Lotus system.

The 10,000 Lotuses will allow you to realize the truth and significance of the Lotus:

It is only through this cultivation that the true significance of the Lotus will be unveiled to you. The realization of the Lotus, will cause the Lotus to bloom in all aspects of your life: in your health, wealth, career, and relationships. The Lotus is the symbol of a new beginning, a new life, a prosperous purity and perfection that cannot be sullied by material matter or karma.
The general Public has never before had the opportunity to Learn, Progress in and Realize the attainment and fruits of the 10,000 Lotus Combined System. Only if you were a direct student of Padmasamabava over a thousand years ago would you ever have the chance to learn it.

Experience the 10,000 Lotuses Combined System Now:

Price: 3000 USD (Before 5000 USD)

You will receive:
  • The 10,000 Lotuses Combined System of Padmasambava Buddha to turn the body into unlimited divine Lotuses.
  • An extra preparatory seated golden meditation to assist will all the blockages preventing you from realizing the light body. This seated meditation will also allow you to to radiate gold light and constantly healed on all physical, mental and spiritual levels as long as you are connected close to the ground.
  • An extra Red Lotus meditation designed to heal terminal illness and rejuvenate the body, effects include retarding the aging process and turning white hair to be black again.
  •  A wiring and initiation of the 10,000 Lotuses into your system so you always have the 10,000 lotuses flowing through you
  • Initiating you with the ability to heal with the 10,000 Lotuses.

Due to the rarity of this system, it can be only transmitted through direct initiation alone. The 10,000 Lotuses combined system will be available to those only those who have practiced one of our other lotuses systems.

Receive the 10,000 Lotus system plus our foundational CKY White Lotus system:

Price: 3500 USD (Before 5500 USD)

This package deal will be for those sincere students who do not want to wait to learn the 10,000 Lotuses but want to directly “jump” into the ultimate journey toward the Light Body.
Please use the contact page for all further queries about the 10,000 Lotus system and to discuss your eligibility to learn the system.

Edited by ShivaShakti
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Maybe said:

Shiva, are you promoting his work? I don't understand.

Certainly not man. i am against ausar. pls read my posts from the start. im sure you wont be confused.

I knew ausar was a conman, way back before anyone else have ever posted against him here on TDB. This is not a talk shit, but because ausar already screwed not less than 5 persons and they're all complaining

Cheers!

Edited by ShivaShakti
additional info
  • Like 2

I saw the start of the thread, but then at the end you posted quotes off his website, I was confused as to the intent.

Thanks for clarifying though.

It seems like common sense that anyone who would try to sell enlightenment would be a fraud.

• Like 3

No worries. Yes, I totally agree with you

Those pages of ausar, as I predicted will be gone in no time, as I will reveal the details of the so called White Lotus, Celestial Kriya Yoga he is selling. So before ausar took those pages down on his own site, I have to make sure future visitors/members of TDB forum knows about ausar, and how infamous he is. He sure will be remembered and be in history. LOL

That is my strategy, I will break him step by step. which reminds me to break a certain someone too. haha.

Edited by ShivaShakti
added info
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1